It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

While we're on the topic of customizers, and because I don't know where else to put this and would rather not make a new thread for one question, does anyone happen to know what EPS's policy is on volume discounts?

I'm sitting on 17 jerseys that need to be done right now, and waiting for the spring sale so I'm not looking at a thousand dollar plus invoice. But I thought I remembered seeing that they do 15% off of 15 jerseys and 20% off of 20. Anybody know if that's right or if I'm imagining things?

Because if that just means I have to get three more jerseys to get the spring sale discount, well then I guess I'm going to get 3 more.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be honest, it was (is) only a matter of time before you had (have) three more regardless...

Or you can send them to Keener for a %33 discount...he charges in Canadian funds...just a thought.

Not sure if he'd be willing to declare a lesser value on the customs paper work when shipping g back to you though.

Screenshot_2016-03-06-15-14-58-1_zps9ujo

See I had considered that, but the only time I used keener he charged me in US dollars. Plus the international shipping cost and potential customs fees make it less of a headache to just have EPS handle it I think.

Agreed. Plus at least half of yours must be Devils, might as well use the official team customizer.

More than half, I think 12 are either devils or their minor league teams.

Last time I talked to josh (it has been almost a year since I've sent in something though) I think he told me the volume discounts start at 10 jerseys.

Could be wrong.

I love that Whalers. I had one of those MANY MANY years ago now. Same style, same player.

That tool Marchand's got nothing on Verbeek.

Got another 2.0 Hawks in recently. Debating on who to put on this. I have a T.I. 2010 Cup jersey that's customized with Kane, but it's huge on me so I rarely wear it. Was thinking of having this one done up as a '15 Kane Cup which I could actually wear and would essentially complete my collection of jerseys for him. That or another '15 Cup Keith (have a red 2.0 getting done up already). Thoughts?

DSCF0937-vi.jpg

Got another 2.0 Hawks in recently. Debating on who to put on this. I have a T.I. 2010 Cup jersey that's customized with Kane, but it's huge on me so I rarely wear it. Was thinking of having this one done up as a '15 Kane Cup which I could actually wear and would essentially complete my collection of jerseys for him. That or another '15 Cup Keith (have a red 2.0 getting done up already). Thoughts?

Do you have a Kane with a '13 cup patch? That might be an option if you don't.

I don't usually buy 48's, but given the condition, I made an exception on this one. Can't remember the last time I even saw a CCM in a 54-56.

Maybe a year and a half ago, there was a lightly game worn 56 on eBay, but it went for over $500, too much for me to buy and destroy.

Yes, already have a '13. Actually think I'm going to remove the '13 patch and put a '15 on it since it's red. Then put the '13 patch on this white one.

Do you have a Kane with a '13 cup patch? That might be an option if you don't.

Just a follow up on what I asked before, EPS does 15% off on 15 or more and 20% off 20 or more jerseys.

Just a follow up on what I asked before, EPS does 15% off on 15 or more and 20% off 20 or more jerseys.

Sounds like you'll be buying three more jerseys :D

Sounds like you'll be buying three more jerseys :D

Well I guess if I really have too...

Well I guess if I really have too...

If you don't have 3 already picked out, I bet you will if you spend 30 minutes on eBay.

I say this because I know how alike we are.

Already on 2 of the 3. I'm sure it won't take me long to find the last.

Got my BC in today, settling for a replica now because I think it will be a while before an authentic pops up, if ever. For a Reebok replica, it's crazy nice. Double thick fabric in spots, and all graphics are fully embroidered. No pressed junk. I was prepared to have to stitch everything down and it was a nice surprise to not need too.

IMAG2494.jpg

That is definitely an interesting Reebok replica. Much better quality than the "Premier" crap. I've also always been a fan of their colors.

1997-1998 Darren Banks gameworn Detroit Vipers road jersey - Turner Cup Finals worn, repaired neck, repaired/modified fight strap, heavy wear to the sleeves with over two dozen repairs between them –

SQrdz8V.jpg

CvRLjtv.jpg

iajxoyu.jpg

mKNOfS5.jpg

7CfGFkF.jpg

DcWrewj.jpg

kDqB3V5.jpg

2012-2013 Brad Staubitz gameworn Ducks road jersey, Set 1 – reinforced neck, light wear -

d7JduY7.jpg

3MA3a79.jpg

oBV3kvX.jpg