Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Why do they ask for a phone number?

Seems Like PE has a fast turn around these days great pick upS

Awesome Flyers pick ups! Love the Gostisbehere! I'm so close to doing the same jersey, but I'm worried he might change his number. I'll have to wait and see.

Seems Like PE has a fast turn around these days great pick upS

I dropped it off on the 13th of February, they said two weeks and i'm not sure which day orangecrush picked his Voracek up but it was there at that point. So pretty spot on regarding timeline.

Awesome Flyers pick ups! Love the Gostisbehere! I'm so close to doing the same jersey, but I'm worried he might change his number. I'll have to wait and see.

He's definitely going to change his number...when Hextall lets him. It seems like Hextall doesn't like giving young players a real number until they "earn" it. Laughton wore #21 when he first came up a couple years ago and now he's #49, Morin wore #55 and wore #50 this year, although that's probably because of Nick Schultz, and Gostisbehere wears #14 in the minors, which obviously is taken by Coots in the NHL but he'd get a much more normal number I imagine.

PE is always super fast, they just never ever call me so my jerseys probably sit there for extra time. Seems like Dan just had the same issue with the Laughton and Ghost.

Sick Flyers though fellas!

Man those jerseys look sweet

The Ghost and Laughton turned out great.

Yeah their customer service certainly isn't a strength. I had to call as well to confirm my jersey was done. Turn around time is solid (I was there on Saturday). I dropped off another 2.0 and I was told it should only be a week or so as they were going to be dropping off jerseys at PE on Sunday

God, I just love Flyers jerseys. Both the home and away.

Nice pickups Jarvis - it's a shame about Sauer he had such promise before getting hurt.

We would have won it all in 2012 if we had Sauer instead of Hamrlik. Stupid Phaneuf.

IMG_1052_zpsujlktovx.jpg

The seller even included the two patches for me

IMG_1054_zpsatvxeadb.jpg

IMG_1055_zpsbndri1rh.jpg

Got plans for that Rangers patch?

He's a member here!

Is that the proper Rangers patch for ASG jerseys? I bought National Emblem ones for my 2012's even though I know the border is slightly off, but still need to get one for my 2002.

He's a member here!

????

Nice CCM Devils. is that the one with the CCM logo on the back between the shoulders?

Yes it is

Just got these back from EPS yesterday. I know, It's a foul but it still looks great. Dan Girardi on a CCM 550. Also a Marc Staal Heritage Premier with the 85th anni patchIMG_3704-vi.jpgIMG_3707-vi.jpgIMG_3703-vi.jpgIMG_3702-vi.jpg

Yes it is

Very nice, I never find those.

We would have won it all in 2012 if we had Sauer instead of Hamrlik. Stupid Phaneuf.

I approve this message.

I know, It's a foul but it still looks great. Dan Girardi on a CCM 550.

Not a foul if you used number #46 :thumbsup:

A7IMAGE1.jpg

Not a foul if you used number #46 :thumbsup:

Or #50. ;)

Adding to my River Rats collection. Managed to snag both of these for just a little over $100 combined. The first is a bauer pro wear, most likely going to be done up as a Patrik Elias #24. Its actually pretty incredible. This jersey is an old jersey, but appears to be brand new. It was definately never worn, all the embrodery still has perfect paper backings on them. I couldn't be happier as I watched a few replicas sell for almost $100, and to get this for ~$55 is amazing.

The second is an edge 1.0 from after the hurricanes took over as the parent club. Leaning towards either a juri tlusty or jamie mcbain for that one.

IMAG1203.jpgIMAG1205.jpg