It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. The "in 7" is a little obvious. But im totally with you! Rags have no killer instinct.

Lol. That's what I was going for. Hank will make or break the Rangers tomorrow, but you are absolutely correct about the rest of this inconsistent lineup.

Nice stuff Kurt. Love the Bobby Ryan gamer.

Hawks authentic Khabibulin Katrina jersey, size 50, patch is a repo.

And with this jersey I now have at least one of every Hawks jerseys that they wore a special patch (home, road, alt) during a regular or postseason game since I was born. Only exception is I have a Hockey fights cancer 2003, and am not trying to do the other years.

DSCN4741_zps486d95cf.jpg

DSCN4761_zpsaea41793.jpg

DSCN4746_zpsbb283c47.jpg

Edited by HawksFanInDC

Liles gamer. Working on a photomatch but nothing yet.

14080797165_3a1d4358c1.jpg13894202340_cdc83d813f.jpg

I couldn't hope to come close to some of the awesomeness you guys have been bringing recently but here goes:

Game Issued Alex Vasiliev 1998/1999 Wolf Pack road

Only dressed for one game with the Rangers and spent most of his career in Russia. He was cut from the Yaroslavl team two weeks before the air disaster that wiped out the whole team in September 2011, which must have been an incredibly strange, not to mention emotional time for him. Might strip it and make it either a Savard 10, or York 13.

1998-1999HartfordWolfPackRoadGI-VASILIEV

1998-1999HartfordWolfPackRoadGI-VASILIEV

Authentic Brian Leetch 1998/1999 Rangers Road

Picked up from Zeshy on this board a month or so ago. Been after one of this style for a while now and was interested in the different size tag in the neck. Turns out it's Berlin made, rather than El Salvador, which was a happy bonus.

1998-1999NewYorkRangersRoad-LEETCH1_zpsf

1998-1999NewYorkRangersRoad-LEETCH3_zps2

Retail Authentic Petr Nedved 2001/2002 Rangers Road (9/11 patch)

2001-2002NewYorkRangersRoad-NEDVED1_zps6

2001-2002NewYorkRangersRoad-NEDVED3_zps5

Retail Authentic Darius Kasparaitis Rangers Liberty

Will probably be a strip job somewhere down the line.

2002-2003NewYorkRangersAlternate-KASPARA

2002-2003NewYorkRangersAlternate-KASPARA

Edited by RJH Boomshaker

Nice Rangers haul ... personally I wouldn't strip the Vasiliev even if it is just a GI because you've already got a good story to go along with the jersey ...

Nice Rangers haul ... personally I wouldn't strip the Vasiliev even if it is just a GI because you've already got a good story to go along with the jersey ...

Thanks. Yeah, I was erring on the side of keeping it as it is for that reason.

To help fuel the Penguins/Rangers series here is a recent pickup I was able to get for a decent price. Need to take some better pics and it's blank but couldn't let all the ranger pick ups go without a little competition! Going to start hoarding these penguin starter meshes I think :P

IMG_1285-vi.jpg

IMG_1286-vi.jpg

^ You are so lucky my wifi crapped out the other day. I lost the ability to bid in the last few seconds.

Recent pickups in the past few weeks. My (phone)camera hates everything, so these will have to suffice.

Complete with the guam64 COA... s*** is definitely legit!

260zgjn.jpg

1h8o7b.jpg

Aaaand, I paid more than I wanted to for this... but I really really wanted it. Jordin Tootoo GW Griffins jersey. Sadly this was barely worn, but it's still awesome to have one of his gamers.

4k92dg.jpg

34goion.jpg

16lidtj.jpg

Nice pickups.

Was that a Team-Issued Caps Winter Classic 2.0 Ovie or did you get it blank and done up for him?

Amazing haul either way.

It was a team-issued blank that was customized with Ovechkin. The seller I bought it from had one done up with Chimera too.

^ You are so lucky my wifi crapped out the other day. I lost the ability to bid in the last few seconds.

I was surprised I won it since my high bid was only $120, just assumed either no one new the mesh are hard to find or that no one looked close enough to notice. If it makes you feel any better it took me an hour and two good washings to get it clean. Had some sort of ink on the logo you could actually see in the picture and some dirty spots. Looks perfect now though :)

I was surprised I won it since my high bid was only $120, just assumed either no one new the mesh are hard to find or that no one looked close enough to notice. If it makes you feel any better it took me an hour and two good washings to get it clean. Had some sort of ink on the logo you could actually see in the picture and some dirty spots. Looks perfect now though :)

That's about what my high bid was and I lost my connection on my phone. I would have bid higher if I didn't already have the white one, or if it was the black one I still really want. Glad it went to a good home.

That's about what my high bid was and I lost my connection on my phone. I would have bid higher if I didn't already have the white one, or if it was the black one I still really want. Glad it went to a good home.

Have yet to see a black one pop up on ebay, paid quite a bit to a board member here to get mine. Think the white ones are for sure easier to come by, if I can ever find a second black one I'll hook you up with it. Owe you for helping me save some money on a few jerseys :).

Always nice to see the Pens mesh - grats!

Thanks!

I'm ready for round two, should be a good series.

IMG_20140501_172342-vi.jpg

IMG_20140501_172500-vi.jpg
Selanne with a C.

Jason Garrison - 2014 NHL Heritage Classic Gamer. From the second period. No marks as it was only worn for 1 period.

photo26_zps455d9654.jpg

photo34_zps3f99bee0.jpg

Great looking Ducks jersey who did the jersey up for you

Ice jerseys.com did, they did an excellent job and did everything I asked, even added the patch free of charge.

Ice jerseys.com did, they did an excellent job and did everything I asked, even added the patch free of charge.

Very nice... I plan on doing the exact same jersey soon.

Can anyone comment on how accurate the customization is on this? It looks pretty good to me, but if there's any minor issues, I'd like to know, because I may not use IceJerseys for the customization then.