Mighty Ducks jerseys coming back, for a few games at least

Nas

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/9/11/ducks-prepare-for-throwback-night.html

It's finally confirmed, I can't freaking wait to see the purple and jade back on the ice again! :D

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to be on the lookout for these.

Good thing one of my friends just got Ducks season tickets!

I absolutely loved those old purple and jade jerseys, those movies are a big reason why I got into hockey in the first place!

I'm even going break my strict Rangers alumni policy in order to fit it into the collection. Every collector should be allowed to break there own rules to add a little Flash, eh? B)

Hello everyone! New member here and being a Ducks collector just had to make my first post.

This is the first time they will wear any sort of anniversary patch, if the bobblehead is to trusted anyway.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

Jonas Hiller's 20th anniversary mask is absolutely amazing...

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/2013/10/09/jonas-hillers-20th-anniversary-mask/

Jonas Hiller's 20th anniversary mask is absolutely amazing...

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/2013/10/09/jonas-hillers-20th-anniversary-mask/

Eff everyone's desires for a Wild-wing jersey in their collection. I want to wear that!

Does this mean all the other teams, such as the Penguins are going to wear their jerseys from around the same era? The black and gold need to make a return!

Oh yeah, this is awesome. Bring on the eggplant and jade!

Was kinda hoping for Edge versions, I didn't think they wore anything non-Edge on the ice anymore.

Does this mean all the other teams, such as the Penguins are going to wear their jerseys from around the same era? The black and gold need to make a return!

Heck yes, I want to see these on the ice again:

Mario-Lemieux-Pittsburgh-Penguins-283x30

Was kinda hoping for Edge versions, I didn't think they wore anything non-Edge on the ice anymore.

Just because the replicas are traditional/550 cuts doesn't mean the authentics won't be Edge cut. The Winter Classic replicas are normally 550s and the authentics/gamers have always been Edge cut. Same with the Devils Xmas tree throwbacks, 550 replica - Edge authentic.

Just because the replicas are traditional/550 cuts doesn't mean the authentics won't be Edge cut. The Winter Classic replicas are normally 550s and the authentics/gamers have always been Edge cut. Same with the Devils Xmas tree throwbacks, 550 replica - Edge authentic.

Hopefully we'll be able to find them in an Edge authentic. I know I'm the minority on this one, but I hate the old 550 cuts...if I get one that doesn't look like a mumu, the sleeves are two inches short. Edges and the newer Premieres fit so much better for me. I'd spend good $ getting a edge Ducks. I hope they see the writing on the wall and make them available? Guess I'll have to be on the lookout for that 20th patch too.

Interesting that they're tagged as CCMs though, rather than Reeboks. The neck label looks identical to the throwback (and hideously inaccurate) Messier they're currently offering on the NHL store, so it could be they have started selling this as a generic throwback and have added the patch to commemorate the game.

If these are indeed 550 replicas I would have expected them to have tagged them up as Reeboks like they have with the Winter Classics.