• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seller even included the two patches for me

Got plans for that Rangers patch?

He's a member here!

The seller even included the two patches for me

Is that the proper Rangers patch for ASG jerseys? I bought National Emblem ones for my 2012's even though I know the border is slightly off, but still need to get one for my 2002.

Nice CCM Devils. is that the one with the CCM logo on the back between the shoulders?

Just got these back from EPS yesterday. I know, It's a foul but it still looks great. Dan Girardi on a CCM 550. Also a Marc Staal Heritage Premier with the 85th anni patchIMG_3704-vi.jpgIMG_3707-vi.jpgIMG_3703-vi.jpgIMG_3702-vi.jpg

We would have won it all in 2012 if we had Sauer instead of Hamrlik. Stupid Phaneuf.

I approve this message.

I know, It's a foul but it still looks great. Dan Girardi on a CCM 550.

Not a foul if you used number #46 :thumbsup:

A7IMAGE1.jpg

Adding to my River Rats collection. Managed to snag both of these for just a little over $100 combined. The first is a bauer pro wear, most likely going to be done up as a Patrik Elias #24. Its actually pretty incredible. This jersey is an old jersey, but appears to be brand new. It was definately never worn, all the embrodery still has perfect paper backings on them. I couldn't be happier as I watched a few replicas sell for almost $100, and to get this for ~$55 is amazing.

The second is an edge 1.0 from after the hurricanes took over as the parent club. Leaning towards either a juri tlusty or jamie mcbain for that one.

IMAG1203.jpgIMAG1205.jpg

????

The seller, wasn't it classichockeyjerseys?

Glad I did't bid though, was thinking about it, but was too big for me anyways

Edited by foppa21

He goes by the same name on the board as well I believe. Helpful guy

Edited by foppa21

These didn't arrive today. However these were done not too long ago. All from EPS.

IMG_3710-vi.jpgIMG_3713-vi.jpgIMG_3708-vi.jpgIMG_3709-vi.jpgIMG_3698-vi.jpgIMG_3699-vi.jpgIMG_3700-vi.jpgIMG_3701-vi.jpg

You went for some classic players there didn't you. Nice haul.

Thanks. Classic is always a good thing. Love your profile pic!

Can't go wrong getting Hall of Famers done up. Congrats

Thanks, my Bourque was circumsized unfortunately. I thought about buying a fight strap and having it sewn in but I didn't bother.

Happy to finally get one of these (even if I had to strip a gamer to do it)...

Buffalo Sabres, Edge 2.0, Size 54

FullSizeRender_zpsme8wxdqe.jpg

IMG_7100_zpskc8ljqab.jpg

It needs a bit more cleaning. I haven't done anything to clean up the glue yet, and I may try to remove some of the puck marks too (particularly the ones on the crest).

This was a Brian Flynn #65... here's hoping pretty soon it has a #97 on it.

I don't approve this message. McD would look much better in blue and white.

In all honesty I can really see another Crosby situation where the coyotes will "win" mcdavid in order to save the franchise.

I don't approve this message. McD would look much better in blue and white.

In all honesty I can really see another Crosby situation where the coyotes will "win" mcdavid in order to save the franchise.

That's entirely possible... I had wanted a Sabres jersey anyway (with me living in Buffalo now)... If they don't get McDavid, I'll probably end up getting Reinhart or Kane or something.

I'm just hoping for McDavid cuz my favorite number is 97 lol.