It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

That Janney is amazing, grats. I agree it would be great if the blues returned to that style.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the lack of a shield? Is it a pre-season jersey? Because he definitely wasn't there during the shield-less CCM days.

The customization and lack of patches match the 1993-94 season, but it really is curious that they would give him a 4 year old recycled jersey to use.

After holding it up to the light, the Janney shows very faint evidence of a previous longer nameplate. Could it have been a training camp jersey that was drafted into regular service and stitched up properly? Way too much wear for a camp or pre-season.I know it came from Blue Note Authentics exactly as it appears today.

Here's an example of camp Blues jerseys.

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=52&lotid=689

Edited by steve108819

I recall seeing a CC special Hull missing the nhl shield. Hope this one checks out with a photo match. Stranger things have happened. The canucks have had a few mid 90s players with gamers without the shield but that was due to call ups from the Hamilton Canucks who had the same jersey minus the nhl logo.

Nice Jackets jackets

That team tag seems awfully big tho : )

Jersey tag measures 2" tall x 4" wide, not that I would know... :thumbsup:

He is not a fast responder Hollywood ,it took me months to get my Richards kit .

We are small potatoes to his business know if you ordered a 100 kits maybe

Funny, I don't seem to have a problem getting a hold of Bob :stickhndl:

In all seriousness, best way to get a hold of him is via email.

Furthermore, for the teams he customizes for, it helps if you don't tell him how to do his job. It is amazing the number of handwritten letters he receives with people telling him how to customize their Kings jerseys, etc. It is sad and comical all at once.

Edited by JunkyardAthletic

Arrived yesterday afternoon from an eBay purchase. Very happy with the lettering, and the overall condition of the jersey is great. I didn't realize that the stripes on the 6100s weren't sewn on/different fabric (this is my first jersey that's not CCM or Starter)...still, I like the jersey a lot. Whoever told me that the 46 Reebok 6100 would fit like a CCM 48 was dead on (TMLFAN? )...thanks.

This should hold me over until my Cosby's CCM/Starter stuff gets back this week or next...

87785108-E53F-443C-8D47-2A0D72D8BA9D.jpg

6FF65D12-8A8C-4635-B68A-053F2F17AD8E.jpg

I recall seeing a CC special Hull missing the nhl shield. Hope this one checks out with a photo match. Stranger things have happened. The canucks have had a few mid 90s players with gamers without the shield but that was due to call ups from the Hamilton Canucks who had the same jersey minus the nhl logo.

I got it from the guy who purchased it from the Blues team store. Also doesn't have the red paint like the CC specials.

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2014 Chicago Blackhawks Kris Versteeg NHL Stadium Series Home Jersey. This jersey was worn in the 1st period against the Pittsburgh Penguins March 1st, 2014, Soldier Field, Chicago.

DSCN4303_zps80672356.jpg

DSCN4327_zps164e01e1.jpg

1999-2000 Authentic Tony Amonte Blackhawks Pro Player w/ NHL 2000 patch and Auto...This thing is mint!

Very nice!

Funny, I don't seem to have a problem getting a hold of Bob. :stickhndl: In all seriousness, best way to get a hold of him is via email.

JA, with all due respect, you have the advantage of being a business associate and friend. For the rest of us, e-mails are rarely answered. This is not at all intended to be a knock on him; he's a very busy guy and I don't imagine for a second that doing individual jobs like ours is the primary focus of his business, and I fully understand that. But you may not realize how difficult it is now for the average customer to get a hold of him.

You are certainly correct though, in that he doesn't particularly like being told how to do his job. Most of us wouldn't either.

Edited by LAK74

JA, with all due respect, you have the advantage of being a business associate and friend. For the rest of us, e-mails are rarely answered. This is not at all intended to be a knock on him; he's a very busy guy and I don't imagine for a second that doing individual jobs like ours is the primary focus of his business, and I fully understand that. But you may not realize how difficult it is now for the average customer to get a hold of him.

You are certainly correct though, in that he doesn't particularly like being told how to do his job. Most of us wouldn't either.

And thus my smiley on the end of my statement. Guess my "joke" didn't come through...

With that, a big part of those emails to him are the minute details and descriptions of what is coming or what product has been sent to him. I agree that we can all do a better job of returning emails, however, with this "market", it isn't just a response back. It becomes an entire back and forth of emails galore, that really don't need to be.

Luckily for me, in the short time that we did the customization for the San Francisco Bulls and now for the Stockton Thunder, I never got the back and forth. Maybe it was the webpage we built for SF that spelled everything out. We did everything the same as the game jerseys; nothing different.

Edited by JunkyardAthletic

So excited to get this jersey, it just came in on Thursday. I'm so glad that I was able to get this since they will be switching to Gold and Forum Blue next year, and it was awesome to be able to go to two out of the three Legends Nights this year.

Mike Richards Game Worn 2013-2014 Legends Night Purple Vintage Jersey with "A"

93d3f0e7-8f7e-487c-b6fc-5a7c4747ade1_zpsab0bfe29-c7a0-4df3-9d79-f0eccb78ef88_zps

The "A" on the front of the jersey was not sewn down but just heat pressed, I assume because it would need to be stripped if Matt Greene was going to be in the lineup for the third Legends Night game on March 13. The first game it was worn in, on October 27, Mike didn't wear the "A" but did on December 7 and March 13.

RichardsHeatPressedquotAquot_zps010f390d

It also has the felt NHL shield instead of the patch shield on the neck.

Edited by thefizzle656

Beautiful gamer, congrats!

Did it come unwashed? :D Richards, Brown and Doughty (and Carcillo, while he was here) now use jerseys with the thinner NHL shields.

Love that purple and yellow. Makes me want to rock one here at the center of the hockey universe, since no one wears blue and white any more.

Why would they?

What's with the lack of a shield? Is it a pre-season jersey? Because he definitely wasn't there during the shield-less CCM days.

Yup, I would imagine it's a '90 jersey recycled for pre-season.

Check the fight strap buttons; chances are they're round and shiny.

Blues pre-season jerseys used big velcro nameplates.

Not all, and some were removed completely after the fact.

A lot of anomalies out there that can't be attributed to known team practices.

Whoa, how'd you get ahold of that?!?! Are the tomahawks just pressed on and given the 'chrome' logo treatment as well? If they had left their normal logos, the jersey wouldn't be half bad...

Either way, awesome pick up!

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2014 Chicago Blackhawks Kris Versteeg NHL Stadium Series Home Jersey. This jersey was worn in the 1st period against the Pittsburgh Penguins March 1st, 2014, Soldier Field, Chicago.

Whoa, how'd you get ahold of that?!?! Are the tomahawks just pressed on and given the 'chrome' logo treatment as well? If they had left their normal logos, the jersey wouldn't be half bad...

Either way, awesome pick up!

NHL Auctuios sold 10 game worns and a couple game issued. I got the Regun game issued and am gonna probably make it a Hossa. The shoulder logos were actually embroidered patches but not chain stitched.

Are the Hawks Stadium numbers stacked or kiss-cut? I haven't been able to pinpoint that yet.

They are layered