It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Time to find out who else on this board is illegally holding size 56 Ultrafils that they should be selling to me...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Blanks from board members if you see it we had a great transaction thanks ,ANY ideas for who to put on them comment please

IMG_0570_zpscjeukzwp.jpg

IMG_0567_zpsfpfghpla.jpg

IMG_0565_zpshc7enfyy.jpg

Edited by cowboys

I had 10 and burnt them for a laugh.

Fight, fight, fight!

I had 10 and burnt them for a laugh.

That's just because your heat was off and everyone already burned all their TML jerseys.

:)

I would still love a pair of original CCM Tampa Bay jerseys. The black version was the type I always wore when we first started playing street hockey in my neighborhood, and I'd love a white one to finally make a Rheaume jersey.

yes I want to do a paint brush style jersey ,i think the white one I can do one but just not sure with the different colour shield

yes I want to do a paint brush style jersey ,i think the white one I can do one but just not sure with the different colour shield

Oh yeah. Didn't even realize the silver shield on the white one.

Tyson Barrie SS Period One Worn Jersey. Barrie scored a goal wearing the jersey during the period. There isn't much wear to speak of outside of a small hole on the left sleeve. Obviously to be expected on a one period wonder. The puck is the puck scored by Nathan MacKinnon. I figured since the card companies got his jersey I wasn't going to walk away not getting anything MacK from the game. All and all attending the game and the trip along with my girlfriend was one of the best experiences of my life so these hold a special place for me.

6365AAE4-FC57-4E93-80F7-0DFA597D3470_zps

A47A7CF4-716A-4802-92CF-D396A38B4243_zps

BAAF5402-F9ED-423B-96D0-A57B909DD581_zps

80C5F660-16AF-4690-B65E-65DAAC72AEBA_zps

Nice pickup on the SS gamer! Those are one of the better looking Stadium series jerseys out of all of the SS gamers out there from all the years. Nice and simple and clean.

I am to the point where I firmly believe half of all the jersey swatches inside those jersey cards are not real gamers that the card companies claim to be. I have never seen one of those cards that have a swatch that shows any sort of mark or board burn on it whatsoever. Just off that you would think that with some of those jerseys, including the older ones that were worn for half a season would show some sort of wear on some of the cards.

Nice pickup on the SS gamer! Those are one of the better looking Stadium series jerseys out of all of the SS gamers out there from all the years. Nice and simple and clean.

I am to the point where I firmly believe half of all the jersey swatches inside those jersey cards are not real gamers that the card companies claim to be. I have never seen one of those cards that have a swatch that shows any sort of mark or board burn on it whatsoever. Just off that you would think that with some of those jerseys, including the older ones that were worn for half a season would show some sort of wear on some of the cards.

That's a very valid point. I don't collect or research those cards, but I see them on eBay when searching for jerseys all the time, and they always look pristine.

That's a very valid point. I don't collect or research those cards, but I see them on eBay when searching for jerseys all the time, and they always look pristine.

Yup and I am being pretty conservative with that half part. I think it is actually a higher % that are not real.

Most of the modern jerseys they slice up are 1 game or 1 period wonders so that explains that. However the ones form 2004 and prior all seem to be equally pristine. Plus with the tiny swatch there is no way to know.

I actually have an Andy Greene 2007-08 gamer that is matched to a picture shown on a hockey jersey swatch card. I get a kick out of looking at it all the time. Even though the card doesn't say specifically it is from the gamer shown on the card, the average Joe Schmo would probably assume it. Who knows where the hell they gets these.

Maybe UD and Panini are really good customers of JB..... <_<

Beautiful :) Where did you get the jersey?

From ebay. May have been a member here actually!

Nice Avs jersey ,next year when the Flyers are in a SS game hope they do not change the style to much