It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

2012-13 Portland Winterhawks Oliver Bjorkstrand Red - 2013 Memorial Cup Patch, 2013 CBJ 1st round pick. Photomatched to unrepaired hole on lower back right. Autographed because it was sold that way :( This is the only jersey I have that doesn't use a nameplate.

Love the jersey and love the photomatch. Just as an fyi though, Bjorkstrand was actually a 3rd rounder and not part of that class of first rounders who I really like (Wennberg, Rychel, and Dano).

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old man with overtime magic what a great game

:D

Love the jersey and love the photomatch. Just as an fyi though, Bjorkstrand was actually a 3rd rounder and not part of that class of first rounders who I really like (Wennberg, Rychel, and Dano).

indeed he was, no idea why I wrote that.

More Liberty-Love!

If I recall correctly, wasn't the Rangers Starter Liberty with this Starter logo only worn in one particular season? I believe 1997-98?

If so, is this the correct font used, because I'm thinking of going with Pat LaFontaine on his one:

Yes indeed. Got one of those myself that I need to get turned into a Graves at one point. They only wore that jersey (S-Star w/skinny font) during 97/98. In 96/97 the hem logo was the S-Star with the Starter wordmark underneath in 98/99 they wore the white Liberty.

Edited by slimcutta

Yes indeed. Got one of those myself that I need to get turned into a Graves at one point. They only wore that jersey (S-Star w/skinny font) during 97/98. In 96/97 the hem logo was the S-Star with the Starter wordmark underneath in 98/99 they wore the white Liberty.

Thanks! Graves was my second option, but like to have as many different players as possible, and I already have two Graves jerseys.

Is that LaFontaine jersey I posted correct as far as the font goes? If so, I want to have the kit made ASAP. Thanks!

That's the right font for that season. If you can actually find someone who can duplicate it accurately, please let us know. I'm not 100% convinced that even Cosby could do it.

Safe to say I got SoCal covered in my collection now...

IMG_6057_zps298dcda9.jpg

Kings Legends Night, Size 54, Edge 2.0:

IMG_6058_zpsc5290667.jpg

Ducks Third, Size 54, Edge 2.0:

IMG_6060_zps378a5b65.jpg

Ducks Throwback, Size 54, Edge 2.0:

IMG_6062_zps155d0f0f.jpg

So excited about these arrivals. Kings will probably be a Richards. Ducks are likely both going to be Selanne (I have the 20th patches to add to them too).

Does anyone know where to get Ducks jerseys done correctly now? I want these to be PERFECT.

Bernard Marcel Parent!

Found this guy on ebay and I have some Flyers experts on the case. It was acquired via Hunt Auctions in April of 2014 in a lot with two game used Parent sticks. The description in that auction states that it was made for Parent for one of only two Alumni games he appeared in. By the CCM tagging, I am thinking early 1990's. If it turns out that he actually dawned this bad boy, I would be ecstatic. I could not find a whole lot of wear but the white piping on each elbow has some staining, the stitching on both elbows is popped, and there are some pulls high up on the back area (see below).The lack of a nameplate does not concern me as I have seen a few other Alumni gamers without a plate.

Size 52 and "Goal" are written on the Maska tag. Signed on the rear #1

The verdict is still out on what I may have found here, but I will keep all of the Flyer faithful updated when I hear more. :thumbsup:

100_7662-vi.jpg

100_7689-vi.jpg

Neck tagging

100_7678-vi.jpg

Hem tagging

100_7708-vi.jpg

Strap (with rear of the jersey folded up)

100_7710-vi.jpg

possible wear

100_7706-vi.jpg

Signature

100_7702-vi.jpg

Edited by rob77ta

I believe its Monkey Sports

From what I can tell they were the supplier only up until last season.

That alumni jersey is great Rob!

Safe to say I got SoCal covered in my collection now...

Kings Legends Night, Size 54, Edge 2.0:

Ducks Third, Size 54, Edge 2.0:

Ducks Throwback, Size 54, Edge 2.0:

So excited about these arrivals. Kings will probably be a Richards. Ducks are likely both going to be Selanne (I have the 20th patches to add to them too).

Does anyone know where to get Ducks jerseys done correctly now? I want these to be PERFECT.

Every "third" jersey that I want... Nice pick-ups!!!

So happy to finally have this style Devils jersey in my collection even though the game it was worn in was quite embarrassing... :wacko:

Bryce Salvador Stadium Series game worn in the 1st period. Photomatched to a puck mark on the crest.

N3qPW2Hl.jpg

Nz9Uefyl.jpg

QaGmcrPl.jpg

G10ghVfl.jpg

Captain Pylon!

He isn't a pylon, because in theory a pylon might accidentally be in the correct defensive position sometime.

He takes less unnecessary penalties than Volchenkov, that's for sure.

For a while this season, I didn't even realize that the Devils named a new captain after Parise ditched town. How come Salvador over someone like Elias?

Oh, and sweet shirt too :thumbsup:

Edited by AngeloS76