It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't quote pictures! (sorry, I had to)

#gotcha

I likely don't have to, but just for clarity's sake - if a pic in a post is that small and it's not taking up any more space , or, as in my case, the post was from a few pages ago and it helps contextually, do 'er to 'er.

It's when guys quote a post right after it was posted, with 4 pics that take up half the goddam page, and all they say is "Awesome Roy!"

ps - keep you head up, oxbo

:hook::check::fight:

1994-1995 Pierre Morin Victoriaville Tigres gameworn road jersey with fight damage to the front of the neck and heavy pilling to the back of the neck and ends of both sleeves – career minor league goon with 4,197 PIM’s & 328 fights in 618 career games!

001_zpsqr1joeqw.jpg

002_zpseggzotrw.jpg

004_zpss1msun9e.jpg

003_zpss8qdygql.jpg

2011-2012 Frazer McLaren gameworn Sharks home jersey with front fight strap added

005_zpssfx4ovyt.jpg

006_zpsini6u1bz.jpg

007_zpsb2kzolfc.jpg

Couple of pickups from Ice Hockey UK this week. Both are Tackla airknit, like most of the lower division WC teams are these days, with fully sublimated logos and sewn down screenprinted nameplates. Would love a Swift version one day but we'll need to get a lot better as a nation before that happens.

Great Britain Road - 2014 IIHF World Championships Division 1b - Matty Davies

Worn in the group games against Poland and Romania

2014%20Great%20Britain%20IIHF%20World%20

2014%20Great%20Britain%20IIHF%20World%20

Great Britain Home - Craig Peacock

Game issued home jersey from the 2014 Championships.

2014%20Great%20Britain%20IIHF%20WC%20War

2014%20Great%20Britain%20IIHF%20WC%20War

Edited by RJH Boomshaker

That Getzlaf jersey is great! I saw it on eBay and it looked mighty tempting. I think you got a nice deal on it! I have a Fowler in the same style coming soon.

I can't believe that Getzlaf sold for what it did, nice pickup!

Thanks guys....i still cant believe i got it for that price...i really luck out

1999-2000 Rick Tocchet alternate, size 56, Doug Reisinger/Hockey Gallery LOA

100_8755-vi.jpg

100_8781-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Tocchet during the 99-00 season after he was re-aquired by Philadelphia on 3/8/2000. The front of the jersey has 2 tiny holes, 2 slash marks on the lower right side, and features the NHL 2000 patch on the upper right chest. The right sleeve has about 10 black markings on the white area of the sleeve, 2 board burns in the elbow area, and 1 small board burn in the cuff area. The left sleeve has approximately 12 black markings on the white part of the sleeve, and 6 smaller board burns in the elbow area. Both sleeves are hemmed which is a normal alteration for Tocchet in the later years. The rear of the jersey shows 3 black markings on the rear #9 and a slash mark under the #9. The inside of the jersey shows very light pilling and a light salting of the fight strap buttons.

Left elbow

100_8760-vi.jpg

:thumbsup:

Edited by rob77ta

Nice rob!! Here's a blank team issue 2.0 that will be a Chris Pronger scf with A

055A0F6A-72A5-4FC5-BA57-C9769DC417FA_zps

Edited by Flyers845

Thanks guys!

And Mike.....yes. I'm holding it for ransom!!!

Two finished. First, a 97-98 Leetch:

9971aStarterauthenticalternate-vi.jpg9971bStarterauthenticalternate-vi.jpg

And then the best one I've done in a long while:

ericanscirca19911aCCMauthentic-vi.jpgericanscirca19911bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

That is just magnificent. I've had it for YEARS now and I finally got it right. It's even a goalie cut which is great. I initially contemplated making it into a human Pez dispenser a.k.a. Clint Malarchuk but how can you say no to a Hall of Famer?

I've had it for YEARS now and I finally got it right. It's even a goalie cut which is great. I initially contemplated making it into a human Pez dispenser a.k.a. Clint Malarchuk but how can you say no to a Hall of Famer?

He recovered, so now it's funny. One of the more horrific things I have ever seen!

And I saw the Malarchuk injury live on TV. I even remember what I was eating for dinner that night.

Every time a girI I date says she wants to come watch me play hockey, I make her watch that video first and tell them that happens on a regular basis. Edited by thebiggoalie

I've never seen it before. Odds are though it was thrown out as medical waste at the hospital later that night. It was saturated in blood so there would be no reason to keep it around for anything.

That said, I actually own something that was worn on the ice that night. I have Gordie Roberts' road jersey from that 1988-89 season and they were the road team that night.

I've never seen it before. Odds are though it was thrown out as medical waste at the hospital later that night. It was saturated in blood so there would be no reason to keep it around for anything.

That said, I actually own something that was worn on the ice that night. I have Gordie Roberts' road jersey from that 1988-89 season and they were the road team that night.

You know if one of our members was in the hospital that night it would have been bagged and in his trunk!