It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Nice Leafs!

Aren't the number fonts supposed to be different in the home and alts? (The 1's are different too.) :)

I guess. Why not make them more different if your going to change them though and why not change the name font too?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008-2009 Steve 'The Bossman' Bosse Saguenay 98.3 FM gameworn road jersey from the LNAH (Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey) - good wear, lots of stick marks and holes, right sleeve is pretty trashed. He skated in 169 games and fought 198 times, which even in a goon league is still impressive (and the LNAH is a goon league) -

001_zpsd0c43e68.jpg

002_zps257c6658.jpg

This beauty recently arrived. HUGE thanks to Mike for perfect work on the jersey.

YorkRangersSS2014frontRichards-vi_zps612

wYorkRangersSS2014backRichards-vi_zps3e8

Fortunate to have owned the Bure, Linden, Naslund, Mogilny, and Brashear alts and always wanted to land this guy.

Super light wear as they used multi sets. This one is from 95-96 and was only in action for 1 game when Kirk backed up Corey Hirsch. So it saw some warmup action as he rode bench coming back from a knee injury. Its kind of cool as its featured in the book "A Day in the Life of the NHL".

Sweet, this jersey is up there in my list of wants.

"Two week turnaround time" my Arse!

Boston Bruins 2010 Winter Classic Bergeron done by Custom Crafted. Absolutely gorgeous job, but customer service left much to be desired. 10433350850244-vi.jpg

11433350851178-vi.jpg

"Two week turnaround time" my Arse!

Boston Bruins 2010 Winter Classic Bergeron done by Custom Crafted. Absolutely gorgeous job, but customer service left much to be desired.

After they finished their high-volume orders, I bet turnaround on that shirt was more like two days. I got an order (6-7 shirts) back from them about a week after the 2013 cup final was over, and that was about 6 months after I put in the original order.

Bruins WC looks great. Didn't someone recently have a different company personalize their Bruins WC? Curious to see who did the better job?

Well, Custom Crafted did the gamers and they did a great job here, but I supplied the edge plate and mentioned every little detail to make sure they did it correctly. In person, it's just awesome looking.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Cool, glad to hear. Did they not have any of the yellow/gold nameplate material?

I could have sworn somebody just recently had EPS or someone do one for them recently and they said they were happy with it. Could be that I hallucinated that tho... :blink:

Cool, glad to hear. Did they not have any of the yellow/gold nameplate material?

I could have sworn somebody just recently had EPS or someone do one for them recently and they said they were happy with it. Could be that I hallucinated that tho... :blink:

Yeah. I think you were high. lol

I sent a gold edge nameplate because I didn't want to take any chances, and two other members messaged me that they used whatever they felt like for the plate. One was ultrafil and the pics of that one made me want to barf.

Picked up this one at the game last night. Question: does it count as a team/game issue if the jerseys they sell on the merch table are exactly the same in every way (ie. sizings, materials etc) as the ones the team wears on the ice?

My hometown team from a little town near the North East coast of England, the 14/15 home jersey of the Billingham Stars, playing in the third tier of UK hockey, the National Ice Hockey League.

The overall design of the jersey may look familiar, some no-name NHL team stole the design from us. I think they're called the Michigan Blue Things? ;) Definitely the best jerseys in all of UK hockey in my opinion. Classic design, only one sponsor logo (one on each shoulder, one on the lower back tail under the stripe).

1966738_365289853625788_8416132415351000

A jersey is team-issued if it is manufactured by order of the team, presumably for use in games. So if your jersey is identical in every way to what the team uses on-ice, then it's possible it could have been team-issued. A jersey is not considered game-issued until it's been lettered by the team customizer for a specific player and prepared for the player's use in a game. I would assume your team uses some kind of lettering to personalize the jersey for each player, so the jersey cannot be considered game-issued.

A jersey is team-issued if it is manufactured by order of the team, presumably for use in games. So if your jersey is identical in every way to what the team uses on-ice, then it's possible it could have been team-issued. A jersey is not considered game-issued until it's been lettered by the team customizer for a specific player and prepared for the player's use in a game. I would assume your team uses some kind of lettering to personalize the jersey for each player, so the jersey cannot be considered game-issued.

The way it works is the team just buys a batch lot of jerseys and just allocates however many for the team and then puts the rest on the merch table to sell to the public. 100% no difference between what is worn on ice to what you can buy on the table. I bought mine off the table. There's no different types of jersey either (eg. replica, authentic etc).

All the names and numbers are dye-subbed at Rhino Sports (the jersey manufacturers), the team sends them away and then gets them back like 2 weeks later (if they're lucky).