It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got a Rangers shirt back from Arena Wear today done up as a Kreider and you can see the tiny holes along the edges of the letters and around the numbers where the thread was sewn. Like tiny little bullet holes.....I've never seen something like this. I'm thinking it was due to a rush job? Anyone ever see this before? I'm gonna try and post pics over the next day or so.

Sorry for the poor quality…that's an iPad for ya:

photo1-vi.jpg

photo2-vi.jpg

You can see it along the top bar of the first 'E' and on the angled slant along the left side of the '2' (which is the bottom in this unrotated pic). Also as an FYI, the word mark was created and applied by EPS as this was originally a Vector. In case anyone wanted to see an example……it's ok, passable even, but if I had my way I'd rather the official one from a Reebok jersey.

Edited by Cygnus X-1

Maybe used too thick of a needle? Try ironing it and see if the holes close up a bit.

That would be my assumption too. They used a heavier gage needle apparently. There's not much you can do about that unfortunately.

hat would be my assumption too. They used a heavier gage needle apparently. There's not much you can do about that unfortunately.

Try to iron it. Cover the numbers and letters with a wet piece of white cotton cloth and gor for it.

Edited by JustAnothaVictim

absolutely ridiculous....but you don't even have to be a canucks fan to like those sweaters..they're just mesmerizing.

#mindblown

Edited by Of Senators and Kings

09-10 home ALT Blair betts. Very little wear but has a nice burn hole in the left sleeve. I really like betts on the flyers shame he got injuried and they just moved on.

[6BFC88A2-D110-41A2-94F5-E6474096B180_zps

25E066F1-9479-45BE-B7D2-B6AFD208F49C_zps

Edited by Flyers845

After not seeing the black jerseys for a while, I definitely have grown to like them more than I did when they wore them.

Very nice Betts.

Here's hoping their third jersey this year incorporates some more black, without losing too much orange.

That Linden....

#awesomesauce

Edited by rob77ta

Okay, I'm a moron. Upon first glance via the phone, I didn't even SEE the Finals patch on that Linden! My God man! I have NEVER EVER EVER seen a black Finals jersey make it out other than that questionable McLean on Classic last year. That is truly hockey history at its finest.

And speaking of, I have one of my own pieces of history to unveil when I upload the pictures. Though, it doesn't hold a candle to Captain Canuck.

As promised:

nalTeamcirca19882aCCMauthentic-vi.jpgnalTeamcirca19882bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Tony Granato's 1988 Calgary Olympic road blue jersey. As far as I can tell, the blue jerseys were worn twice against Norway and West Germany. From the pictures I've found, they wore white against the Soviets, Czechs and Austrians so this is about a two-game wonder. I'm not complaining. The coolest feature on this piece though is the chest. The USA jerseys for this tournament were supplied by CCM rather than the IOC-approved Tackla jerseys they were SUPPOSED to wear. Because of this, USA Hockey was fined $100,000.00 and forced to cover up the CCM logo embroidered onto the chest with a small piece of twill(Canada received the same punishment for their CCM jerseys as well):

DSC07651-vi.jpg

But, you can still see the logo when you turn it inside out!

DSC07650-vi.jpg

It's got light wear but that's to be expected. There is some pilling on the inside of the sleeves and it was definitely washed a few times. I can finally check this one off my USA want list!

And there it is! Nice pickup Mike, and that Linden is just phenomenal!

My pickups have been sparse lately, but I recently purchased these. Oddly, the red one is a size 52, and the gray is a 56, but the 52 almost seems larger. Also, the Gray one's sleeves are weird. The shoulder patches are extremely low. When I wear it, they are pretty much at my elbow.

16428895016173-vi.jpg

16428895016956-vi.jpg

40428895040771-vi.jpg

Now, who do I put on these?!?!

Awesome Linden!!!!!!!

I kinda love seeing the evolution of board members and their collections...so cool to see you guys posting gamers of the same jerseys you were posting authentics of, only a few years ago.

Holy freaking Linden. Wow... Those are my favorite style Canucks jerseys for sure, and that is probably the best gamer in that style you could ever possibly own.

Awesome USA, I love the little details like the crest and CCM cover up.

I have one of those gray Wolfpack jerseys as well and thought the same thing about the patches. Would love to get a red one. Nice pick up.