It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

If I were trying to collect ALL of a minor league team's jerseys I'd go nuts. This one is part of my collection of jerseys from places I've visited. I could have gotten any Phantoms jersey but once I saw this one, I knew nothing else would do.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent pick ups

Authentic Jiri Fischer Cincinnati Mighty Ducks
IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

Bobby Dollas Game Worn Inaugural Season Set 2 w/ FGW Patch
IMG_1689.jpg
IMG_1693.jpg

Mighty Ducks 197-98 Home Alternate Prototype
IMG_1648-1.jpg
IMG_1668-2.jpg
Limited Edition Teemu Tribute Night Wild Wing Warm Up Jersey 9/25
IMG_1565.jpg
IMG_1584.jpg
IMG_1573.jpg
Edited by shandy_man

Picked these up over the last couple days...

IMG_0121_zpsutqiwhdf.jpg

IMG_0119_zpsjmrgwj4a.jpg

IMG_0123_zpscchfw6g4.jpg

IMG_0124_zpstlrrdnat.jpg

The Canada white jersey breaks my heart, it was such a good deal so I picked it up, but it's way too small for me, even as a bigger fitting Nike. If anyone has that exact jersey in a 52-56 and could use a smaller one, I'm looking to trade! I'll post in the trade forum as well.

20150202_142259_RichtoneHDR-vi.jpg

Sorry for the worst picture quality ever but here is a new pick up for me, got it for a relative steal on ebay so i'm happy to add another starter mesh jersey to my collection :)

The jersey does blend in well with the sheets! :thumbsup:

By the time i realized how bad it looked with the sheets it was already uploaded and I was too lazy to retake one haha. I will take better quality photo's eventually lol. The starter meshes have turned into one of my favorite jerseys.

Just messin' with you, man. Cool jersey!

The jersey does blend in well with the sheets! :thumbsup:

Hey at least he didn't get his own foot in the picture!

Love that Team Canada 3rd. Any plans on cresting it up Kolbe31?

Thanks! The plan is to turn the 3rd into a Joseph. If I can, at some point, trade that white 44 for a bigger size, I'll turn that into an Yzerman.

So I just received my Kings Stadium Series 2.0 today. I have to say it does look a lot better than the Premiers I've been seeing at the games. I'm planning to leave it blank for a while, not just because the game hasn't been played yet, but because it looks clean and uncluttered that way, and I kind of hate the thought of putting on those insanely huge arm numbers that just look plain stupid. For when I eventually get around to having it lettered, I'm actually considering doing the unthinkable- having those arm numbers shrunk down to a smaller size so they don't look so stupid. Is it more important to have the on-ice spec size and look ridiculous, or to lose accuracy but have it look better? Just curious as to what others think about this- what would you guys do?

Just curious as to what others think about this- what would you guys do?

Assuming you bought your shirt from the Baron or from Team LA, that means you likely paid around $300. You paid that much for an EDGE 7287, which best replicates the jerseys that are supplied to the team for use. If you're paying a premium for an authentic shirt that best replicates those worn by the team, why letter it with something that the team will not use on their uniforms during the game? Yeah, it's going to look odd, but I think you'll regret it deeply down the line to put non-original lettering on it.

I'd stick with the ridiculous but accurate customizing. With all that money invested, I'd hate to have it done wrong.

Don't letter it! But if you do, do it right.

I saw tons of Sharks SS jerseys Saturday night and the lettering is just... So ugly. Without the lettering they aren't toooo bad, in my opinion.

While I understand the thought process of 'you paid a bunch, make it accurate' you could easily argue the opposite in saying 'you paid a bunch, make sure you like it'

If putting those ridiculous numbers on it will make you dislike then don't

I think the best thing to do, though, is give it time; much like the All-Star jersey effect of eventually coming around to liking it, maybe all you need is time to get used to seeing it, then you can get it done accurately, no point in rushing to do it since it looks great blank too lol

I'd say aim for accuracy. I think striving for perfection in accuracy is quite a big part in this hobby. For me at least.

Sorry for the worst picture quality ever but here is a new pick up for me, got it for a relative steal on ebay so i'm happy to add another starter mesh jersey to my collection :)

Wow, when did you get that from eBay?

I'll second keeping it blank, but if you are going to customize it, I stand by my previous statements.

I'd say aim for accuracy. I think striving for perfection in accuracy is quite a big part in this hobby. For me at least.

Wow, when did you get that from eBay?

Just came in the mail today, auction ended thur or fri can't remember. If you ever see starter mesh pens for a decent price pick it up, if you don't want to keep it I'll take it off your hands haha :P