It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Sweet pick ups i just got the exact brown jersey back from bobcat too!!!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice going D.! Awesome sweaters; especially the early 90's stuff.

Edited by Silverback53

How do the Ahl jerseys fit are they like the Edge sizing

I compared the AHL with a same size team-issued NHL one and they are the exact same cut.

Also it that Marlies jersey edge 2.0? I know the reebok AhL jerseys were but i haven't seen a new CCM one in person

The Marlies jersey is a 2.0. I think they are the exact same as Reebok (same supplier) just a different branding on it

Very nice. An actual Toronto professional hockey team that makes the playoffs. What a concept.

They did blow a 2-0 series lead and go on to lose in the first round 3-2.. Typical Toronto sports team

LAK, those are some sweet jerseys, nice pickups... I usually only want to get Leafs/Avs players jerseys, but always love the Kings jerseys and that Blues one too

1997-1998 Jamie Huscroft gameworn Lightning 3rd jersey – light wear, #12 Cullen patch and “A” on front

007_zpslcukssyr.jpg

008_zpsdqp9p0nb.jpg

1998-1999 Stephane Quintal gameworn Team Canada jersey – from 1999 World Championships, very light wear, auto’d on crest

001_zps4zeuyw8q.jpg

002_zpsieqzshl6.jpg

More Leafs!

A replica 92/93 Nicolai Borschevsky (since he scored the most exciting Leaf goal during my time as a Leaf fan) with the '93 Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary Jersey Patch added. Kit by Gameday Sports Archives, stitching by Great Plains.

MTP8c00.jpg

s8qHiod.jpg

And an authentic 97-99 era road jersey, customized to Sergei Berezin for the 98/99 season with the Memories & Dreams Maple Leaf Gardens patch (kit by Gameday Sports Archives, stitching by Great Plains.).

I picked Berezin as he had the most goals for the Leafs that season (37) and I found him both highly frustrating AND highly entertaining to watch. He had two special talents in the NHL: (1) incredible patience - in fact he was often too patient in waiting for the perfect shot, and (2) a complete inability to pass the puck. Whenever he passed the puck to any of his teammates, I was totally convinced it was completely by accident. I was pretty bummed when he got traded to Phoenix for Mikael Renberg, and both of their careers seemed to go downhill after that.

qAmSL5E.jpg

bWXRnKO.jpg

Edited by cferneyh

Very nice Leafs additions. So many memories from that run in 93. Borshecvsky game 7 ot winner, dougies wrap around ot winner, Clark vs Mcsorley, the high stick, and the greatest game Gretzky ever played.

If only the breaks fell a little different and we won it all. What could have been.

Added a couple of new JT Miller NYR sweaters

2012-13 JT Miller (rookieseason)

z6F9EK.jpg

2014-15 JT Miller Heritage

G2BBt8.jpg

1992-93 Marc Fortier Ottawa Senators pre-season game worn jersey. For some reason, the Senators decided to use these jerseys again for their 92-93 team skills competition when this jersey was worn by Bob Kudelski.

5023041_orig.jpg?392

7047208_orig.jpg?415

Nice Millers, Vince! :thumbsup:

Thanks Matt! I especially like the rookie sweater.. Pretty stoked!!

Marc-André Bergeron Lightning Away Gamer with 20th Anniversary patch. How hard is it to find white Lightning away gamers from the past few years? Near unobtainium. Have been looking for a long time and was glad to add this to my collection.

post-3985-0-38573200-1431489957_thumb.jp

post-3985-0-30302100-1431489971_thumb.jp

Marc-André Bergeron Lightning Away Gamer with 20th Anniversary patch. How hard is it to find white Lightning away gamers from the past few years? Near unobtainium. Have been looking for a long time and was glad to add this to my collection.

This is probably the 3rd time I've seen something like this. Why are they so hard to get? What the hell are the lightning doing with all those game worn jerseys?

2000 ASG, was a charity game jersey, stripped and repurposed as a Brodeur.

4A59CF6D-A448-42CA-AAD8-AE41FB64D7CE_zps5B3A1F7C-DE32-4D19-A49D-EEC95020CB89_zps

Here's a game-issued Devils from MeiGray, stripped and re-done as an Elias 2012 SCF:

1D75DA43-734D-4F4F-B324-D2165943BD74_zps

FA95117A-A35B-4DDF-976D-564FAFBB4999_zps

Nice Elias! I wanted to have the jersey I eventually had done up with Schneider made into a henrique 2012 SCF but it made me too sad. Same reason I never got one with a 2001 patch. I don't want reminders of that.

My memory of 2012 ends with the rangers series. I have these flashbacks of brodeur flipping around like a starfish having salt poured on it during a 5 minute PK, but I'm pretty sure that's just my imagination.

Nice Elias! I wanted to have the jersey I eventually had done up with Schneider made into a henrique 2012 SCF but it made me too sad. Same reason I never got one with a 2001 patch. I don't want reminders of that.

My memory of 2012 ends with the rangers series. I have these flashbacks of brodeur flipping around like a starfish having salt poured on it during a 5 minute PK, but I'm pretty sure that's just my imagination.

i do understand that, but I decided (for some reason) to get one from each SCF the Devils went to. I still need a 2001, haven't found one yet.

Hopefully this guy doesn't turn into a bust like Luke Schenn did.

17609286975_26dea59cb8.jpg17421419568_36735cc83f.jpg

i do understand that, but I decided (for some reason) to get one from each SCF the Devils went to. I still need a 2001, haven't found one yet.

Yeah going for the full set like that is really cool, like what you're doing with the all star jerseys. At some point I may try to do the same thing.

You have to do something, otherwise you'll never be done.

Of course when you are done, you just start something else so you are right back where you left off.

This is probably the 3rd time I've seen something like this. Why are they so hard to get? What the hell are the lightning doing with all those game worn jerseys?

The game worns go to the "Lightning foundation", a charitable wing of the Lightning. With all of the jerseys that go to them, you NEVER see one go up for auction nor are you able to contact them to make a donation for one. I have called many times (as have other Jersey collectors and Lightning fans) and they will tell you that they have none for sale.

So over the past several years, the jerseys have essentially gone into a black hole. I'm not sure why the foundation doesn't put them up for auction and try and make some money for them (the whole purpose of the foundation), but it appears that they don't. I know people that have offered big money for game worns (IE, $3K for a stammer) and the foundation just says "sorry", none for sale.

The game worns go to the "Lightning foundation", a charitable wing of the Lightning. With all of the jerseys that go to them, you NEVER see one go up for auction nor are you able to contact them to make a donation for one. I have called many times (as have other Jersey collectors and Lightning fans) and they will tell you that they have none for sale.

So over the past several years, the jerseys have essentially gone into a black hole. I'm not sure why the foundation doesn't put them up for auction and try and make some money for them (the whole purpose of the foundation), but it appears that they don't. I know people that have offered big money for game worns (IE, $3K for a stammer) and the foundation just says "sorry", none for sale.

So they go there, but nobody actually knows what happens to them? Seems strange, like you said selling them would seem like the purpose they went there to begin with.

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Chicago Blackhawks Andrew Ladd 2009 Winter Classic Jersey

DSCN6799_zpslxsyoi8g.jpgDSCN6806_zpsgiymqkmh.jpg