Mighty Ducks jerseys coming back, for a few games at least

Nas

Interesting that they're tagged as CCMs though, rather than Reeboks. The neck label looks identical to the throwback (and hideously inaccurate) Messier they're currently offering on the NHL store, so it could be they have started selling this as a generic throwback and have added the patch to commemorate the game.

If these are indeed 550 replicas I would have expected them to have tagged them up as Reeboks like they have with the Winter Classics.

Looks like they're tagged the same as the Penguins throwback I picked up at the PensGear store on opening night.

1381083730_zps45114d7d.jpg[/url]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an Edge cut does exist.

That's a player jersey. If you look carefully, it is numbered.

Players wives/GFs that got first crack at the Edges?

Cool to see the old diagonal stripe squared off in the Edge cut. Looks good

I don't believe it is squared off. I think it is the angle of the photo that makes you think that. Look at the lower right of the photo and you'll see how the stripe comes down to the seam.

I definitely want one of these. Gonna have to talk to my Ducks season ticket friend.

I was at a mixer event in Anaheim and got to talking about the jerseys there's the possibility some may become available to be auctioned sometime after the game has passed. Stil TBD on if pro's will ever make it to retail. Also just speculations but the Winter Classic jerseys are apparently going to be something completely different from what the Ducks and Kings have worn historically.

Looks like an Edge cut does exist.

YEEEESSSSSS.

This pic just made my day.

Also just speculations but the Winter Classic jerseys are apparently going to be something completely different from what the Ducks and Kings have worn historically.

Mentioned this long ago. Ducks will be in orange and the Kings will be in...sorry, just can't say, but, it is a "different" look.

Mentioned this long ago. Ducks will be in orange and the Kings will be in...sorry, just can't say, but, it is a "different" look.

I can dig the orange, might look pretty cool if its reverse of their 3rd jersey...or it could look really bad.

Will the eggplant jerseys be available online at all or just the ducks arena?

The big day is coming. I can barely wait!!!!!! :D

Will the eggplant jerseys be available online at all or just the ducks arena?

Should be available there soon, around the holidays for sales reasons.

The big day is coming. I can barely wait!!!!!! :D

Should be available there soon, around the holidays for sales reasons.

Ducks twitter page says throwback gear will be available online. Doesn't say when. Also says that the only way to get a throwback jersey with 20th anniversary patch is to get the jersey at the arena. Must not know this forum

That was one amazing experience.

The Alumni that came out appeared to have been wearing a regular cut, but the current players were wearing Edges, correct?

Yep.