It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPS was good to me today.

89-90 Rich Sutter with DK patch. Lots of stick marks. Lots of holes. Lots of board burns. Lots of blood stains.

Is it just me, or do there seem to be a ton of DK patched Blues jerseys available recently? I've picked up two (blue Oates and white McKegney), there's this Sutter, but there's been several more I've seen on eBay in the same time period. This is all in the last three months.

God, those old Blues sweaters are works of art.

Could not agree more.

I'll let this comment stand alone for all to see as a testament to the kind of person you are. Since you were in diapers when the Sutters played, your opinions don't really mean that much. Half of the jerseys that show up in this thread I couldn't care less about, but I don't point them out. I enjoy seeing others get excited about their acquisitions. It never occurred to me to make uneducated snarky comments about them.

:lol: .........NHL 94 roster:

# Forwards Rating 16 Brett Hull* 81 19 Brendan Shanahan* 76 15 Craig Janney* 75 7 Nelson Emerson 70 14 Kevin Miller 65 22 Ron Sutter 65 28 Bob Bassen 57 18 Ron Wilson 50 23 Rich Sutter 50 10 Dave Lowry 48 38 Igor Korolev 46 17 Basil McRae 44 36 Philippe Bozon 43 39 Kelly Chase 37

:D

http://www.nhl94.com/html/teamprofile.php?team=STL

Edited by tomtucker

:lol: .........NHL 94 roster:

# Forwards Rating 16 Brett Hull* 81 19 Brendan Shanahan* 76 15 Craig Janney* 75 7 Nelson Emerson 70 14 Kevin Miller 65 22 Ron Sutter 65 28 Bob Bassen 57 18 Ron Wilson 50 23 Rich Sutter 50 10 Dave Lowry 48 38 Igor Korolev 46 17 Basil McRae 44 36 Philippe Bozon 43 39 Kelly Chase 37

:D

http://www.nhl94.com/html/teamprofile.php?team=STL

Is this supposed to be serious? I don't know how many GMs make trades based on video game ratings. This is a joke, right?

I love the Kurri and South Africa jersey man, that is too freaking cool. South Africa haha, awesome.

Today I received this Admirals Calle Jarnkrok jersey from his short time with the team this year. It has a nice sleeve repair, 4 unrepaired holes, photomatched slash mark on the left sleeve, Reebok vector logo and it was a recycled Gabby Bourque jersey from the prior season. A very nice addition for my collection!

Nice!!! Love those Admirals jerseys. That logo is just awesome.

Been a little quiet on my end recently. Got married and have some other stuff going on. Did manage to snag this though. The pics make the numbers look really crappy, but it's legit. Already got a 30th patch for it.

th_IMG_3778_zpsb3e3fa97.jpg

th_IMG_3779_zps40cec586.jpg

Awesome Iggy, I'll have the exact thing in a few weeks

I had a nice little haul from EPS show up the other day. I had been meaning to get these jerseys customized for about 3 years now, and finally did so during their 20% off sale...

CIMG3287_zps3ddc48f0.jpg

CIMG3288_zps2b423418.jpg

CIMG3289_zpsa8bc236c.jpgCIMG3290_zps0f7e32c8.jpgCIMG3291_zpsb617d7ca.jpgCIMG3292_zpsc7376588.jpg

and this one was an Amerks Repik gamer that was missing the nameplate, so I had them add a new one...

CIMG3293_zps5bdb883a.jpg

Well as you guys may remember my Wild Wing was unfortunately misspelled with Herbert instead Hebert. Thanks to CHow Hound sending me the correct new letters with proper size and cut, I was able to restore my prized jersey! The spacing is a tab bit off but overall I'm just happy Its correct seems how Hebert was one of my all time favorites as well as the Wild Wing jersey. None the less, here it is

20140605_145154-vi.jpg
20140605_145207-vi.jpg

That Jagr's a beauty - always liked that style Pens, and while I've only ever owned one, those Pro Player jerseys were really nicely put together.

That Jagr's a beauty - always liked that style Pens, and while I've only ever owned one, those Pro Player jerseys were really nicely put together.

Post reported. :noway: :noway:

Love that Jagr jersey and Proplayer always had some of the best jerseys in my opinion. All you need is a 2000 NHL patch to finish it off.

The Wildwing Hebert jersey looks amazing as well. Glad you were able to get that corrected

new to the icejerseys forum and all, but guam64, why all the hate for JAGR???? am i missing something here??

7033846-vi.jpg