It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Not necessarily a "real" jersey, but Zilch does good work. It's a CCM jersey that I bought at Scotttrade Center at the pro shop. Zilch made the number/letter kit and the Blues 25th patch from scratch. The 75th is one I bought from Murf and Denny.

I REALLY LIKE this jersey:

image_zps7kegypfb.jpeg

image_zpsshkmeubp.jpeg

image_zpsgnnioksj.jpeg

image_zpswnexsbgk.jpeg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow; they did a GREAT job on all that. The fonts are perfect and the patch is spot-on. It's such a shame that it's only a matter of time before that beauty ends up flaking and ruined.

I need more Blues jerseys in my life.

Yeah, Zilch is an awesome guy and I'm really glad I got to meet him. If it wasn't for this place we would have never crossed paths, it was originally just a deal to get the 25th patch that he was able to produce, but it ended up being so much more of awesomeness.

I'm not sure this stuff will flake. It looks the same visually but the actual product is/appears to be totally different. If it does, oh well.

Whoa, that Joseph is awesome. Well done!

Were the Blues' mid-90s "Horns" thirds truly never produced? Did Keenan reject them based on a 2D design comp or did he reject an actual jersey? (prototype of full order)

My understanding is that there had been a few made which if you follow the story that make no sense. The NY NHL office has one and there is one floating around in the Blues organization. It pops up now and again, the last time it was in public was about 5 years ago that I can determine. The jersey itself is as ugly as sin, but for a Blues fan it's the holy grail of jerseys. Well a 1968 Plante jersey would be super sweet.

As the story went, Keenan refused to put the team on the ice if they wore those jerseys. Which means that they had at minimum 23 of them produced if not 46 of them. I keep hearing rumors about the "basement" at Scott Trade center, so I suspect that if they do exist they are in a box in long term storage. I suspect that if they only produced a handful that eventually in somebody's estate sale that had worked for Purina at one time there will be a box of things and at the bottom of it will be one or two of these. From time to time you'll see an old early to mid 70's home jersey pop up for sale that someone bought at an estate sale of an executive for some company that use to be involved with the Blues organization.

Makes you still want to collect jerseys, doesn't it.......

Edited by LessThanZero

Their first Edge jerseys were bad.

These are bad?

http://m.nhluniforms.com/Blues/Blues2007-08.html

I don't think they'd win any awards or anything, but they're pretty nice jerseys. They're not even that far off from their current ones.

Edited by JoeM7392

tumblr_lrhgpoVejF1qgkh1do3_r2_400.gif

Lol, I love that movie

Got these in recently

97-98 Louie DeBrusk Alt game worn with clear fight damage. He had 17 PIM in a game on 4/4/98 while wearing this jersey which also had a brawl in the game which can be seen on Youtube. This is a Size 56 Goalie Cut which is pretty cool to see for a non goalie (in my opinion)

DSC09112-vi.jpg

DSC09113-vi.jpg

07-08 Doug Janik Game worn set #3 and is a Edge 2.0. I love getting $100 game worn jerseys! Not a bad deal at all

DSC09114-vi.jpg

DSC09115-vi.jpg

This jersey has been a long time in the making, mostly because I was unsure if i wanted to use customcrafted and also because i struggled to find a nameplate. Thx to a few members on here for helping me out on different parts of the jersey; this has become a top 3 fav in my collection.

1998-1999 Ray Bourque Pooh Bear Alternate

LvRr8VL.jpg

wyuNAiG.jpg

I gave detailed instructions w/pics to customcrafted and they were great with listening to what i had asked. Made me feel that they actually cared; they even sent my instructions back. Cant say the same about cosbys.

20151024_212908_zps45n8vrqn.jpg

20151024_213108_zpsvrnw6djo.jpg

Received my order from Jersey Baron today. Both are Team Issue blanks, with Vector logo. Caps is Edge 1.0, Philly is 2.0. I know it's nothing special, but a good stepping stone into collecting I think, and the price was right. I plan to send them for #'s and name after Christmas.

Some new gamers arrived this week

1998-99 Eric Desjardins

IMG_2051-vi.jpg

IMG_2074-vi.jpg

This size 56 home jersey was worn by Rico during the 1998-99 season. The front of the jersey has numerous black markings, an alternate captains "A" on the left chest, and a slash through the crest. The right arm exhibits a burn hole near the edge of the sleeve #3, six black markings, fabric pulls, two board burns in the elbow area, and three additional board burns in the cuff area. The left arm shows two black markings, one board burn in the elbow area piping, a 2" un-repaired hole in the cuff area, and three board burns in the cuff area. The rear of the jersey has a few black markings. The inside of the jersey has "37" penned in black sharpie on the Nike tagging. MeiGray LOA 2005.

1988-89 Ron Sutter

IMG_1985-vi.jpg

IMG_2006-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by former Flyers captain Ron Sutter during the 88-89 campaign. It shows lighter wear with the front of the jersey having even wear with a few black markings, a few marks on the Flyers crest, and some staining (blood?) under the right arm area. The right arm features a 1" board burn on the shoulder area, some fabric pulls, two board burns in the elbow area, and an abrasion on the outer cuff area. The left arm shows a board burn above and to the side of the sleeve #4, three board burns in the elbow area, and two board burns in the cuff area below the elbow. The rear of the jersey has a 4" faded stick mark, a scrape mark on the rear #4, and the nameplate has yellowed slightly. The inside of the jersey has light pilling in both arms mostly near the elbow areas.

1999-00 Ulf Samuelsson

IMG_2113-vi.jpg

IMG_2134-vi.jpg

This home jersey was worn by Ulf during his last season in the NHL. The front of the jersey shows a few black markings, a heavily puckered crest from washings, and the NHL 2000 patch sewn on the upper right chest area. The right arm has some black markings on the front shoulder area, a board burn hole above the elbow area, two heavy board burns in the elbow area, and five lighter board burn marks in the elbow area. The left arm features two small board burn marks next to the arm #5, some fabric pulls, and three small board burns in the elbow area. The rear of the jersey exhibits a few black markings, some blue dasher paint on the lower left side, and heavily puckered rear numbers. The inside of the jersey has good pilling on each arm in the lower arm and elbow area.

Awesome Flyers pickups!! - if you ever have any Desjardins jerseys that you wanna move please lmk, idk if they're even in my price range but he was my favorite player and I'd like to get one of his one day

I received these three jerseys over the last week. Pretty happy about the Selanne!

IMG_0445_zpsifsirjur.jpg

IMG_0443_zpsttazjm8k.jpg

IMG_0438_zpslwvlsocu.jpg

IMG_0437_zpsejkmxb3n.jpg

A few 90's fighters that arrived this month,,,,,,,,behind posting pics -

1991-1992 Dave Manson Oilers gameworn home jersey – NHL 75th anniversary patch, blood stains on front as well as both sleeves, ‘A’ removed -

KJ1Fm8z.jpg

PXsVuAs.jpg

Lz8G39H.jpg

PoE0KBU.jpg

1994-1995 Warren Rychel Maple Leafs gameworn road jersey – good wear to sleeves -

RqkHHgA.jpg

WJ7uAKK.jpg

rsSI0JX.jpg

1998-1999 Rocky Thompson Flames gameworn road jersey, Set 1 – back of neck torn down to nameplate and repaired -

9heQxhG.jpg

ciLw8sm.jpg

LHepZHw.jpg