It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Poor guy can't even get away from the Caps template even when he went overseas. :lol:

Orchestrate the Orange?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So UPS finally delivered my Olympic jersey today since they like to take their time shipping from MGG to metropolitan areas that have actual professional hockey teams. The UPS guy kept asking me what was in the package that was so valuable that I had to sign for it. When I told him it was a hockey jersey, he was so impressed that he rolled his eyes and walked away as soon as I got done signing for it. :lol:

9727272.jpg3380778.jpg

8154737_orig.jpg

There is a loose thread on the back number that's consistent with a hi-res photo I found. Close up here.

Very nice Carlson

20140411_132100_zps937e4e47.jpg

Gophers practice worn. I assume 90s being a ccm ultrafil like my other. Pretty good wear. Fight strap is pretty much rusted closed.

20140411_143345_zps01d2f7f2.jpg

2002 replica away jersey. And we all know what happened in 02. Here's to Dons third!

Ski-U-Mah!

Gophers practice worn. I assume 90s being a ccm ultrafil like my other. Pretty good wear. Fight strap is pretty much rusted closed.

2002 replica away jersey. And we all know what happened in 02. Here's to Dons third!

Ski-U-Mah!

Ugh stupid North Dakota just had to run the Caps power play at the end of regulation last night.

The black ones are ehhhh. The white ones on the other hand are very sharp.

Nice Heritage Classic Sens. Is it from the first period or second period set?

I also added two game worn Sens to my collection:

Radim Bicanek 1995-96 game issued / 1996 pre-season game worn

3457175_orig.jpg?403

1574924_orig.jpg?404

Jason Spezza 2014 Heritage Classic game worn, second period

2011029_orig.jpg?405

8548515_orig.jpg?379

Edited by SensGameUsed

This guy arrived from "The Great White North" this week. A very welcomed addition indeed!

2000-2001 Desjardins game worn jersey size 56.

100_7566-vi.jpg

100_7589-vi.jpg

This road jersey was worn by Desjardins (when the Flyers decided to wear their real road jerseys not that black alternate crap) during his first, and only, full year as captain of the Flyers. For some reason, the pictures do not show the wear well, but the jersey features moderate wear with a few fabric pulls on the front lower left side and a black stick/puck mark on the lower left side right above the black hem.

The right arm shows numerous black markings around the arm numbers and elbow areas and three small board burns in the elbow area.

The left arm has evidence of numerous black marks throughout, one un-repaired cut, a board burn mark on the #7, a board burn on the orange piping near the elbow area, and five small board burns on the elbow and cuff areas.

The rear of the jersey show even wear with three black marks on the #3, and a burn on the 'N" nameplate letter. The fight strap shows light salting. :thumbsup:

Edited by rob77ta

It's been awhile...

Here's what I've been up to:

This started the 97-98 season as a boring Brian Bellows Pre-season size 56 gamer. What was unique about it was that Brian was only the second player (Esa Tikkanen being the first) to wear the #10 since Pavel changed to #96. However at the end of pre-season, Brian moved on to play in Germany, freeing up the number for Pavel to change back to. What we have here is the Game One Japan 1997-98 season opener game worn Pavel Bure jersey, photo matched multiple times to both Brian Bellows in pre season, and then again to Pavel in opening night in Japan. Very heavy wear from Bellows wearing it, several board burns and marks, 2 team repairs and then the obvious nameplate change and addition of Pavel's "A" and the Game One Patch. Nicely signed too which seemed to be common on this set.

05419102285390-vi.jpg

00419097300428-vi.jpg

11419097311750-vi.jpg

BurePhotoMatch-vi.jpg

18419097318009-vi.jpg

Edited by chow_hound