It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome O'Reilly, looks great. And glad to see you have a new pickup!

Nice Petry from the previous page as well. Love the Oilers colors!

Finally decided to pull the trigger and pick this up from Brilliant. Happy to finally have a Steiner Rangers jersey that actually has some wear to it.

2010-11 Brandon Dubinsky:

28429554788105-vi.jpg

28429554788997-vi.jpg

And also thanks to him for putting these together for me.

54429591174525-vi.jpg55429591175329-vi.jpg

59429591179212-vi.jpg

01429591181939-vi.jpg

All my pictures look like crap. I seriously need to get a real camera sooner or later.

tried to upload pics but they wouldn't work

07-08 CANUCKS TREVOR LINDEN LAST SEASON !!

06-07 BLUE PANTHERS ED BELFOUR

Try using photo bucket, I had this issue the other day, surely the mods can work something out. Posting pictures is quite a big part for this hobby.

You guys need to use the URL that takes your to a page that displays the picture you're trying to upload ONLY. The URL should end in a image file type extension such as ".jpeg" or ".png" or something of that nature.

Oh ok. Ya I don't think photobucket does that . What's the better sites to use then? Flikr?

Yes it does.

awesome (former) Rangers pickups Tom. CBJ and the Kings Forum Blue jerseys are some of the sweetest current styles out.

Oh ok. Ya I don't think photobucket does that . What's the better sites to use then? Flikr?

Just use the one that says IMG Code or whatever, that's what I use and it works without an issue.

LA Kings Purple 3rd - Authentic Reebok EDGE 2.0 size 50

Done up by Bobcat Athletic

IMG_1745_zps7407f385.jpg

IMG_1744_zps1bfe54e6.jpg

Can you not just copy the IMG link for your photo and paste it into your text?

I just went into your photobucket, copied a link to one of your Linden jerseys, and the photo would have been posted just fine. If you want me to, I can post any of your pictures in this forum straight out of your photobucket.

Edited by LAK74

Been following the forum for a while but finally posting! Picked up this Leafs Winter Classic sweater from the RCS sale and had it lettered with JVR. Took about 7 weeks to arrive and I just got it late last week. Should have done more research I suppose, as I'm pretty bummed about the lettering; specifically, the numbers don't have the unique stitching that weaved through the numbers. That said, still a great looking jersey.

14910156041_f3a2158de1_c.jpg
14890235286_4658da5db2_c.jpg
14726661397_3fbb02612c_c.jpg

Nice JvR!

Have you tried contact Sports Lettering Company? Maybe they would be willing to do the stitching over the numbers through the jersey?

Who did that Leafs winter classic?

I sent my winter classic leafs from the RCS sale to SLC. Turnaround time was less than two weeks, and they did it the right way with the crazy stitching on the numbers.

Edited by thebiggoalie