It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

The Budweiser Red Light is so awesome. I love mine. I wish they'd make a custom delay option though, because I'm usually about a minute or so behind due to watching through Game Center.

I wanted to get one but there is a disclaimer on their site somewhere that basically says there is no guarantee they will continue to update it or something like that. I took that as maybe next season they won't service the light and it won't work meaning I'd have a $160 paper weight.

Was anyone else afraid of this risk or not notice that disclaimer?

Edit - found what I was thinking of

In purchasing this device, I am aware that the Budweiser Red Light data feed may only be supported for a limited period of time, and will only work during regular season and playoff games, or as otherwise described by the app.

Edited by ted1025

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my 3rd season having one and that disclaimer has existed the whole time.

My thought it, even if they stop the service that sends the alerts, it will still function by pressing the button. Also, I expect if they do ever drop support for it, I don't think it'd be long before someone came along and found a way to make it work with another app.

I haven't looked but I'm betting even now there are some industrious types that have gotten it to work for other sports. I may have to research that now.

Added a few -

2006-2007 Darryl Bootland Red Wings gameworn PS jersey

K3Y4enu.jpg

HwvP7nL.jpg

2000-2001 Francis Lessard Flyers gameworn PS road jersey – bloodstains on the front

0NHtf5s.jpg

b5ZjGon.jpg

2007-2008 Dane Byers NYR gameworn PS jersey, Set 1

XNAJVth.jpg

U1bjrwF.jpg

2008-2009 Jonathan Tremblay Providence Bruins gameworn road jersey – reinforced neck, light wear

OkxsbFn.jpg

UxKLrBr.jpg

Nameplates ánd different font on the Red Wings jersey. I don't see them very often. They only did that for the pre-season right? I remember reading that somewhere on this forum.

Correct - the straight name and different font is only used by the Wings in the preseason -

I wanted to get one but there is a disclaimer on their site somewhere that basically says there is no guarantee they will continue to update it or something like that. I took that as maybe next season they won't service the light and it won't work meaning I'd have a $160 paper weight.

Was anyone else afraid of this risk or not notice that disclaimer?

Edit - found what I was thinking of

I saw that when I first purchased mine. I feel like it came out in the 2011-12 season (maybe one later?), and was only guaranteed to work for the rest of that season and the following, but it's been so popular that they keep it going. With the popularity, and the fact they've expanded to US orders, I don't feel like they'll be stopping it anytime soon.

Got an amazing haul of game worn Tampa Bay Lightning jerseys. Got them all for a steal of a price smile emoticon

DSC09088-vi.jpg
DSC09089-vi.jpg
DSC09086-vi.jpg
DSC09087-vi.jpg
DSC09091-vi.jpg
DSC09093-vi.jpg
DSC09084-vi.jpg
DSC09085-vi.jpg
DSC09094-vi.jpg
DSC09095-vi.jpg

Added a few more -

2012-2013 Matt Kassian Senators gameworn Heritage jersey, Set 2 – loop style fight strap added to the front

lNxgrfg.jpg

kDCIUV6.jpg

P45BNAV.jpg

1996-1997 Andre Roy Providence Bruins gameworn home jersey – minor fight damage to front of neck

Ua7H1fB.jpg

JxfHn3N.jpg

M24UUSl.jpg

2012-2013 Lane MacDermid Providence Bruins gameworn home jersey – fight damage to neck; over a dozen unrepaired holes; evidence of “A” that was removed

WZ50LCO.jpg

S4oBzEO.jpg

fNJjuWU.jpg

Another few -

2010-2011 Raitis Ivanans Flames GI retro jersey – shortened fight strap

mavcK3B.jpg

nNmBB1V.jpg

eTZej18.jpg

2000-2001 Sean Brown Oilers gameworn home jersey, Set 3

Tw04MDD.jpg

bXi9rm6.jpg

1998-1999 Brad Norton Oilers gameworn road jersey, Set 1

u3UbM2r.jpg

RuHiMI2.jpg

And a pair of double-fight strap heavyweights -

2013-2014 Frazer McLaren Maple Leafs gameworn retro jersey – double fight straps, front strap shortened - worn 2/8/14 vs. Vancouver

CvvsNos.jpg

oaVSAeg.jpg

iZFufaF.jpg

2012-2013 Brian McGrattan Predators gameworn home jersey, Set 1 – double fight straps, front strap shortened

OuNypTX.jpg

4NehnCQ.jpg

MMwknMr.jpg

Everytime I get a new Devils Size 56 Ultrafil, it feels like Christmas morning. This one arrived today, much thanks to cowboys for locating the seller on Facebook and hooking me up.

I knew it was a 56 Ultrafil, and a white one to boot, which I find less of than the red. I did NOT know it was also in perfect unused condition with a January 1995 "born on" date. I really couldn't be any happier with it.

Next stop, EPS, where it'll be Brodeured, Stevensed or Niedermayered.

0629E4C2-9926-46B2-8896-C8C71FB3EE96_zps

Might be worth the extra $ to custom-craft it if it's an og team stock item. Just a thought

Might be, I've never dealt with them before. Do you have a contact I could get in touch with?

Technically I've had these for years... kind of forget that I have them from time to time, but Slim's book really got my vintage motor running. I went back home last weekend and got them out of the basement and photo'd them to share with you guys here. My uncle gave me these years ago, and they're his old gamers from when he played (semi-pro?) back in the 80s. They're huge and weigh 5lbs each (at least) but I think they're pretty cool. Full image set here.

21465185101_f77318fc9a.jpg

21456624785_f4b5f7c150.jpg

21445684122_8e665e358f.jpg

21456636345_bc892b8c78.jpg

21268825748_e374816426.jpg

21465190741_7a88e25a73.jpg

Everytime I get a new Devils Size 56 Ultrafil, it feels like Christmas morning. This one arrived today, much thanks to cowboys for locating the seller on Facebook and hooking me up.

I knew it was a 56 Ultrafil, and a white one to boot, which I find less of than the red. I did NOT know it was also in perfect unused condition with a January 1995 "born on" date. I really couldn't be any happier with it.

Next stop, EPS, where it'll be Brodeured, Stevensed or Niedermayered.

Don't worry it will soon be mine. So please get it Brodeured for me, lol.

Edited by slimcutta

It arrived....a couple weeks ago. :thumbsup:

Size 60. Team Issued blank. (Thanks to JerseyBaron for coming down to a reasonable price).

Excellent personal customization job. (Thanks to local guys Mr. S and his guy Mr. K)

And a legit nameplate. (Thanks to Pauls_Boutique)

Could have gone 05/06 with the 5yr patch (also boogies rookie season), but decided to go 06/07 and left it blank. Some jerseys just look outstanding without a patch. Nice a clean.

Really happy to have this one in my shrinking collection. It took me almost a year to get all the proper pieces to do the shirt correctly, and it was well worth it IMO. Will never be able to afford a gamer, even if one ever see's the light of day again, so this is the next best option. And Boogie was not only a feared enforcer, but a great person in real life. Some people put on a good face when doing the charity circuit, you could just tell Boogie loved doing the kids charities.

1_zpsay3izw21.jpg

3_zpsu3ie3kkd.jpg

Edited by Richter9377

Finally got myself one of these.

qdxdMU1.jpg

A few more -

2005-2006 Brennan Evans Binghamton Senators gameworn road jersey

iGNjfW7.jpg

Zv4vAAP.jpg

2008-2009 Leo Jenner Plymouth Whalers gameworn home jersey – fight damage to neck with lots of popped stitching; repaired & reinforced back of neck; auto’d on back #

4kmQXSP.jpg

kbRCZvk.jpg

Ht3SGhk.jpg

2013-2014 Brandon Belding Mississauga Steelheads gameworn road jersey – skate lace front fight strap added; fight damage to neck; abundant stick marks; large sewn repair to shoulder

VmD2s1E.jpg

MyZqo4q.jpg

j3ZhPFW.jpg

UCgcXGx.jpg

Been a while....Here are a few new Juans! Got Mesh?

1984-85 Thomas Eriksson Eagle Mesh Road Jersey Size XS (52)

IMG_1609-vi.jpg

IMG_1645-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Flyers defenseman Thomas Eriksson during the 84-85 campaign. It exhibits light wear with a stick mark under the right arm and a few black markings on the rear #7. The fight strap shows good salting and the jersey is a bit discolored in the white areas due to age. Eriksson played in 72 contests that year posting 10 goals and 29 assists for 39 points. He played in an additional 9 playoff games that year on the way to the Stanley Cup Finals.

1986-87 John Stevens CCM Mesh Home jersey Size 50

IMG_1721-vi.jpg

IMG_1756-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by John Stevens during the 1986-87 season. He was called up for 6 games that year to fill in on defense. Two of those six games were at the Spectrum. This jersey was worn on 1/29/87 in a 5-3 win over Pittsburgh and on 1/31/1987 in a 3-1 loss to the NY Rangers. Stevens would get an assist during the Pittsburgh game on a Dave Poulin third period goal. The jersey consists of light but evident wear with a small mark on the the right sleeve cuff area. There are a few dark brown stains to the right of and under the crest (possibly blood). The rear of the jerseys shows nice even wear and the nameplate of matching mesh material seems to have yellowed over time. The fight strap which shows salting, has been attached through the rear #1. The original CCM fight strap was cut out by the team and the older style Eagle strap was used. This was a common practice for jerseys in the home and road CCM sets with the long black cuffs.

2014-15 Vinny Lecavalier Lindros/LeClair Flyers HOF Night Home Jersey. Size 56 MGG LOA

IMG_1549-vi.jpg

IMG_1592-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Lecavalier on 11/20/2014 during a 3-2 loss to the Minnesota Wild. The Flyers wore a special 10/88 patch to honor Eric Lindros and John LeClair for their induction into the Flyers Hall of Fame. Vinny had one assist that night on Mark Streit's second period goal. He logged 10:42 in ice time on that night. The wear, as expected, is light with some light black marks on the lower right arm and a small board burn on the right cuff area.

Edited by rob77ta

Just in from EPS. This completes my "one from each Cup" collection, as well as my "one of each guy who was there for all 3 cups" collection.

Now to work on home AND road!!

3F52D440-728A-41FF-BCE6-9173F875C885_zps

FCC50D63-BF6B-46E0-AE8A-7D89EA09425C_zps