It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

They sold them at the game for $200 a pop with a back order time of about a month.

This past season devils were selling them on the concourse during some games back in February and March for $50 a pop. I was tempted to get one but didn't.

Yeah, I missed them, haven't seen them anywhere. I wasn't at any of those games.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I missed them, haven't seen them anywhere. I wasn't at any of those games.

Honestly I was thinking that they are alright looking but when I looked at them closer when they had them on sale, they looked kinda cheaply made. Plus if I wear them out very few people would know what the hell they are. It's just a psuedo Devils jersey in the old CCM style cut.

Ahhh, I will never forget the clips as a child watching a Flyers game when a Flyers fan was harassing Domi in the penalty box and the glass gave way and the Flyers fan fell in. Still cracks me up to this day. Domi definitely got a few shots in, it was awesome. Especially hearing JIm Jackson make the call haha.

Very nice Domi - you going to hem the sleeves for the truly authentic-Domi look?

Honestly I was thinking that they are alright looking but when I looked at them closer when they had them on sale, they looked kinda cheaply made. Plus if I wear them out very few people would know what the hell they are. It's just a psuedo Devils jersey in the old CCM style cut.

Its something different from the 20 Devils jerseys I have in my closet...that's good enough for me.

Its something different from the 20 Devils jerseys I have in my closet...that's good enough for me.

Haha true. IDK I guess I will give in to temptation too and buy one, especially if it is $50.

I'm not going to post a picture of it since everybody else did, but I also got a Kings 3rd, just in time to put in the freezer.

Boomer is an Islander fan

Boomer is a huge Rangers fan. He is even in the Road to Victory documentary!

Carton I can live without.

Boomer is a huge Rangers fan. He is even in the Road to Victory documentary!

Carton I can live without.

Real big ranger fan!

1609852_731570130221323_622977369_n.jpg

Boomer loved it. He said he roots for the Isles too (just not when they play against the rangers)

I root for all NY teams (and a few non-NY teams). I just have a rooting hierarchy. My Dad raised me to always support the local teams.

I root for all NY teams (and a few non-NY teams). I just have a rooting hierarchy. My Dad raised me to always support the local teams.

Im sorry, but I hope the rangers lose tomorrow :)

Nope! Im loyal to my team!

Being loyal to your team has nothing to do with rooting against another team.

What my Dad instilled in me is why root for a team in LA to win instead of another team in NY?

I can't stand LA teams. The only guy I liked on the Kings is Jordan Nolan, and he is benched, so screw them!