It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is that Langdon Blue or White?

I thought this was the one safe place on the internet from all of this.

It's the most infuriating thing I have ever seen in my life. And it exploded out of nowhere last night. Every single person I follow or am friends with, even some celebrities were posting about it. I was about to lose it.

I am so stupid... for the longest time i was trying to figure out who Langdon was b/c i honestly read that guy's name as Langoon... I'm guessing the distribution on who sees what is everyone else vs me huh? Lol

This patch just screams late 90's. Great pick-up.

2010 - 2011 Game-Issued Robert Bortuzzo 3rd Jersey (2008 Winter Classic style) with CONSOL Inagural Season Patch, New with tags and LOA from the Team.

Seems not many people liked these Jerseys, I've always happened to love them. Been wanting to add one to my collection for a while but didn't want to settle for a retail EDGE 1.0 (which is all I could ever find). Player on the Jersey was never a huge concern, just wanted at least a Team-Issued blank. Super stoked to finally add one to the collection!

I always thought any disdain for these was more about the primaries. If the Pens were already wearing a modernized version of the 1988-92 Skating Penguin (basically, if today's thirds were the primaries with a white road version), the '08 Winter Classic would have been a great alternate. Instead everyone saw a missed opportunity to bring back the first Cup jerseys, or at least bring back the traditional gold. I'm a huge fan of the Columbia Blue; my only Edge authentic is a retail Geno I was given in 2009.

Edited by LongDistanceHeart

Guest Dr_Puck

Yeah but what about Clarkson getting traded last night.

Loved it, even as a Bruins fan. Best part was reading all of the newfound praise for Leafs management from journalists who have been piling on TO since their game 7 debacle.

Finally got my kit from EPS and was able to get it on. Sarge was always one of my favorite players growing up, I remember watching him in Albany when I was 5-6 years old. I almost ruined this jersey a few weeks ago when a runaway iron melted a hole in it, but this covers it perfectly. I shortened up the sleeves a bit as well.

IMAG1154.jpgIMAG1151.jpg

Edited by JoeM7392

That Sarge was ok, I just like the #18 version better. Plus Brylin was never tarnished by playing for a certain other team across the river...

Finally got my kit from EPS and was able to get it on. Sarge was always one of my favorite players growing up, I remember watching him in Albany when I was 5-6 years old. I almost ruined this jersey a few weeks ago when a runaway iron melted a hole in it, but this covers it perfectly. I shortened up the sleeves a bit as well.

Looks good, glad you were able to salvage it

It's always nice to see Brylin jerseys at the rock, me and my friend made it to the twitter page a few nights ago.
I remember when I got mine done the second he saw it he immediately wanted to get the same, and there really aren't too many around.
Probably my favorite Devil ever and it's somebody I wouldn't ever overlook in regards of the head coach position.

Guest Dr_Puck

Bummer. Just had a customized jersey arrive but the minor league team forgot to put the shoulder numbers on it. Back to the post office I go and back to waiting for another month.

Holy cow, that's a steal!

Would have been $50 but I had to pay the extra $15 for that bullpoop global shipping garbage.

Great Nords, I sometimes look for one I make a Lindros draft day jersey.

Even HE didn't want that jersey!