It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Kevin Haller 99/00 Set 2 Alt. Really nice jersey :) Sorry about the lack of photography skills.

DSCF5489-vi.jpg

DSCF5490-vi.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Ducks Nike alts were killer. I don't know why they didn't last longer. Well, the style...not the Nike part.

That Kopitar is magnificent! It's so nice to see today's styles CAN still be conducive to some good old-fashioned solid wear.

Ryan McDonagh rookie year road jersey.

Nice - is that a gamer or just a customized team issue?

Nice - is that a gamer or just a customized team issue?

Good question. I bought it on ebay with a hunch that it was a team issue since I didn't believe that they sold vector 2.0s at retail (I could be wrong). I got it for $200 which I thought was a solid deal.

Good question. I bought it on ebay with a hunch that it was a team issue since I didn't believe that they sold vector 2.0s at retail (I could be wrong). I got it for $200 which I thought was a solid deal.

I was going to grab it if there were no other bidders. It's a team-issue. That seller had Icejerseys do the customization on it. Nice pickup regardless.

I was going to grab it if there were no other bidders. It's a team-issue. That seller had Icejerseys do the customization on it. Nice pickup regardless.

Good stuff thanks for the info.

Good stuff thanks for the info.

He's a member here, but he doesn't really participate much. For some reason, he sold that jersey on eBay about two months ago, and I thought it was odd that he relisted it.

He's a member here, but he doesn't really participate much. For some reason, he sold that jersey on eBay about two months ago, and I thought it was odd that he relisted it.

He also dropped the price on it last week as well. At first I think it was up for $235 then a few days later when I came back I saw it re listed for lower. I'm new to the whole hobby and this is my first 2.0 pickup. Much nicer than the couple of indo edges that I've been bought from the MSG stores when they run their jersey sales.

Those Ducks Nike alts were killer. I don't know why they didn't last longer. Well, the style...not the Nike part.

I think they are the best jerseys the ducks have had, were they not popular at the time?

That Kopitar is fantastic wish it was mine :)

A little DIY. Found an uncrested CCM sweater and the crest on eBay, had the patch laying around. Now to get it all sewn up and decide between Hebert or Teemu.

Going to Disney World in November for the girlfriend's birthday. Will be rocking it hard.

10566283_10154373002805313_2108353854_n_

I never understood why the CCM versions of those 3rd/4th sweaters had a normal collar. Did Nike have rights to that specific collar shape or something?

Edited by ValleyParade

That's pretty cool actually. It must be a sample from before CCM lost their contract to Nike.

You're not planning on adding the 2000 patch, are you?

My one is a proplayer, is it just a rebadged Nike jersey?

That's pretty cool actually. It must be a sample from before CCM lost their contract to Nike.

You're not planning on adding the 2000 patch, are you?

I was, is it that harsh of a jersey foul? They wore the white alts in 99/00.

Does the Ducks jersey have the orange shield or the silver one? If it's silver, I think you're okay to put the 2000 patch on there since it would have been a prototype for that 99-00 season.

I'll apologize in advance if I'm wrong about this, but is the Ducks jersey not a replica? If it is, then I wouldn't worry about a jersey foul because of the NHL2000 patch.

Yeah, this is a replica, not an authentic.

I never understood why the CCM versions of those 3rd/4th sweaters had a normal collar. Did Nike have rights to that specific collar shape or something?

CCM made a lot of replicas in the late 90's for certain teams for which they did not do the on-ice jerseys. The earliest examples of these probably had collars which were similar to the traditional CCM ones, as opposed to the newer Nike ones. But in 1999, when teams like the Sharks and Leafs went back to CCM, the on-ice CCM versions kept the Nike collar. I've also seen CCM replicas of these teams with the Nike collar as well.

I did see this Ducks alternate replica with the newer collar, but the picture came from a listing by Vintage-Legends (aka Pro-jerseys, Custom Throwback Jerseys, etc.), whom I have always suspected of using uncrested or otherwise unofficial jerseys, so I have my doubts as to whether this is an official replica from the late 90's. I don't recall seeing that type of CCM hem logo in conjunction with the hockey rink neck tag.

image_zpsd4f47400.jpgimage_zps6be4b9c2.jpg

Edited by LAK74

Buffalo Sabres Third Jersey Nathan Lieuwen #50 Authentic (Indo-Edge)

Lieu1_zps44e2d9db.jpg

Lieu2_zps8dca6dc6.jpg

Ordered this one during the Sabres Store 40% off sale during the draft party a few weeks back, Nathan Lieuwen made his first appearance wearing the third jersey (3/18/14 vs. MTL) and got his first win wearing it as well (4/1/14 vs. NJ).

Went to the Monarchs fan fest thing today...... was kinda late had class picked up an Andreoff away jersey as much as I didn't like these well I like them more than the new s*** for the upcoming season

10534673_301399883373651_650709720910523

10552524_301399896706983_301711034730689