It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some jerseys in a couple of days ago from Mnwildfan. Thanks so much they all look great

209-vi.jpg?1396571586

210-vi.jpg?1396571587

205-vi.jpg

206-vi.jpg

207-vi.jpg

208-vi.jpg

The Minnesota Wild jersey will be a 2006-07 Backstrom rookie jersey. I have not decided on a player for the Stars jersey.

Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Festivus all rolled into one. Not hockey, but the jersey design is so funky and he was my absolute favorite Cubs player growing up!

Signed Game Worn Wilson Athletic 1981 Chicago Cubs Jody Davis Road Jersey

DSCN4333_zps557edd4f.jpg

DSCN4341_zps7e5c794d.jpg

and not too worthy to brag about, but this is one of my all-time favorite styles, and a player I absolutely loved watching until he retired, "The Eagle":

I am INSANELY jealous of that Belfour... my favorite player as a kid...very nice pickup!

That's also a pre-emptive ouch because I was witness to what MeiGray is about to unleash on us through NHL Auctions/USA Hockey. Yowza.

Pffft...hell no. That's just what I need; another shark in the tank.

Do i need to save my money. Haha.

Sweet USA pick up too

I also saw a retro John Carlson jersey and proceeded to add some of my own 'special' wear to it. Whoever won that one will sure enjoy it!

I also saw a retro John Carlson jersey and proceeded to add some of my own 'special' wear to it. Whoever won that one will sure enjoy it!

You have no idea how badly I want you to be not joking about that.

Grats Mike, just think when your kids get older and ask about going to college, you can show them that Patches jersey and help them fill out their McD's applications! :P

(I kid, I kid)

Here's one that I'm a day late and a page late from calling "twinsies" with Enzo ...

girardi_leetch_front_sm.jpggirardi_leetch_back_sm.jpg

girardi_leetch_patch_sm.jpg

Dude!!!!! Amazing Girardi! Awesome pickup! Grats!! :)

Nice G aketon!!

Sweet. When my bank account finally increases, I'd love to add a Girardi gamer like that one. Nice addition.

Woot woot! Got a package from Gerry Cosby Sports today...

First, my blue away CCM Rangers jersey customized as a 92-93 Leetch. It was previously lettered, but I had the Stanley Cup anniversary patch stitched on. Probably a repro, but I'm happy with it...

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

Next, my blue away CCM Rangers jersey in a size 42. Customized as Jeff Beukeboom for my wife. Obviously, looks a bit condensed on the small size, but she's thrilled.

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4092.jpg

Finally, my Starter Liberty jersey. Based on the hem logo, with some help from LAK74 and OR68, I pegged the jersey as a 97-98. I had it customized as Leetch with the "C" and the sans serif sleeve 2s. That took a bit of convincing and game pics...Cosby's was reluctant to use 2s without the notches on the sleeves. Worked out great in the end...

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

Expensive week... :mellow: .

LAK74, as a side note, this is the jersey you had asked about last month to see if they customized the numbers correctly...without the specific request, they would have used the 2s from later years...thank God for OCD people like this board.