It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice O'Reilly pick up. I have been hesitant to get one of those blue thirds I'm not a big fan of them but maybe it's like you said until you get one.... So I should just buck up and pick one up

Nice O'Reilly pick up. I have been hesitant to get one of those blue thirds I'm not a big fan of them but maybe it's like you said until you get one.... So I should just buck up and pick one up

I feel like every jersey is nicer holding one in your hands.

I feel like every jersey is nicer holding one in your hands.

Oh yeah. I definitely agree. When I get a jersey in the mail I can't get it out of the box quick enough to start checking it out

Oh yeah. I definitely agree. When I get a jersey in the mail I can't get it out of the box quick enough to start checking it out

The whole thing is an experience, from compulsively tracking the package to opening it up and taking in all its glory!!

2001-02 Chad Wiseman Cleveland Barons game worn home jersey

Love the crazy detailing on the name and numbers. They're glacier twill and the highlights on the letters are actually cuts to let the nameplate show through. On the numbers they are extra pieces of metallic glitter twill.

Wow. This lettering is awesome and not getting enough love here. Great pick up.

Those Modano's are pretty sweet. He'll be here in a few months doing a signing.

Thanks. I saw that he is coming in November for an autograph signing. I may go to the signing to have him autograph a couple of pucks.

Wow. This lettering is awesome and not getting enough love here. Great pick up.

Thanks. I thought it looked cool in the auction when I bit on it but seeing it up close it's amazing. I can understand why they only did it for their inaugural season.

Sweet pickups dude. Love the Knights. Nice to see the occasional cream jersey.

Thanks, yeah I have had my eye on that style of a jersey for awhile and when they went to auction I was hoping no one would outbid me

While I'm waiting for my '01 ASG to arrive back from Keener, here's a few more All Stars added to my collection:

e34d5d38199f11e3b7ea22000a1f9366_7.jpg

I have almost no clue what I even want to do with the 2002. Khabibulin, maybe? The 2004 is almost definitely going to be turned into a Pronger.

While I'm waiting for my '01 ASG to arrive back from Keener, here's a few more All Stars added to my collection:

I have almost no clue what I even want to do with the 2002. Khabibulin, maybe? The 2004 is almost definitely going to be turned into a Pronger.

Make the 2002 a Espen Knutsen (then sell it to me)! Only Norwegian all star ever and you can finally get the Norway country flag patch on eBay.

I got a few myself but they are still at my customizer. He just does a better job of displaying them than I do so I will share them now.

Jordin Tootoo 1.0 Preds (not sublistitched) - took me a long time to pick who to go on this one but finally settled on Tootoo. Can't beat the name and number combo plus the man is from the Arctic!

NASHVILLER22F-vi.jpg

NASHVILLER22B-vi.jpg

Justin Schultz OKC Barons Edge 2.0 - technically a minor jersey foul without the wordmark so if someone has one, hit me up! Had a lot of future stars to choose from on this one but couldn't deny him after his insane AHL season.

OKCBARONSH5F-vi.jpg

OKCBARONSH5B-vi.jpg

I am really pleased with how the next two turned out. Much nicer than I anticipated.

Taylor Hall Oilers Edge 1.0

EDMONTON2001R4F-vi.jpg

EDMONTON2001R4B-vi.jpg

Jordan Eberle Oilers Edge 1.0

EDMONTON2001R14F-vi.jpg

EDMONTON2001R14B-vi.jpg

Nice Karpa- anyone know who did the customizing for the Rangers at that time? It looks like the name is more arched and the red "dropshadow" is more pronounced than the CCM/Starter mesh's so I curious if it was still Cosby's back then.

Dave Karpa 01-02 set1 Game Worn. Many repairs, unrepaired holes, burns, stickmarks and 9/11 ribbon.

Nice Karpa - not many fighter postings these days -

Maybe its just the way the pics were shot, but the right sleeve looks a little wider than the left. I have a 97-98 Karpa and the right sleeve is wider than the left as a 2-inch strip of fabric was sewn into the right sleeve at the seam to make it wider. Just curious if yours had the same customization?