It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Duchene. And Happy Birthday

Not hockey but wanted to show off the entirety of my 2 jersey Iowa football collection. I am a Michigan grad and collector but went to Iowa for a couple years before transferring. Both of these are team issued game cut Apex jerseys, worn by Iowa in 1994 and 1995. They are 94s because I have not been able to track down Iowa colored Big ten Centennial patches for the 95 season. I was lucky enough to come across a few for my Michigan jerseys, but think it is a lost cause for these Iowa ones.

Regardless they are crazy looking, and it only took me about 12 years to get one of both! Saw a guy wearing one at a tailgate my freshman year and wanted one of each since They are both size 46, so they fit quite well.

DSCN4541_zpsb2f1a9fe.jpgDSCN4548_zps4db0f7b4.jpg

DSCN5687_zpsabc1f247.jpgDSCN5693_zps3c8cb20f.jpg

What better timing than on my birthday to have these come in, just awesome

Nice birthday haul!

Not hockey but wanted to show off the entirety of my 2 jersey Iowa football collection. I am a Michigan grad and collector but went to Iowa for a couple years before transferring. Both of these are team issued game cut Apex jerseys, worn by Iowa in 1994 and 1995. They are 94s because I have not been able to track down Iowa colored Big ten Centennial patches for the 95 season. I was lucky enough to come across a few for my Michigan jerseys, but think it is a lost cause for these Iowa ones.

Regardless they are crazy looking, and it only took me about 12 years to get one of both! Saw a guy wearing one at a tailgate my freshman year and wanted one of each since They are both size 46, so they fit quite well.

SHOULD'VE STAYED

Those things are awesome. To hell with the Stillers knockoffs.

New arrival courtesy of The Baron. I was a bit suspicious of the different construction of these, in particular the sublimated cresting but having now got one in my hands I'm glad I went ahead and snagged one.

2013-2014NewYorkRangersStadiumSeries-ZUC2013-2014NewYorkRangersStadiumSeries-ZUC

You should feel they aren't as nice as the regular jerseys, BUT they are different and your collection isn't complete without one.

2013-14 NYR Jesper Fast Round 1 playoff set (rookie season)

2uiVQ9.jpg

6vx73y.jpg

The Rangers evidently ran out of their blue ultrafil nameplate material and used this kinda off blue purplish colored nameplate.. Kinda cool anomaly if you ask me! ;)

EU7dR2.jpg

Edited by enzo269

Got my first ever customised jersey today. XL CCM replica, double-layered letters/numbers.

10482470_345780808910026_842789825964238

10635788_345780805576693_737490346452538

Sidenote - Anyone know what season these would have been used for? There's no NHL shield on the bottom right of the back hem, and I wanna know if it isn't a foul to get Jagr on.

Pre-Edge replica jerseys didn't have NHL shields. CCM replicas of that type usually (but not always) had an orange/black NHL puck logo on the back hem. Those CCM replicas were made from 2000-07, so you're good for Jagr. If the jersey does not have a puck logo, chances are it's one of the newer ones (2005-07) made after Reebok took over the NHL contract.

Edited by LAK74

Actually, looking at the neck tag, I'm almost positive it was made after 2005, and it probably won't have a puck logo.

Yes, replicas (2005-07) were made exclusively by CCM, and Reebok only made the authentics with the vector.

Edited by LAK74