It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Mike, I think you've got the pre-2004 font for your shirt. The back numbers should have more "point" to them.

Look at the 4 on Backes in this one: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/david-moss-of-the-arizona-coyotes-crashes-into-jake-allen-news-photo/463156244

And the 7 on this one: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/alex-killorn-of-the-tampa-bay-lightning-knocks-down-the-news-photo/462727276

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah they're definitely wrong. But for now I don't care. That's EPS for you I guess. I bought that kit like three years ago and never had a jersey to put it on.

Guest Dr_Puck

Last week the blue version of this arrived, today it's the white Payne from 2012-13. This one is definitely hammered with stick marks and board burns. Still, after owning a white replica for a long time, it's nice to have a gamer.

JhgGk8Tm.jpgg4ATBCIm.jpg

This style has kind of grown on me. When they came out I was kind of meh. The more I saw them on TV the more they popped. This will become either a Gio or Johnny Hockey.

th_IMG_3906_zpstfn0utda.jpg

I definitely like that style.

I'm pretty sure it is only a CCM replica, but for 15$ you can't really go wrong.

Jersey: San Jose Sharks

Year: 2001-2007?

I would like more insight on this jersey though, it doesn't appear much in the photo but the sleeves are REALLY shiny.

33bjqf8.jpg

23m3693.jpg

I guess you learn something everyday, thanks guys. :P

2010 - 2011 Game-Issued Robert Bortuzzo 3rd Jersey (2008 Winter Classic style) with CONSOL Inagural Season Patch, New with tags and LOA from the Team.

Seems not many people liked these Jerseys, I've always happened to love them. Been wanting to add one to my collection for a while but didn't want to settle for a retail EDGE 1.0 (which is all I could ever find). Player on the Jersey was never a huge concern, just wanted at least a Team-Issued blank. Super stoked to finally add one to the collection!

hnFWKbK.jpg

hyrlPca.jpgfTm8RCO.jpg

Wow. That Langdon is beautiful. What type of wear does it have?

Not a ton of wear but still nice considering they only wore the 3-color name version in three games before the league made them switch. The cuffs are cut off short, there's some stick/puck marks on the front near the hem, and a couple faint blood marks near the collar.

Wow! That Langdon was finally picked up. I am in awe.

I actually bought it shortly after it was posted - stupid post office apparently doesn't do snowstorms :noway:

Very nice Langdon - always appreciate a goon gamer post! Any alterations to the fight strap?

Edited by bobbyp6565