Mighty Ducks jerseys coming back, for a few games at least

Nas

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone hated these back in the day, switch to new jerseys for a few years, bring them back in EDGE cut that everyone hates, and suddenly everyone loves them again. :lol:

Great game. saw a bunch of jerseys at the pond that brought back so many memories. Was shocked to see how many pro jerseys were being rocked in the pond. Some girl was rocking a blank pro Wild Wing jersey. lucky her.

I ended up buying a 550 replica (The Indonesian's feel very very thin) and plan to customize it into Hebert. Hopefully they will auction off some of the pro Edge throwback jerseys at some point this year. Would love to get a copy of the real deal.

Everyone hated these back in the day, switch to new jerseys for a few years, bring them back in EDGE cut that everyone hates, and suddenly everyone loves them again. :lol:

QFT

Two negatives make a positive.

Anyone know what these run in the team store? I need a Selanne. Like real bad. Also I need someone to get it for me...

Anyone know what these run in the team store? I need a Selanne. Like real bad. Also I need someone to get it for me...

If they're like the ones in the PensGear store, non EDGE, they're $150 for a blank one. I also want a white one in the worst way, so I hope they make those available.

ETA: They're on shop.nhl.com

Blank for $149.95.

Good heads up. I realllllly want an authentic Edge.

I would be surprised if they made an Edge available. They could have made a boatload off a Kings purple throwback but never bothered. And even if they did, they'd probably make it an Indo...

I'm not sure if Beckett still sells the Ducks gamers on eBay anymore but you guys can try contacting them

Too bad Sens lost...but Bobby got a goal and I got to see those beautiful jerseys again!

Would love an edge Matty P (won't fight brandom for the gamer). I just saw the 'throwback' on shop.nhl.com but don't want to get that as that is not what he wore.

Too bad Sens lost...but Bobby got a goal and I got to see those beautiful jerseys again!

You got to see the old Sens logo, though, and even that was something I liked to see. :D

Is it really a throwback if they wore it as recently as seven years ago?

In today's world, seven years is ancient history.

Love the jerseys!

Man, I was going to order the jersey from NHL.com and waited too long, now they are gone.

I see it here, but it is on back order, I wonder if they will actually get more of them, or if the back orders will all just be cancelled eventually.

Does anyone here know if IceJerseys is likely to get more?