It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Happy to see you made good use of the Hawks TBTC I sold you Slim. Great choice, I have Larmer on one of my Barberpoles as well.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Hishon pick up. NHL Debut and playoffs..congrats

thanks Gary..

Cool feature with the Savard, as the Habs recycled many jerseys from the previous year, we can see the 75th patch underneath an Ultrafil swatch with the new AS patch covering it -

Sorry here comes a dumb question- is that a gamer (doubtful b/c of the size) so if not, was that done on purpose for an accurate recreation?

I can't quote from my phone but LAK said "making the hole appear bigger" and I laughed. Giggity. Nice jerseys SLIM. Which one u wearing for halloween?

I'm glad my post was so amusing to you. :D

Best part of that movie

[off-topic]

I've read somewhere that Liotta wasn't told about that scene, so his reaction would be real.

Great scene.

[off-topic]I've read somewhere that Liotta wasn't told about that scene, so his reaction would be real. Great scene.

That's actually really cool, makes it real.

Thx gentlemen :)

Who did the Larmer TBTC for ya?

Keener's the man.

Sorry here comes a dumb question- is that a gamer (doubtful b/c of the size) so if not, was that done on purpose for an accurate recreation?

Accurate recreation...but Savard did rock a size 48; he's only a buck seventy

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=8&lotid=151

Two recent additions to my non gamer collection... Just great on ice authentics.. Thanks to Burnaby Joe Sakic for the Super Joe 6100... Fantastic sweater..

rENby9.jpg

CAAuJ3.jpg

9DMuMN.jpg

pBvy5W.jpg

R9uClY.jpg

Billingham Stars away 13/14, game/seasonworn Andy Munroe

A rather special one, as for half the season, he wore a jersey with his name spelt incorrectly (MUnroe, not MOnroe). I even managed to get a picture from a game in which it was used!

LTXcCv7.jpg

k4zfCXT.jpg

d3VeYNf.jpg

He did end up getting one with his name correctly spelt, which was also the one given to the person who sponsored his jersey and was presented it at the end of the season, leaving this one to go on the 'unsold' pile until I was made aware it was available for half price at £30. I think I came out on top on this, because while there'll be a couple of sponsored gameworn Munroe tops and a lot of Munroe tops in which people sent away to get his name on, but everyone remembers the MONROE jersey and i've got the only one (well, except for the home one, but I don't know if that's still for sale)

I have a Hawks jersey I just got from Jersey Baron that I'll post later, but I just opened this beauty today coming home from a long weekend with the fam:

Ramsey_zps53610c76.jpg

Arsenal fan through and through and sorry for the non-NHL post. I'll add my new Toews later on :)