It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in from the Baron. I have to say these things look pretty darned cool!

If you put anyone other than Justin Williams on it I am personally coming to LA and confiscating that from you.

2000-2001 Mario Roberge St. Georges Garaga (LNAH) gameworn home jersey – heavy wear, plenty of stick marks, blood stains all around neck and shoulders, lots of filth, fight damage to neck, captain’s “C” -

L27FxkW.jpg

RkiDshk.jpg

jFjOM2l.jpg

IXbjVOP.jpg

Your acquisition rate is absolutely amazing and every new post makes me even more jealous! You definitely should make that collection accessible to the public and open a museum named "The Hockey House of Pain", "Goonhalla" or something like that!!! But definitely don't stop posting those beauties. :thumbsup:

If you put anyone other than Justin Williams on it I am personally coming to LA and confiscating that from you.

Well, there goes my plan for a Brooks Orpik jersey...

Great Bruins there. I'd love to have a set of the 6 from that year, but that's a dream at this point.

Great Bruins there. I'd love to have a set of the 6 from that year, but that's a dream at this point.

Thanks bud. Thats what I'm trying to do...get one of each. I'm 4 down, 4 to go (if you include the All Star jerseys).

It'll probably take years to find the rest.

What others are you looking for in the TBTC jerseys

Looking for Leafs, Rangers, Habs and Blackhawks.

Well, there goes my plan for a Brooks Orpik jersey...

I suggest that you focus on LAK players and former LAK players only. :-)

I had all six at one point many years ago. The only caveat was that the Rangers one was game-worn.

I had the Wings, Bruins, Habs, and Leafs a while ago, but gave up after not being able to find a Rangers or Hawks, so I sold them all.

Fast forward a few years, and I randomly stumbled upon the Rangers, within a few days a Hawks, and then the following week a Wings and Leafs popped up on ebay, both at prices I couldn't say no to. At that point I decided I'd try again, and it was only a few months ago that I found the elusive Habs to finish the set.

TBTCJerseys-vi.jpg