It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

From the Baron. I'm unsure if I want to leave it blank or have OEL on it. Decisions decisions. It's one of my all-time favorite jersey designs and has a bit of a special meaning to me, even if it is a Reebok model now. The earliest memory I have that I can tie back to a specific time is going to a Coyotes game their first year and the Hanson Brothers were there. Always had a thing for the Coyotes from that point on. Yeah, i'm a young buck I know.

DEC412A1-8AC3-425D-BE31-B1D6138EE31D_zps

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a long time since I've added anything here. Life got in the way of the jersey thing but this was a surprise gift from my wife yesterday. Dwight King 2012 Stanley Cup Finals Set 2. Worn in Game 5 in New Jersey. Some light research has photomatched loose threads on the shoulder numbers to some Getty Image photos. Still plenty of pictures to look through. Amazing gift. Amazing wife. Amazing life.

Set 2? As I recall the Set 1 jerseys were worn until one team was going to play a clenching game. Set 1 was sold by MeiGray and Set 2 was kept by the Kings. How did a Set 2 get into the collecting world? Anybody ever seen a Set 2 SCF jersey out in the real world before?

The Kings sold their set 2 SCF jerseys to the public. You can still buy the remaining ones on the TeamLAStore website.

http://teamlastore.com/collections/kings-game-used-jerseys

Hadn't got anything for a while, but i'm back

2008-09 Newcastle Vipers jersey

Very happy to finally complete my aim of getting a jersey from every season the Vipers existed (02/03-10/11) kind of (in 02/03 and 03/04 they used the same jersey design and everything, just the one I own has a players name on the back who only played in 03/04).This is one of the versions available for purchase, with the team name sponsor patch on the front. I believe you could pay extra for other sponsor patches that were on game jerseys.

Something strange I noticed about this jersey - the manufacturers (whoever they are - I don't recognise the logo and there's no name on the wash tags) used the exact same materials and exact same styling as the knockoff Pittsburgh Penguins jerseys you can buy from Aliexpress. I compared them side-by-side and felt both of them, they're exactly the same, except with Penguins colours and Vipers colours.

Signed by infamous Elite League enforcer Andre Payette.

InHE9Fc.jpg

kPRZDIG.jpg

Speaking of the Vipers, an ex player's jersey now - 13/14 home Billingham Stars jersey - #16 Michael Bowman

Worn all season in every home game he played, I acquired this from the merch table, who have a few seasonworn jerseys from last season of players who didn't get their jerseys sponsored (for those who don't know - you pay £60/$90, which is the same price as the blank jerseys for sale at the table, to sponsor a player's home or away jersey for the season. Then, at the End of Season Presentation Night, you are presented with your sponsored jersey to keep. Waaaaay better/cheaper than the way every other team in the world does it ;))

Has a few stickmarks on the sleeves but nothing too spectacular.

zb7M8Z4.jpg

jsrSwK6.jpg

The next couple goon gamers –

1995-1996 Alek Stojanov gameworn home jersey – light wear; a few stickmarks and an unrepaired hole on upper back from being grabbed during a fight

004_zpseqd7romq.jpg

005_zpsibk6lde3.jpg

006_zps6gag4fwm.jpg

2003-2004 Kelly Buchberger gameworn road jersey, Set 1 – front of neck torn down to the crest and repaired; heavy wear to the sleeves – dozens of cuts and unrepaired holes; w/”A” on front; from his final season

007_zpsx4i6pybu.jpg

008_zpswbqjmshz.jpg

009_zpsjo4t7ibh.jpg

010_zpsizpdgpbo.jpg

011_zpsjxu24ezz.jpg

BobbyP, on the Stojanov, is the nameplate material an exact match to the ultrafil in the rest of the jersey, or is it some other white material with a different texture? Just curious, thanks.

BobbyP, on the Stojanov, is the nameplate material an exact match to the ultrafil in the rest of the jersey, or is it some other white material with a different texture? Just curious, thanks.

I don't remember it being different, but I'll confirm this evening -

Not a jersey, but got my first proof of the book today -

That has to be exciting, congrats. Looking forward to purchasing a copy.

I don't remember it being different, but I'll confirm this evening -

Confirmed - nameplate is the same white ultrafil as the rest of the jersey -

OK, thank you!

Not a jersey, but got my first proof of the book today -

I'll post some better pics with my camera a little later in the book thread...turned out nicer than I expected.

While I was at the print shop, was also privy to the life size Hammond cutout that TSN ordered for the game tonight -

That's awesome!

Edited by slimcutta

The Hamburgler lol. Send me the second copy.

It's not a burger...it's a Hammond-cheese. :)

It's not a burger...it's a Hammond-cheese. :)

Shockey Mike hasn't made a "steamed Ham(mond)s" Simpsons joke ...

And you call them steamed hams despite the fact they're obviously grilled.

BzsXQ3UIMAEgmxs.jpg

But who's Shockey Mike? Do I have a nickname I am unaware of?