It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Great looking Hejduk, VP!! Like the nameplate, too :) . Customization looks on the money. Love the world jerseys with the names below the numbers. I'm sending something to Keener today. More excited to get it off to him now.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't have done it without you! :thumbsup:

Sweet Podein and Hejduk jerseys... wow

Still waiting to pick up the right sized (and right priced) Starter Mesh jerseys in both burgundy and white, definitely my favourite jerseys hands down.

Been looking for 2001 N.A and World all-star jerseys too but I have yet to see one in my size haha

But yeah sweet jerseys, can't wait to see the Kamensky too

No it won't at all. I thought the same thing. This is a 52 and they barely fit. I could have placed the plate a little higher up though so I might do that eventually.

Lookin good Mike. Hopefully Phil uses his stick to score goals instead of hacking legs and plays in the game.

We've seen this many times, but now I have one:

IMG_1736-vi.jpg

IMG_1738-vi.jpg

Nice Mess! Cosby?

Thanks! Yup, a Cosby's job. I was comparing it to my Leetch done by them from the '90's and it's interesting to compare the "brand-newness" of the Mess numbers/letters to the "aged" Leetch.

Hey, are the letters on this jersey (and any other 90's jersey Cosby jobs you have) hand-cut?

I don't know....I just tell them who I want done up- I think they may have a template for each player b/c if you look at longer names like Tikkanen or Karpovtsev there's no way they use the same exact width as on the Messier as they wouldn't fit.

Got two this past week:

Thanks to Brilliant! for helping me with this one:

100_1275_zps6554d9ee.jpg

100_1277_zps5c340b45.jpg

Also grabbed a Stillman 90's Flames home:

100_1280_zpsd5a0f8ea.jpg

100_1282_zpsc18ba711.jpg

I don't know....I just tell them who I want done up- I think they may have a template for each player b/c if you look at longer names like Tikkanen or Karpovtsev there's no way they use the same exact width as on the Messier as they wouldn't fit.

Thanks guys. Actually I was inquiring as to whether the twill borders are cut uniformly (as in laser-cut), or whether there are some crooked lines, as if they were cut by hand. Reason I'm asking is that I recently got 2 Rangers kits from Cosby. One is a white Liberty, which is perfectly cut. The other is for a blue Starter, and while the numbers are nicely cut, the letter layers are irregularly cut (like with a scissors) and are not even parallel to each other in some places. I realize that the gamers back in the day probably had hand-cut lettering, but I am just wondering whether this is standard procedure for Cosby on retail kits too, or if they just got lazy on this one! :P I'm not sure why the letters on the white Liberty are perfect but they couldn't do the same for the road jersey.

Any other Rangers fans with 90's kits from Cosby, please feel free to chime in here.

Two in the mail this week:

And the second, fresh back from Keener:

2001 Hejduk World All-Star

I am so stoked on how good this came out. If you guys had any doubts about sending stuff to Keener, forget them.

Very nice hejduk all star. I too are a fan of the nameplates below the numbers. Just a little different. Glad to see the customazion job looks great Congrats awesome addition to your collection.

Not technically a new arrival yet but I just preordered/purchased a LA Kings Home Set 1 Jarret Stoll 2013-2014 jersey. The jersey has yet to actually be worn on the ice so obviously no pics :P

Y'all need a dosage of Isles in your lives. These were my summer pickups; starting with the Stitches customized stuff:

Kyle Okposo 1.0 (keeping it now that the other KO gamer I wanted sold)

IMG_7873.jpg

IMG_7895.jpg

Doug Weight w/C 2.0

IMG_7825.jpg

IMG_7784.jpg

John Tavares rookie 2.0

IMG_7855.jpg

IMG_7843.jpg

Moulson (added wordmark patch) 2.0

IMG_8875.jpg

Colin McDonald 2.0 (wordmark'd jersey -- have 3, keeping at least 1) -- need to get the Brooklyn patch for it

IMG_8346.jpg

98a8ece2-2c06-459c-a3d1-57d37e2701e7.jpg

Gamers from MeiGray

03-04 Aucoin

IMG_8440.jpg

IMG_8436.jpg

03-04 Jonsson (last jersey worn at Nassau Coliseum)

IMG_8537.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

Now the "Miserable Islanders Goalies Collection"
Authentic

IMG_8939.jpg

IMG_8959.jpg

Gamer 2013

IMG_8909.jpg

c3a719ef-1542-4fb8-8dba-119d017a887e.jpg

Lace modification

IMG_8911.jpg

Who did the Fichaud jersey? It looks really nice.

I think Cutting Edge -- I bought it from eBay but it looks like it was customized during that era (not sent out in 2013)

Good stuff Jeremy!

Thanks, Rob!