It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit, this was an impulse buy. Little bit of buyer's remorse as I don't really need it, so I am not sure if I'm going to keep it. But come on...it's a 90's Jets jersey!

Justified...Just may need to keep your eyes out for a crest ;)

Size is a 52. I have thought about trying to remove the signature or replace the crest. Just not sure right not. Great jersey with proper customization and rounded edge twill nameplate. We will see. I like vintage jerseys, but I already have a white Jets jersey. Time will tell, what I decide to do. If only it was a blue Nordiques jersey!!!

Size is a 52. I have thought about trying to remove the signature or replace the crest. Just not sure right not. Great jersey with proper customization and rounded edge twill nameplate. We will see. I like vintage jerseys, but I already have a white Jets jersey. Time will tell, what I decide to do. If only it was a blue Nordiques jersey!!!

Like this one?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=172115514156&alt=web

1985-1986 Gary Nylund gameworn Maple Leafs road jersey – good wear on this one, fight strap cut out and custom one sewn in, auto’d on back # -

Left Sleeve – 4 repairs and numerous board burns

Right Sleeve – 5 repairs plus another circular cluster repair that reinforced 6 smaller individual repairs, numerous board burns and some unrepaired holes

Front – 3 repairs plus some unrepaired holes

Q7sKz2b.jpg

xqkS2M6.jpg

xR7bf9Z.jpg

EZ1hfEW.jpg

Uqxd7Fy.jpg

2012-2013 George Parros gameworn Panthers road jersey, Set 1 – light wear with some minor fight damage to the sleeve seams from fighting -

NaWNWxr.jpg

U8YfvGy.jpg

Then that might be the one!

https://www.ebay.de/ulk/itm/252303987306

There is so much wrong with that jersey, you might be right, but $75 just for the crest!!! This is the reason for my buyers remorse!!! Anyone ever tried to remove autographs from the crest???

There is so much wrong with that jersey, you might be right, but $75 just for the crest!!! This is the reason for my buyers remorse!!! Anyone ever tried to remove autographs from the crest???

I have tried but so far i haven't got all of it out yet.....just tried with goof off and patience

Nice haul Bobby. Both very cool but I love that Leafs more. I really hope the team does a similar jersey design with that new logo next year.

Brett Welychka London Knights jersey 14-15

gTmJKHa.jpghucZ2ix.jpg

Groundhog Jersey I've only been looking for going on 8 months now has finally been acquired. Persistence pays off! Liam O'brien is arguably their most popular player and he fought Nathan Mciver in this alternate jersey worn on 2/1/15 for Super Bowl Sunday. Has nice fight damage on it as well. Pretty stoked.

9254C13C-DCBD-491F-913A-0ED31C75B2C5_zps

9F54FD3D-702F-461C-A215-1CE5A9F827C4_zps

Groundhog Jersey I've only been looking for going on 8 months now has finally been acquired. Persistence pays off! Liam O'brien is arguably their most popular player and he fought Nathan Mciver in this alternate jersey worn on 2/1/15 for Super Bowl Sunday. Has nice fight damage on it as well. Pretty stoked.

That is a pretty crazy jersey, and its probably not easy to look tough while wearing it, so hats off to that dude for fighting in that!!!

1995-1996 Enrico Ciccone gameworn Blackhawks road jersey, Set 2 – decent wear, several repairs to the sleeves -

ekXQGPZ.jpg

v6rau5j.jpg

2012-2013 Derek Dorsett gameworn Rangers road jersey, Playoff Set – reinforced neck, worn in two fights vs. the Bruins -

TswvfJj.jpg

Ag4pbfK.jpg

I7GxfVi.jpg

That is a pretty crazy jersey, and its probably not easy to look tough while wearing it, so hats off to that dude for fighting in that!!!

Definite props for whopping Arse in that thing haha. The consensus among fans are that they were hideous and stupid, yet they have been the hardest jersey to track down by far. I was at the game on Super Bowl Sunday and thought they were cool and wanted one ever since. Just glad I found one of a good player with good wear.

Definite props for whopping Arse in that thing haha. The consensus among fans are that they were hideous and stupid, yet they have been the hardest jersey to track down by far. I was at the game on Super Bowl Sunday and thought they were cool and wanted one ever since. Just glad I found one of a good player with good wear.

Lets be honest, they were intended to be hideous and funny. They knew what they were doing there. I wonder if the fight started after the opposing team said something along the lines of "You look like a total idiot".

But as both collectibles and rarities go, that one is pretty awesome.

I have seen a couple of those Bears Groundhog Day jerseys floating around. I don't think for sale, but to show. They are definitely out there.

I saw a post in one of the game worn groups about he Toledo Walleye doing a promotion for some sort of Zombie night. They will wear a different jersey each period. First period is a clean regular jersey. Second period is the same jersey but with blood splatter painted on all over. Third period is being left a mystery it looks like until the game.

Those minor league teams just go crazy with this stuff.

Ya there was about 25 auctioned off through Meigray last season when they wore them. Around 5 got pulled from auction early. An Oleksy sold through AHLauthentic on eBay for $700+ (which was pretty normal for these). Outside of that there have been no more for sale. Trust me I would know lol. They don't even really get posted anywhere either. I see them at the games each weekend but a lot less now than before. I even have multiple people who attend every game looking for them and no dice. My one buddy would even politely ask people if they were interested in a trade or sale and every single one said no. This one was acquired in a three way trade, each person was able to obtain some really nice stuff. It worked out perfectly.

I have seen a couple of those Bears Groundhog Day jerseys floating around. I don't think for sale, but to show. They are definitely out there.

I saw a post in one of the game worn groups about he Toledo Walleye doing a promotion for some sort of Zombie night. They will wear a different jersey each period. First period is a clean regular jersey. Second period is the same jersey but with blood splatter painted on all over. Third period is being left a mystery it looks like until the game.

Those minor league teams just go crazy with this stuff.

I think its amazing when they do these type of things, so good for the fans.

I think its amazing when they do these type of things, so good for the fans.

Good for teams and fans.

Bad for collectors.

Good for teams and fans.

Bad for collectors.

Or good for collectors, if you like hunting down rare jerseys.

Or good for collectors, if you like hunting down rare jerseys.

A lot of collectors wouldn't find hunting down and fighting non-collector fans who overvalue this stuff for 1 period wonder jerseys fun or good.

A lot of collectors wouldn't find hunting down and fighting non-collector fans who overvalue this stuff for 1 period wonder jerseys fun or good.

And I am sure some would. Kurt seems pretty stoked about his.