It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Been prepping hard for the EPS Spring Sale. By prepping I mean acquiring blank jerseys. These all came in yesterday.

This one was purchased cheap (under $85 shipped for an Edge 2.0) on eBay, likely due to several stains. Most were easily removed, one took a little work, but now its as brand new.

C324AC1A-BEA0-494F-9D09-20DA3900B0C4_zps

I picked up both of these as a follow-up to my "I do not want to start an international jersey collection" post. Like most jersey prohibition plans, I failed miserably. New plan, only Team USA. Which I guess isn't really "international" since I live here.

79495A8D-7D90-46B7-A44C-590E76B81962_zps

6BF761D9-AE4A-4960-8859-193BA1E8F34E_zps

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you follow the Nike name rules with the first USA one. Pre-2004, sewn on name. 2004-beyond, heat-pressed only.

Make sure you follow the Nike name rules with the first USA one. Pre-2004, sewn on name. 2004-beyond, heat-pressed only.

It will be a 2002 Rafalski, so it will be sewn on.

Never been shipped a jersey using oversized collectable stamps before...lol. smh.

2016-03-08%2015.55.34_zpscpzb44b3.jpg

I like how they packed it...

You know that the guys at the Post Office (or whatever you guys call it up there) were throwing that thing to each other like a football.

Best one I got was a gamer once where the sender decided the best way to package the LOA was it crumbled up in a ball inside the jersey.

You know that the guys at the Post Office (or whatever you guys call it up there) were throwing that thing to each other like a football.

Across, and yes it is still a Post Office, they'd also throw it like a rugby ball ;)

Good thing he has that decreaser!

Edited by DJ Rhea

, there was a heat press joke opportunity I missed.

Not to say I wasn't im-pressed by yours.

Edited by mfitz804

Never been shipped a jersey using oversized collectable stamps before...lol. smh.

2016-03-08%2015.55.34_zpscpzb44b3.jpg

I have taken craps that kinda look like that

I have taken craps that kinda look like that

All Montreal jerseys look like crap.

The Flyers jerseys are diarrhea.

Edited by thebiggoalie

All I could do is laugh...luckily it wasn't creased at all. And no damage to the vinyl layer...Blues jerz.

Best one I got was a gamer once where the sender decided the best way to package the LOA was it crumbled up in a ball inside the jersey.

I would have lost my sh*t over something like that.

A Blues- Of all jerseys to smash the crap out of... Glad there wasn't any damage to the crest. I hate it when people mail jerseys like that!

All I could do is laugh...luckily it wasn't creased at all. And no damage to the vinyl layer...Blues jerz.

So, you're saying he did that knowing what he was doing!

So, you're saying he did that knowing what he was doing!

Har Har Har! It's gonna make a sweet Shanny.

A Blues- Of all jerseys to smash the crap out of... Glad there wasn't any damage to the crest. I hate it when people mail jerseys like that!

I've seen a lot worse believe it or not.

I would have lost my sh*t over something like that.

While I wasn't exactly happy, still miles better than some transactions where the seller say they have the LOA but can't find it. Some people are black holes for LOA's.

While crumbled, I at least got it so it was ahead of the game compared to other gamer purchases I have made.

While I wasn't exactly happy, still miles better than some transactions where the seller say they have the LOA but can't find it. Some people are black holes for LOA's.

While crumbled, I at least got it so it was ahead of the game compared to other gamer purchases I have made.

Well I have a heat press if you want to flatten it out...lol.