It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

It was a treat seeing Barry's 94 finals gamer at the expo.

Out of curiosity, which one did he have?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he does OWN the road Bure but the one he had displayed was the blue Graves. I know he has that and the white McTavish in which he won the final faceoff of Game 7.

Very cool. Any pics out there?

Game Worn Nike 2003/2004 University of Michigan Jeff Tambellini Home Jersey. Some pretty solid wear.

DSCN5462_zpse255b4f0.jpg

DSCN5517_zps852e237b.jpg

As a Spartans fan it really pains me to say this.... but nice UofM jersey. The Wolverines have always had some sharp looking jerseys.

Edited by Krendelev

These came this week. Carolina size 58.

DSC_0127-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0125-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

3" World Cup patch. I know it's not completely accurate but I figure it's the best I"m going to find.

DSC_0121-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

2012-2013 game worn Rookie jersey from my prefer little Frenchie: Antoine Roussel

P1020413_zps124517e6.jpg

P1020416_zpsdc5c629f.jpg

Roussel2_zps166aaf62.jpg

Edited by Lemalin

Did the Hurricanes wear the 7th Infantry Division patches on the jersey or is that your trademark?

That's my trademark. I served in the 7th Infantry division from '86 untill '88.

Couple of new arrivals courtesy of the Meigray summer sale:

2007/08 Fedor Tyutin Set 2

Worn for 22 games, so there's a fair bit of wear and tear.

2007-2008S2NewYorkRangersHomeGW-TYUTIN1_

2007-2008S2NewYorkRangersHomeGW-TYUTIN3_

2008/09 Petr Prucha Set 2

The final road jersey of his Rangers career, as he was traded to Phoenix before set 2 reached it's end. It's actually more beat up than the Tyutin, despite only having 10 games of wear and there's a nice puck mark on the left sleeve number that will hopefully turn up a good photomatch.

2008-2009S2NewYorkRangersRoadGW-PRUCHA1_

2008-2009S2NewYorkRangersRoadGW-PRUCHA3_

I have tried uploading pictures before, and it hasn't let me. I'll give it another go, just for you :P

I'm a techo nightmare, the files are to big and I don't know how to make them smaller.

Edited by DJ Rhea

Are you using a photo hosting website or trying to upload them from your computer to the message board?

This is the problem. I had the same issue....you'll need to use a photo sharing website (Fotki, Flickr etc.). Once it's posted there, you'll copy and paste the web address into the box labeled "insert photo" that you click when you post here.

Sorry- I couldn't edit my post....you'll need to copy and paste the image address of the pic (usually found by right clicking the picture on the site you posted it on)