Mighty Ducks jerseys coming back, for a few games at least

Nas

I have read Monkey Sports in Irvine does Anaheim's on ice jerseys, customization costs $100 through them.. If you have the time you can definitely find some more information on this thread: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2303

This hasn't been the case since the start of the lockout. The Ducks have taken their business away from Monkey.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, judging by another member whose 90's ultrafil turned out horrible. Worst part of it was they had no idea what was wrong with it.

SnakeOiler12, I found the thread regarding Monkey Sports and the Ducks jersey:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4661

Thanks Duane. Wow. brutal story on that Ducks CCM. Looks like the thread is over a year old and then just ended, so I am curious as to how it ended up.

So would EPS be the wiser choice based on that case study?

Who customized the jerseys that the Ducks are wearing this year?

That is a crazy story...

I was considering customizing my jersey when I get it, but the amount of work to do so to make it 100% right is not worth it...

You would think the ones who make the jerseys for the team would get it perfect, guess not!

• 1 month later...

Jerseybaron just listed authentic 2.0's on eBay.

So let's try to understand this: reebok will NOT be offering authentic stadium series jerseys of each team involved (ducks included) but they WILL offer authentic 2.0's of a jersey they wore for one meaningless regular season game? Yeah, Makes sense.

lol is like part indo, part 2.0, what a weird ###### jersey

Oh yeah! I just saw the pic of the fight strap. Now to COMPLETELY mind-f@ck us, the tag says "Made in Canada"!

and theres no double elbows but I checked Getty, the gamers didnt have them. Looked like they had normal fight straps with the double stitch line though. Thats one odd jersey for sure.

Jerseybaron just listed authentic 2.0's on eBay.

So let's try to understand this: reebok will NOT be offering authentic stadium series jerseys of each team involved (ducks included) but they WILL offer authentic 2.0's of a jersey they wore for one meaningless regular season game? Yeah, Makes sense.

I would not be surprised at all if a few months from now JerseyBaron listed authentic Ducks Stadium Series 2.0's for sale. Just because the Ducks Team Store decided not to sell them doesn't mean that Reebok won't make them to order for any dealer willing to commit to a minimum order. JB's already done this for many other 2.0 models, so I don't see why he would hesitate to do this with the Ducks SS jerseys in order to be the first one to offer them.

I'm a diehard Kings fan, but I absolutely love the throwback Ducks so I bit the bullet and got one :P . I'll take pics and let you guys know about it as soon as it arrives. The only strange part is the fight strap, but it simply looks like white twill with eggplant thread to match the back of the jersey.

No doubt that’s a must-have jersey for a Ducks fan/collector. The eggplant/jade may not be everyone’s “cup-of-tea”, but I find it very attractive and classic. Pricey at $400? I got my 2002-03 GW from Meigray for about half that.

Here's hoping there's more available from other sources. It's a grail piece for me, but even then it's not worth $400 in my limited playing field. I'd go $150 or $200.

For an Edge 2.0? You find it for that low, you tell me! Haha