It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Nope! Im loyal to my team!

Then why are you watching hockey past February?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you know what I mean! I can't stand the people who just decided they are ranger fans

I know.;. I decided 6 years ago...the minute backup goalie fired Ted Nolan.

One more for today. Wife surprised me with an early fathers day present.

14405408614_db9870fc78.jpg

I know.;. I decided 6 years ago...the minute backup goalie fired Ted Nolan.

Im the first to admit the Isles are a joke. I wish I was down 3-1 in the SCF. Better than celebrating the 5th overall pick. And LOL at the Snow meme. I saw that earlier. Still very funny.

this is the sign outside where Dustin Brown played in high school here in NY

imagejpg1_zpsc00b0151.jpg

I'm putting my 2011 HHOF game patch on it so roster changes now won't matter. Dougie made it into the hall that year and I was at that game to see it so I've been planning on making one of these since that game just didn't get my hands on the jersey until now.

HHOF store had 09,10, and 11. Haven't seen the '13 for sale anywhere.

I think you know what I mean! I can't stand the people who just decided they are ranger fans

We will need to carbon date the stains and accompanying DNA on people's jerseys to determine their allegiances. I am good with these ones:

IMG_2603_zps1695ec1c.jpg

Just got my second and third orders from the RCS sale and it included two Ducks alt. jerseys. The odd thing is that one is a vector and the other is a word-mark.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Lucky you haha

I'm just wondering if RCS got all the teams stock (vector and word-mark) because the ducks plan on changing their third jerseys next season or something. I don't recall hearing anything about it though.

Really exited about this one

Matt Duchene 100th NHL goal jersey 2013/2014 set 2 there are lots of marks and repairs

imagejpg3_zpsee5552d4.jpg

imagejpg2_zps7fff0eec.jpg

imagejpg4_zps9f7db230.jpg

this is after he scored his 100th NHL goal, it is a photo match just hard to see there is a mark on the left (looking at the jersey) near the top of the crest

imagejpg1_zpsdf30ed26.jpg

HUGE Duchene you got there! Enjoy and congrats!

Really exited about this one

Matt Duchene 100th NHL goal jersey 2013/2014 set 2 there are lots of marks and repairs

this is after he scored his 100th NHL goal, it is a photo match just hard to see there is a mark on the left (looking at the jersey) near the top of the crest

Very awesome, and great wear to boot! My Avs jersey should arrive Monday, can't wait for it to arrive :)

Great Duchene, Gary! Love the 100th goal milestone. Very cool, congrats. Did you pre order and watch hoping he'd score the 100th in your jersey, or did you order it after the fact?

Edited by SuperTheGreat

HUGE Duchene you got there! Enjoy and congrats!

Thanks I still can't believe I got it.

Very awesome, and great wear to boot! My Avs jersey should arrive Monday, can't wait for it to arrive :)

Thanks. I was definitely surprised on the wear myself

Great Duchene, Gary! Love the 100th goal milestone. Very cool, congrats. Did you pre order and watch hoping he'd score the 100th in your jersey, or did you order it after the fact?

Thanks. I did a pre order but for a burgundy set 3 then I realized how close he was to 100 goals and was watching that closely. He was a 99 for a long time I was kinda hoping he wouldn't score a goal until he was in the burgundy but when he did get it I just called and they let me switch it

Awesome Dutchy!!! Grats!!!!

Couple of new additions for me here. I LOVE this style of jersey, wish they would bring it back for an alternate again.

First off, Duncan Keith alternate jersey

20140616_101604_zps9eae9f71.jpg

20140616_101700_zpsa5f3e2c5.jpg

I got this next jersey blank for an absolute steal on ebay. Got it done up as a Sharpie because I love the way the captaincy letters look with the font on these.

20140616_101835_zpsa907833f.jpg

20140616_102042_zpseb9bd589.jpg