It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! Spectacular!

It's a size 54? That's seems really small for him.

The throwbacks are cut like old 6100s

No, I know they are. It still just seems kinda small. Though, I guess he's not the tallest player on the ice.

The Lack camo was worn during games, right? Because opposing shooters have been shooting pucks past him like he's not there.

I was gonna make a similar joke but I was late to the party.

Awesome Richards Enzo! I like him regardless of what every other Ranger fan says.

Holy crap, from the Richards to the North Dakota to the Olympic and Canucks gamers... Then a Kane gamer. You guys are tearing it up!!

This came in yesterday. I've been after it for a while, snagged it for $65 on ebay. It's a size 52, never been customized. Only has one small mark on it. It's gonna have the 100th anniversary Cup patch and I have it narrowed down to Stevens, Samuelsson, Francis, Barrasso, or Murphy.

IMAG003_edit_1396972956316.jpg

Edited by Adam

Got this back from Blake's Sports Lettering (quick turnaround)...

IMG_5816_zpsb2a81d38.jpg

IMG_5815_zps3d384886.jpg

Gonna be fun rooting for the Stars down the stretch in this jersey!

Don't forget to root for he flyers too dan great jersey!

Haha of course! I meant I'll be rooting for the Stars in the West.

Some replicas, all pretty nice though. All done up by EPS, Sochi and Final Four patches are repos.

Patrick Kane Olympic home

DSCN4370_zps54d28d54.jpg

DSCN4374_zpsd07c48fe.jpg

Carlson Olympic Road

DSCN4378_zps5d567598.jpg

DSCN4385_zps093eb67d.jpg

Adidas 2011 University of Michigan Carl Hagelin Frozen Four Maize (Alternate) Jersey. Blue jerseys worn in the semi finals, the Maize were worn in the final loss to Minnesota Duluth

DSCN4390_zpsf53e4a8e.jpg

DSCN4405_zps9d790e6a.jpg

DSCN4399_zpsd5ccb55e.jpg

Someone's had a good week! Did they use twill nameplates on your swifts?

the Maize were worn in the final loss to Minnesota Duluth

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The VMH FF patches are usually spot on, except for the 2011 patch. Strange that it's so far off from the real deal.

IMG_20140309_150534-vi.jpg

The USA nameplates are like the back jersey material. Numbers are stacked instead of kiss cut, but think I will bite the bullet on that. Yeh, know the patch is off, but happy with the jersey nonetheless. No alternative repos out there.

That's weird it's shining like a guido in that picture of the Carlson jersey. That's what made me think it was twill.

Got my order back from EPS after a few days shy of four months today but it was worth the wait! First time getting jerseys customized and I'm stoked about it all turned out. Still have some patches that I need to put on a few of them but had to share! Everything was blank except the Samuelsson in which they fixed the name for me. That being said if you see something that isn't 100% perfect feel free to speak up but I'm happy with them for sure :). The link below has the full sized pictures since I couldn't figure out the thumbnails >_>.

http://public.fotki.com/FuzzyPenguin30/my-collection-/

Golden Toe Coffey IMG_1225-th.jpgIMG_1229-th.jpg

Cup Year Samuelsson IMG_1236-th.jpgIMG_1237-th.jpg

Ultrafil Naslund IMG_1230-th.jpgIMG_1231-th.jpg

Edited by FuzzyPenguin

Throw them all out!

(Sell me the Coffey!)

Edited by thebiggoalie