It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

That Shanahan is glorious. Your collection is just filthy.

Thanks man :)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windsor Spitfires 2014/2015 Preseason game worn jersey of Logan Brown.

Vz1MAMf.jpg

rAfovcz.jpg

Some background info on the player and jersey:

Brown is a 6'6" top prospect center eligible for the 2016 NHL Entry Draft, projected to go in the 1st round.

In the OHL draft, Brown was initially selected by the Niagara Ice Dogs (2014, 1st Round: 6th Overall) but refused to report to the team and this facilitated a trade to Windsor; therefore, this is likely his 2nd ever OHL worn jersey. It is not his first because Brody Milne wore this jersey for the start of preseason before he was cut on September 1, 2014. This means that Logan Brown did not wear this jersey on August 30, 2014; where he scored his 1st goal in an OHL jersey.

I was able to photomatch this jersey to three different games that year; including his 1st game against Niagara on September 16, 2014; a 5-4 shootout loss where he picked up 2 assists. He finished the entire preseason with 2 goals and 2 assists. The jersey itself has lots of signs of wear and tear, likely from being recycled throughout the years. It's a size 56, which is crazy to me since Brown is 6'6".

More photos here: http://imgur.com/a/4Jzp5 and photo matches here: http://imgur.com/a/egGV9

Since I didn't actually post it a couple of weeks ago when it came in, thanks to it being in the wash when I photographed the other two jerseys that came with it, here's my Bure replica back from EPS.

hTMX4qsm.jpgwOE66Tjm.jpg

Next up, from the Baron, jersey #50. I'm sad that this one will soon lose its NWT status, but I wear my Blackhawks jerseys, regardless of their type. This one will be a Kane with the A, since he was wearing the A when he scored his 250th goal.

GNieLjrm.jpg

And #51, off of eBay, a team issue 2000-04 CCM Thrashers. I'm not sure who will be going on this one or its Koho counterpart that I got on Monday.

ajlKL00m.jpg

Awesome choice on a unique spin for the assistant captain patch

Next up, from the Baron, jersey #50. I'm sad that this one will soon lose its NWT status, but I wear my Blackhawks jerseys, regardless of their type. This one will be a Kane with the A, since he was wearing the A when he scored his 250th goal.

Nathan MacKinnon Stadium Series.. 2.0 Blank bought from Jersey Baron, masterfully customized by Denver Athletic. Lettered exactly like my Cody McLeod SS gamer...

NlhQPP.jpg

Rr5LUD.jpg

Fedor Tyutin, Messier Night.. Team Issued jersey..

qR7IMs.jpg

T7wqdp.jpg

Toots! You now need a matching blue 1.0! ;)

:D

hey enzo, what does the 5280 stand for on the collar???

Denver is 5,280 feet (1 mile) above sea level. The Mile High City.

Authentic Mitch Marner London Knights jersey. Thanks to Jersey Baron.

M0RowIX.jpgmpevbKa.jpg

OK, so being that I love '80s movies and I can't help but love Youngblood, I wanted to make a Mustangs jersey. But everything online is way off. So, luckily the jerseys are all heat pressed, including the logo, and my wife manages a sporting good store that specializes in soccer jerseys and has access to cutting vinyl and heat pressing materials. I got an old authentic wings jersey in beat up condition, stripped and cleaned (still more cleaning to go to) the jersey. I would love to hear your thoughts and improvements. The jersey has a really weird font. One thing that I noticed is I need to make the letters taller. I went with 3" and it doesn't look exact. Does anyone know what the Wings use for height and weight of their letters? I think they would be more like that, just straight instead of arched.

Options and suggestions would be appreciated as I am going to make another attempt at this. Here are the pictures of before, after, and movie shots:

9779E015-7E43-4320-BA11-50E78C2BC363_zps

60633380-DE92-439F-AB9D-AABA5E2A5948_zps

44F47052-2541-4410-BB9E-F3771E10874B_zps

D77A53E4-E1EE-4239-9B97-43962E3F74A2_zps

Youngblood_zpstpfjrjhc.jpg

youngblood%20back_zpsjx8hhf8r.jpg

That's awesome, I love projects like that. It looks great too.

Holy crap! That is phenomenal! What a wild idea for a ruined jersey. Now somebody has to make up a Carl Racki Bombers jersey so the final battle can ensue.

Thanks to everyone and to DC for the Jersey in the first place. DC or anyone else, could you give the me height of the width of the letters the Red Wings use? I am thinking the letters on the back are more like the wings, just not arched.

Again, feel free to point out any variations that you see - I would like to correct a few things here and there on the next one I make.

That's amazing Spudrock...well done!

Big thanks goes to TMLFAN for these two jerseys. Always great to add missing pieces to the collection.

1998-1999 Wendel Clark Red Wings size 52.

20160504024459_IMG_5495-1_zps1u3kkifk.jp

20160504024543_IMG_5496-1_zpsq92ic1pi.jp

1999-2000 Doug Gilmour Sabres Pro Player size 54.

20160504024208_IMG_5493-1_zpsj3zqw7p1.jp

20160504024324_IMG_5494-1_zpsoe4l51fg.jp

1999-2000 Patrick Cote gameworn Predators preseason home jersey – light overall wear but good fight wear, back of neck torn down to and across gold stripe above name plate and then repaired -

DPEVoDm.jpg

fOYcggl.jpg

hgd0n30.jpg

CAh3juX.jpg

Stan Jonathan Bruins jersey worn by actor portraying him in the 2010 CBC miniseries “Keep Your Head Up Kid: The Don Cherry Story” – jersey is an acrylic/wool jersey and the name was originally spelled “JONATHON”, so an “A” was sewn onto a swatch of black acrylic that was crudely added to correct it before filming -

ahvnj1N.jpg

068db9s.jpg