It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

1999-2000 Dave Manson gameworn Stars home jersey, Set 2 – NHL2000 patch and good wear to the sleeves. I owned this jersey for years and a couple months ago traded it away to acquire a Ciccone Hawks jersey. Opportunity presented itself to buy it back so I did -

WGpUoPY.jpg

zXFwQmA.jpg

xMhDqWQ.jpg

biP7DBa.jpg

1998-1999 Ken Belanger game used Bruins helmet – Bruins 75th anniversary and Chiasson Memorial decals on the back -

hDLCk16.jpg

uUKVjua.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got his in today. Pascal Rheaume 2002-03 Red set 2 game worn jersey. Some decent wear on the sleeves with some unrepaired holes and burns along with some marks throughout the body. Have this photomatched as well. Devils 02-03 season jerseys are interesting as they do not have a CC stamp nor a Meigray tag (those were first used by the Devils in the 03 finals). So these particular year Devils jerseys always seem sketchy, especially to novices. This one also has the Koho neck tag which is interesting as well as I do not see that often. Still a cool jersey from a cup winning year.

26787636231_ae4ea032e5_c.jpg

26250931353_23dc148e6e_c.jpg

Piggybacking on the Devils arrival, this guy came in today. 1987-88 Devils home. First season the Devils made the playoffs. It's in very good shape for an almost 30-year old jersey. Only has a couple little spots on it that I'm sure will wash right out. I'm gonna send it to Keener for him to do up a Daneyko. Trying to find some pics of Dano from that era to send in with it. Kind of hard. Found this one on GWA, but it's of an earlier vintage with no nameplate (odd). http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1984_86_Ken_Daneyko_New_Jersey_Devils_Game_Worn_Jersey-7006-153.html

Anyway, here she is :D

m5fL4Je.jpg

9UUIPSL.jpg

E%200XCANADAYzermanFRONT_zpsnt0gzsc6.jpg

E%200XCANADAYzermanREVERSE_zps7o4pe1bn.j

Piggybacking on the Devils arrival, this guy came in today. 1987-88 Devils home. First season the Devils made the playoffs. It's in very good shape for an almost 30-year old jersey. Only has a couple little spots on it that I'm sure will wash right out. I'm gonna send it to Keener for him to do up a Daneyko. Trying to find some pics of Dano from that era to send in with it. Kind of hard. Found this one on GWA, but it's of an earlier vintage with no nameplate (odd). http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1984_86_Ken_Daneyko_New_Jersey_Devils_Game_Worn_Jersey-7006-153.html

Anyway, here she is :D

You won't need to reserch pics, he will have references and has most likely done a couple before...great pick up man.

You won't need to reserch pics, he will have references and has most likely done a couple before...great pick up man.

Ah, nice. Good to know. And thanks! Was really excited to get home from work today.

Had to wait two years but I finally found one of these for sale for a reasonable price. Worn during the first period and has a nice black mark on the neck that I'm currently trying to photomatch.

26801681782_fc3bee4497.jpg26622429730_dde639ac1f.jpg

This is among my new favorites. I have the white on the way to get me to 50 authentics.

20160506_180126_zpskwhvzyij.jpg

B%201XBENNKelownaMemCup_zps31tm8hoi.jpg

This one is in good shape hardly any game wear, I'm guessing it was new for the event.

Edited by JJM4

Had to wait two years but I finally found one of these for sale for a reasonable price. Worn during the first period and has a nice black mark on the neck that I'm currently trying to photomatch.

Was that the one listed on Kijiji?

Was that the one listed on Kijiji?

Yes. Saw it on Saturday, negotiated a price and I picked it up later that day

Rob Kenny Turner Cup Long Beach Ice Dogs Jersey. Lots of great wear.

2APj2AJ.jpg?1jiiCchY.jpg?1

K...that's pretty awesome. ^^

Thanks! Took a while to find one. Snagged it from a really awesome local collector!

Got my successful strip of what was a Bernier back from EPS - about a two month turnaround on a single jersey, so not too bad I think.

26824053242_9c5c6bb585.jpg

Thats a nice looking Leafs jersey...

20160509_141547_resized_zpsksvsk7gz.jpg

20160509_141631_resized_zpsieiwd9ku.jpg

Was happy to add this gamer. It has a Settlemayer namebar on it, but Jon Casey would have played 20 some games in 91-92 in Kalamazoo as it was Minnesota's farm team. There's more wear than an emergency call up goalie would have put on it so I will have to find out if Casey wore it.

And on the inset picture of Settlemyre, there is no patch on his shoulder as he wore the jersey for 1 game in 92-93. I believe the patch was a 25th AHLPA type deal commemorating from 67 to the 91-92 season and in that season Casey played in Kalamazoo and you'd think he'd get his number after going to the Cup with the franchise a year or 2 prior. Weird career. Cup final with a 68 point team in 90-91, to the minors in 91-92, and in the All-Star game in Montreal in 92-93.

Edited by JJM4

That's a good choice. I'm going to go for a Soshnikov for this season, and a Marner next season (if he's made the cut).

Going to be so many good options for next season. It's a good thing the Leafs will be wearing so many different jerseys. I have three bookmarked already for Matthews, Stamkos, and Marner. Marner will be on the team next year, he is way too good to go back to junior next year.

Marner and soshnikov are on elc's and then will be restricted free agents after that. Kadri and Rielly are locked up for 6 years and decent money. Lupul will be gone soon and once he's gone the highest salary on the team will be Horton who's contact doesn't count against the cap anyway because he's injured. After this season all the money we took on from the pylon trade will be gone. The Leafs have a chance to add a superstar who is only 26 and can be a great mentor to all the young talent we have, we are in great shape cap wise, and it will only cost us money not assets. Shanny and uncle Lou will have Stamkos in a Leafs uniform next season.

Marner and soshnikov are on elc's and then will be restricted free agents after that. Kadri and Rielly are locked up for 6 years and decent money. Lupul will be gone soon and once he's gone the highest salary on the team will be Horton who's contact doesn't count against the cap anyway because he's injured. After this season all the money we took on from the pylon trade will be gone. The Leafs have a chance to add a superstar who is only 26 and can be a great mentor to all the young talent we have, we are in great shape cap wise, and it will only cost us money not assets. Shanny and uncle Lou will have Stamkos in a Leafs uniform next season.

I'm 1000000000000000000000000% with you. Stamkos, Matthews & Kadri down the middle? Uh, YES PLEASE!