Buffalo Sabres new alternate jerseys

Bobcat1988

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That collar is horrible. And from someone who's favorite accent color on a jersey is grey, that just looks terrible especially on the numbers. I agree with others, no need for "Buffalo" text on the front. The navy yoke and the ugly collar make it look the like blue on the back is a cape or something draped over the shoulders.

oh.

my.

God.

Brutal. The haphazard combo of grey on the sleeves.....? It's like Joesph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat mashed it's way into the NHL.

Is that supposed to be a hockey jersey? What a horrible decision, the fanbase is probably going to riot over that abomination. Terrible.

Yeah, I have to agree that the new jersey is terrible on multiple levels. It probably didn't help that they revealed it piece by piece for the last 20 years.

It probably is the jersey. Or at least that's what I would have guessed (or mocked up if I had photoshop skills). Based on all of the teasers, I dont know why anyone wouldn't expect that.

And the yellow on the front is a different yellow from the sleeves - maybe they had something really nice that they lost/misplaced and had to deliver something, so they just grabbed whatever leftover material they had left and just pieced something together - definitely the Frankenstein of hockey jerseys..............

According to NHL24/7 on Facebook, these are only thirds. And apparently, all their Facebook fans think they suck too.

the yellow on the front is a different yellow from the sleeves

I think it's the same color, just the difference in materials becoming way more apparent with that bright yellow. The front and sleeves are the same material, it's just the underarm portions that are different and make it look like 2 different colors of yellow.

Saw these on Icethetics. Hands down the worst reveal of the summer. Different color front/back, horizontal and vertical stripes on the sleeves, pointless 'buffalo' under the collar, odd shaped collar/shoulder yokes, and what appears to be HUGE font for the rear name/numbers.

With the font size for the names Grigorenko is going to go from one wrist to the other.

It doesn't look like there's a whole lot of room on the front to put on those C and A patches they were planning to use.