It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Nope I wish haha

But I was wondering, are these the same jerseys they wore on the ice? Like was there an official pro jersey for these jerseys?

I'm currently waiting on a game issued HC Davos Spengler Cup 2011 jersey. Those gamers have a fight strap, replica Spengler Cup jerseys don't have fight strap.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info! I was just asking because I stumbled upon some person's collection and he had a Duchene Spengler Cup jersey and I didn't even notice the fight strap, but I just looked back and it is indeed there. What got me was that the size tag was the exact same though (XL)

I didn't see anyone else mention it, but the letters are placed the wrong way on the arch too. They're supposed to follow the arch but stay straight up like this:

productmain_121_3_zoom.jpg

Just wanted to make sure you got it spot on when you fixed it...From one Wildwing owner to another!

Well it was my mistake for not noticing it got corrected but with proper technique it can be fixed hopefully I can post her again with a hEbert jersey soon

Well it was my mistake for not noticing it got corrected but with proper technique it can be fixed hopefully I can post her again with a hEbert jersey soon

Must have autocorrected it in your Favourite Player(s) section as well. autocorrect.

That Spengler Cup Duchene is SWEET! Very unique. Love the Advertisements, and the dye sublimation is cool, too. Nicely done!

Nope I wish haha

But I was wondering, are these the same jerseys they wore on the ice? Like was there an official pro jersey for these jerseys?

I know the guy that owns this gamer and yes, they did wear a very similar jersey on ice...

Have been busy with the home front but will take some time to post a few newbies to my swamp .

WC

033_zps07d2ee30.jpg

031_zps85f4724a.jpg

Kings alternate

010_zps63931e95.jpg

012_zps5536abbe.jpg

Flyers game worn practice jersey the patch has been removed

029_zps215b137e.jpg

030_zps9a58560f.jpg

All Star Time

The G is back in the fold

027_zpsf3a07afc.jpg

025_zpsae982cbd.jpg

Game issued jersey done up with Pronger

014_zps685134b4.jpg

017_zps1553871b.jpg

Game issued jersey done up with Primeau

018_zps6a942e87.jpg

019_zpsaedf02c5.jpg

Roenick

021_zps3c798002.jpg

Sundin

023_zpsa4377d82.jpg

Just unwrapped this one, delivered by UPS this morning. How about a team issued New Jersey Devils Retro jersey, done in honor of guam's favorite former mullet having freak?

photo1_zps8e770579.jpg

photo2_zpsd9fae1b2.jpg

Its a vector rather than a wordmark, but still a 2.0 and I could care less about the logo.

Awesome All Star jerseys cowboys... and the Richards LA... Very nice haul.

Not a jersey..Although i did get these authentic team issued patches

Authentic original team issued patches

001-vi.jpg

Thanks, was worried about doing Jagr on it but he signed for another year, it's all good!

Sure the Blues is original? Where did you get them from? Are they made from twill?

Yeah 100% sure they are original. The guy i bought them from was a collector and he stopped collecting in 1996. He got them directly from the Blues in the Early 90s. The kings patch came from the Kings as well and i believe he told me the 75th anniversary patches came from River City sports in 1993.

Got a real winner with the Meigray Grab Bag...

According to the COA it was worn in the 2005-06 Preseason... I'm hoping that is just a mistake because he played in games in October, November, and December of that year, which is when Set One was worn. If not, i'm not exactly sure how the jersey was valued at $495 if it was just worn in the preseason. Going to call Meigray when I get a chance to put my name in the running for the SCF tickets and i'll get that cleared up.

On another note, the jersey will be up for sale if anyone is interested after I talk to them.

0D46A502-1398-4B31-AECD-DE966B348142-549

12F789FF-6AA5-4DDA-B7B6-2A2982070247-549

1A16F46E-9C0F-4CE0-9CC9-F287EB478CFC-549

Yeah 100% sure they are original. The guy i bought them from was a collector and he stopped collecting in 1996. He got them directly from the Blues in the Early 90s. The kings patch came from the Kings as well and i believe he told me the 75th anniversary patches came from River City sports in 1993.

Amazing find if they are original, not sure if I've ever seen any originals that weren't attached to a gamer, they just look a bit 'clean' compared to the ones on gamers. The three sticks always to slightly overlap or touch, And because the 25 years was heat pressed on the text is normally slightly flaked/worn.

09421174989988-vi.jpg

Edited by NuJerzeyDevil

The 25 years on my patches are screen printed like the gamer your gamer you posted. It is a bit odd because my sticks look nicer than the game worn. All i know is its not the reproductions they have on Ebay now since he stopped collecting in 1996 and he bought these from the Blues.

And Last a game issued 2008 all star jersey

Cowboys, I don't know how you manage to find all those awesome team-issued ASG jerseys! Interesting thing about the 2008- even though it's a 2.0, it still has a paper sleeve tag with the 7187 code.

Not a jersey..Although i did get these authentic team issued patches

Authentic original team issued patches

The blues look way too clean compared to any of the gamers I've seen (in terms of the twill placement/stitching), and the bottom left 75th is a repro.

Got a real winner with the Meigray Grab Bag...

According to the COA it was worn in the 2005-06 Preseason... I'm hoping that is just a mistake because he played in games in October, November, and December of that year, which is when Set One was worn. If not, i'm not exactly sure how the jersey was valued at $495 if it was just worn in the preseason. Going to call Meigray when I get a chance to put my name in the running for the SCF tickets and i'll get that cleared up.

Was this from the Playoff Grab Bag?

So can't wait for this to come in :D won it today on the bay was doing my lunch search at work, gave the kid an offer got a counter etc etc and now I own a BK monarchs jersey Wanted one when they had them listed for auction in January unfortually slow computer and last second snipers killed that for me. Anyway I have one now don't even care if the kid only played 9 games for the Monarchs and this is a team issued, I own one and I couldn't be happier ( well of course if the rumors go away about them moving out west to be closer to the Kings)....... also yeah those are not my feet :blink: I will take better pictures when it comes in haha

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG