It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this jersey a couple weeks ago and just got around to taking photos of it.

006-vi.jpg

007-vi.jpg

Always have to love the D. Moore gameworns, even if they're Steiner's.

Nice pickup Matt.

Nice Dom gamer ...

Still kicking myself I missed out on the other Dom gamer you got for a steal. Grats man!

Thanks guys. I'm a big fan. You can't help but like the guy and pull for him. Great thing is that there was only one set of Heritage jerseys this year, so it's his only one. That coupled with the Liberty jersey I have I think I own 2 out of 3 of his Rangers alternates.

You can't help but like the guy and pull for him.

That is exactly right. Even though he's on the wrong team, I can't help but respect him for what he did and what he's been through. Dude should win the Masterson in a landslide.

That is exactly right. Even though he's on the wrong team, I can't help but respect him for what he did and what he's been through. Dude should win the Masterson in a landslide.

This is probably going to sound insensitive, but it's a minor annoyance of mine.

The Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy is awarded annually to the National Hockey League player who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship, and dedication to ice hockey.

And they nominated a guy who quit playing hockey, that's kind of the complete antithesis of who should win it. But he'll win it and he's more deserving than anyone else...so I don't know what I'm getting at really.

This is probably going to sound insensitive, but it's a minor annoyance of mine.

The Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy is awarded annually to the National Hockey League player who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship, and dedication to ice hockey.

And they nominated a guy who quit playing hockey, that's kind of the complete antithesis of who should win it. But he'll win it and he's more deserving than anyone else...so I don't know what I'm getting at really.

I think it's not that fact that quit hockey because of the death of his wife, it's the perseverance and dedication to come back to hockey after that.

I think it's not that fact that quit hockey because of the death of his wife, it's the perseverance and dedication to come back to hockey after that.

Yup, what he said. It's the very definition of perseverance and dedication.

Manny would be a great choice as well. To be honest until you mentioned it I didn't realize he was nominated.

Manny would be a great choice as well. To be honest until you mentioned it I didn't realize he was nominated.

Manny overcame the biggest obstacle if you ask me.

Obviously Jagr is the clear winner, he overcame a lot of money. I'm sure Guam would agree.

Seriously though, between Malhotra and Dom Moore, both overcame some serious hardships and it's a shame they both can't win.

Won this the other day. Cam Fowler Throwback Night Jersey. Worn in the First Period against Ottawa. Kinda random for my collection but it's nostalgia. Next stop, Robo-Coyote when they're brought back next year.

A3360473-D91D-458E-BB12-F77A22B5C333-147

693DE063-F1CF-48F1-9D13-97FE08C14A04-147

F17AECEC-07E6-41D8-88A1-EDFF5E13728F-147

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Hollywood Cannon, on 14 May 2014 - 11:58, said:

Next stop, Robo-Coyote when they're brought back next year.

What is the Robo-Coyote?

86liul9vxxfapth3dt9z3cx6b.gifor 4w1srrv4rmum139lchzb1b526.gif

I'm guessing one of those two? Just never heard of it called that.

Edited by akteon

It's the first one. I've just always referred to it as that, probably won't find anyone else that does. Really doesn't actually look like a robot but for whatever reason I think it does.

Haha a friend of mine refers to it as Robo-Coyote as well, I first heard it from him and thought that it was fitting so it's the name I use for it as well.

Are they really bringing it back next year?

Edited by thefizzle656

I've got a lot of stuff to post to my Preds website this week but this one will most likely be the most unique.

1998-99 Inaugural Seasons Scott Walker Predators Jersey (apparently set 1, can't confirm).

It had no LOA but I took a shot on it since I've dealt with the seller before. It looked super oddly shaped and when I put it on it pretty much was a belly shirt. Normally a 54 is ok. Took a look at it from the outside and it wasn't visibly altered.

Turns out, this jersey was completely taken apart at the gold and silver areas at the bottom, shortened and then put back together perfectly. If you were to try to shorten this otherwise, the yellow stripe that comes in at nearly a 45 degree angle at the bottom would be thrown off, its really quite cool and I've never seen another Preds done up like this. It also has really awesome wear, some of the best stuff is covered up because of how its laid for the picture. Either way, really cool jersey and glad I went for it.

In the pic below, I have it laid directly over top of another 54 and other than being way shorter, it looks just how it should. You can see where it was redone on the inside. It had to be a huge pain in the Arse, probably the main reason they didn't do it a lot, if ever on another jersey. And if you look at the top of the 2 on the back, there is like a bizarre extra piece of twill under it too. Its like this weird partial piece underneath and the jersey is really stiff there. It's got a custom shortened fight strap too, makes sense.

10296583_10152148971060959_1423728725916

walker-98-b.png

walker-98-f.png

Haha a friend of mine refers to it as Robo-Coyote as well, I first heard it from him and thought that it was fitting so it's the name I use for it as well.

Are they really bringing it back next year?

Yup, for at least one game next year.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24427844/coyotes-make-good-case-for-outdoor-game-will-hold-throwback-night

Nice Fowler jersey!

I really want to pick up one of the Edge Ducks Throwbacks. I personally like the Edge design of jerseys and I think the throwbacks look great in that cut. I need to wait for one to be more affordable first though haha