Mighty Ducks jerseys coming back, for a few games at least

Nas

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its why I gave up on authentics! Not worth it! Too bad the Ducks have theirs laughably overpriced though.

That right there is the problem with this particular jersey, you can spend $400 plus customization (I'm going with Selanne when I figure out who can do the best job for this jersey) for an authentic or $1000+ for a gamer (with Selanne's being $8000!!!). Compared to the gamer prices $400 is much better. That and I don't want anything larger than a 52.

It's the same with the Kings Purple Vintage jersey, gamers start at $1000 (in sizes 56 & 58) and I'd rather get a player that I want on the jersey instead of having to strip a $1000 gamer just to get it redone.

If I win this Friday's $50 mil draw, I will buy up all of jb's eggplant ducks and sell them to you guys for $200 shipped PayPal as gift or you cover 3%.

I'll take a 54, haha.

Hey, I know this is a long shot, but hell, if you come through, I wanna be on the list! LOL

If I win this Friday's $50 mil draw, I will buy up all of jb's eggplant ducks and sell them to you guys for $200 shipped PayPal as gift or you cover 3%.

50 mil and you are still going to charge your fellow boardies??? C'mon now.

^This guy for president...whichever county! :)

Well I got my Mighty Ducks Edge 2.0 in the mail yesterday, and there is nothing Indo about it. The only strange thing about the jersey is how the back of the jersey (The part made of Edge material) is white on the inside even though it is eggplant/jade on the outside, although I managed to find a photo from the Oct 13 game that shows that the gamers are this way as well. So with that in mind, there is nothing strange about the white twill block holding down the fight strap (the gamers also use the eggplant stitching to hold it down). The only difference between it and the gamers is the double twill block (but that is the case with all gamers vs retails so that isn't strange)

The only strange thing about the jersey is how the back of the jersey (The part made of Edge material) is white on the inside even though it is eggplant/jade on the outside, although I managed to find a photo from the Oct 13 game that shows that the gamers are this way as well.

That would be a sublimated back panel.

Does anyone have the slightest idea on where to send these? I've been going back and forth on getting one since JB got them in. I hate that they're $400 which has me considering a standard CCM ultrafil.

Does anyone have the slightest idea on where to send these? I've been going back and forth on getting one since JB got them in. I hate that they're $400 which has me considering a standard CCM ultrafil.

I'm honestly doing the same thing. I would want Selanne either way, so I'm not sure if its worth the $400 just because I like the Edge cut.

I'm honestly doing the same thing. I would want Selanne either way, so I'm not sure if its worth the $400 just because I like the Edge cut.

That's how I feel, I like the edge cut but $400 plus customization is steep. Old ccm ultrafils float around for $200 or less. Slap a 20th patch on one of them and it's virtually the same thing. Especially cause the replica being sold is just a ccm vintage jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm how the game used numbers are done? Layered, or kiss-cut?

I just cant tell. Need your expert eyes.

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=38938

I am also having a tough time figuring out what company actually did the work on the game used.

Thanks,

Here are the 3 best hi-res photos I could find from a google search. Probably more out there. Unfortunately I can't tell for certain from any of these. I was leaning towards kiss-cut, but now I'm not sure at all. It looks like you can see white stitching in some of these, meaning stacked twill.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn2/feeds/Associated%20Press/2013/10/14/0/0/b0e17401a4702122400f6a706700a7ca.jpg

http://www.indyposted.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/130581381719314.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1405584/thumbs/o-ANAHEIM-DUCKS-facebook.jpg