It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I received my holy grail today,

2002-03 Set 3 Home Alfredsson jersey. It has a ton of wear and it is my favourite style of the Senators jerseys. The numbers are kiss cut, I never realized the Senators did it that way before.

1678qvl.jpg

jb5pmp.jpg

Photo match -

e0kdfr.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentle cycle with cold water only. Hang dry.

No detergent or anything, right? Should I turn it inside out or anything? I assume that the crest and numbers will dry OK? Thanks!

Edited by thefizzle656

When washing a gamer I wouldn't use any detergent, as some of them may help remove game marks from the jersey. As a matter of fact, if there are very light markings on the jersey that I don't want to disappear, I wouldn't even feel good about using a washing machine, due to the agitation action of the washer.

When washing non-gameworn jerseys, I would only use a mild detergent like Woolite, nothing stronger.

No detergent or anything, right?

Isn't detergent soap? Which is a key piece to the whole "wash" puzzle?

There are a few light markings (very light, but there nonetheless), so in that case would you hand wash in cold water and hang dry?

Absolutely nothing will happen to your non-game worn jerseys if you wash them in cold water with detergent and air dry them. You may have to press the crest and/or numbers (others will instruct you how, do NOT put the iron right on them, old t-shirt or towel covers it first).

For game worn, where the wear is important to you, do as little as possible.

I would add, I wash my jerseys separately(up to 3 at a time but nothing else), and I do it on the lowest spin setting possible. I do this because they don't soak up a lot of water like, say, a sweatshirt does, and using a high spin setting creases the jerseys more just from the force applied to them.

On low, they come out much less wrinkled .

Edited by mfitz804

Did it come unwashed? :D

Spoke to Bob about this today. Told me that Barry himself or someone just swoops in and takes the jerseys before the team has a chance to wash them. #gross

Nice D. Sanchez stache on the Alfie.....fitting given the team...

Edited by HockeyMusic

Spoke to Bob about this today. Told me that Barry himself or someone just swoops in and takes the jerseys before the team has a chance to wash them. #gross

Even grosser, if you choose the option of picking up your pre-ordered jersey at the game, you are handed a sweat-soaked, stinking jersey fresh off the player's back.

Here's a timely pick up.

Future HOFer, having a hell of a year, and current NHL player of the month.

file_zps1958ba6f.jpg

file_zpsbe1f375e.jpg

Worn on his return to Calgary here:

file_zps816a52fe.jpg

And later in Edmonton with the long stick marks:

file_zps0a0f6ac9.jpg

That is a terrific Iginla. I dislike the bruins but their jerseys are very sharp.

So stoked to get this one! Never thought I'd get one. Rare Burgundy Predators (No Contact) practice jersey. Pretty sure only a few of these even exist.

IMG_7154_zpscf59b8e8.jpg

Edited by steezyb

That Alife is awesome, great pick up.

CJ, why do you have an Islanders gamer? You switching sides? :huh:

I grew up on the Island. I have a soft spot for the team. I don't root for them over the Rangers, but I root for them. I always think it's more interesting when all the local teams are competitive.

I grew up on the Island. I have a soft spot for the team. I don't root for them over the Rangers, but I root for them. I always think it's more interesting when all the local teams are competitive.

Is one allowed to do that? I thought that was against both the Rangers and Islanders fan rules.

Usually the common ground I have with the Isles fans is hating the Rangers.

Edited by mfitz804

But you hate the Devils, right?

Please say you hate the Devils.

That is NOT allowed and he is therefore removed from the Rangers fan club and will also have to give up all his fan club merchandise... including the fan club underwear.