It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Adding to my OHL Collection with this beauty! 2010 - 2011 Game Worn Belleville Bulls Alternate with 30th Anniversary patch. Some great wear on this one. Quite a few burn marks and unrepaired holes.

1ESwTb2.jpg

4ikT2gs.jpg

Edited by desmopilot

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wanting to post one of these for a long time, now I finally can thanks to Hockey Bob. Obviously a repro 10th patch for the time being and it needed a bit of TLC, but it's a beautiful jersey.

Oh an I finally used one of the 75th patches we all stocked up on!

IMAG2534.jpgIMAG2536.jpgIMAG2537.jpg

1993-1994 Gord Donnelly gameworn Stars home jersey – light wear –

o4HK4GY.jpg

mOVAOH2.jpg

1991-1992 Dennis Vial Adirondack Red Wings practice worn jersey – neck ripped down through top of screened crest and repaired, blood stains on lower front & around neck, marks and filth throughout this recycled Cooper jersey –

YgKlBVl.jpg

P0Bb9hR.jpg

USJSshD.jpg

That looks outstanding Joe!!

Thanks, going to look good with that #29 on it.

Thanks, going to look good with that #29 on it.

Can't go wrong with a Janne Ojanen!

Oh wait, you meant...never mind.

:)

I've been wanting to post one of these for a long time, now I finally can thanks to Hockey Bob. Obviously a repro 10th patch for the time being and it needed a bit of TLC, but it's a beautiful jersey.

Oh an I finally used one of the 75th patches we all stocked up on!

Niiiiice!

meme5654399216_zpspoa678xw.jpg

My latest arrival
post-25243-0-58596000-1458083031_thumb.j

post-25243-0-58596000-1458083031_thumb.j

My newest jersey:

2014-15 Rimouski Oceanic game worn Tyler Boland with Mem Cup and 20th anniversary patches!

Can't wait to wear it on Saturday at Videotron Centre!!

1603161239593636614064410.jpg

1603161240173636614064411.jpg

A%208XGREENKhabibulinCOYOTESFRONT_zpsxqn

A%208XGREENKhabibulinCOYOTESREVERSE_zpss

Nice Stars (both of em) and Rimouski. Love that crest.

Thanks. I'm happy to finally own a Stars ultrafil with the original ST/\RS crest.

. I was watching that Yotes until it disappeared.

You gotta be quick. ;)

I only saw it for a short time and made him an offer off ebay. He's in the same province but it was shipped in a day. I was going to give it a wash but it even smells like a jersey should smell (new).

I hate the fact that you can't find the correct plate material for those Coyotes jerseys without cutting up another pro jersey.

I hate the fact that you can't find the correct plate material for those Coyotes jerseys without cutting up another pro jersey.

I was wondering about that... Winnipeg had twill nameplates in the 90s so I will have to keep telling myself that Phoenix inherited this jersey anomoly.

That's the exact reason I didn't jump on this one. Although I'd love a Prolayer version of the Coyotes green alternates, I'd either just get a gamer, or an airknit Koho which would just be easier to find the correct nameplate material.

Related question:

Would there be any way to, like, sublimate a white nameplate to the correct color, if that makes sense? I'd like to fix the nameplate on my red Pro Player and was wondering if there was anything a place like EPS or someplace could do to the white material I have to effectively color match it.

Probably wishful thinking, but that coyotes jersey got me wondering.

That can definitely be done- white nameplate fabric can be sublimated to match the jersey fabric color. EPS has done this for me on a few of my jerseys which were unusually colored. I'm not sure if they would do only the sublimation of the nameplate fabric though. They might expect you to have them letter the nameplate as well, or at the very least stitch on letters that you provide.

Oh wow, that's really awesome to hear. The name font is off as well so I'd want a full redo anyway.

Guess I can throw that sucker in with my next order now and finally have it done correctly!

I think EPS may already have flo-knit in a good number of colors. If you need a standard red, they might already have that, so it might not even be necessary to sublimate the nameplate. Of course you wouldn't know how well the color of their fabric matched until you got it back, so it can be a tough decision as to what to do.

EPS said if the jersey is in hand they can usually match it. I personally didn't like the idea of waiting 10 plus weeks for a namebar that will most likely but not guarenteed come out perfect. Pretty sure Keener can do the same.

Ah, I see. I guess I can send a chunk of white with it, and if they don't have anything that matches on hand they can do their thing with it. I was under the impression that nobody really kept flo-knit on hand.

Oh well, either way I didn't think there was a way to fix it. Now I'm just excited it can be done.

I sent the same jersey to Keener a few months ago and he couldn't match the color through sublimation. I don't know about EPS though. If anyone could do it, I'm sure they'd be the ones to but I would never ever send anything of mine to them.