It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Just be aware Arena Wear is currently out of Reebok nameplates. If that matters to you, you should ask about it and possibly wait to customize.

Hmmm....I have something I want to send to them. Did they say what they are using in place and when they would get more in?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're using their own material, which is what they used last year on the playoff jerseys since they had run out of material last year too. Reebok sent them some for the jerseys to start this year, but supposedly not enough to even do the whole team, with no idea when more is coming in.

Yeah.. Matt is correct.... Take a look at my Jesper Fast gamer.. This is the nameplate material that Arena Wear used when they ran out.. It isn't bad, but it is a bit off color wise..

EU7dR2.jpg

Edited by enzo269

Friend of mine just picked up an Avs 2.0 where would be the best place to send it to be customized?

A no-brainer- Denver Athletic.

Pittsburgh Penguins Josef Melichar preseason 99-00 gamer, from his first pro season. Jersey looks like a recycled Starter jersey, Pro Player logo is sewn in.

20141018_130121-1_zps42901dda.jpg

20141018_130324-1_zps973f84a5.jpg

20141018_130740-1_zps8fba310a.jpg

Very nice! Just curious though, as to why you think it's a recycled Starter. From what I can see in the pics, the airknit pattern looks like ProPlayer material, and the interior of the shoulder area is white, as it should be on ProPlayers (Starters were black).

Good call! The sewn in PP logo got me thinking that it could be a recycled jersey and Starter being the previous supplier, but you're right about the interior area....

I agree about it not being a Starter, but then I'm curious about what else could that Proplayer logo be covering OR why was there no Proplayer logo there to begin with?

I'm not 100% sure if I'm seeing what everyone else is seeing. Is the PP hem logo embroidered into a piece of black ProPlayer airknit, and then stitched (patched) over the hem? If so, is the patch just big enough to contain the PP logo, or does it also include the NHL shield?

Friend of mine just picked up an Avs 2.0 where would be the best place to send it to be customized?

Denver Athletic... As they do the team's lettering..

Good call! The sewn in PP logo got me thinking that it could be a recycled jersey and Starter being the previous supplier, but you're right about the interior area....

I would really do some research on that one. It looks like the PP logo in the hem used to be covered for the pre-season 2000-01. They usually remove the NHL 2000 patch for that occasion. Maybe you can ask Joe Tomon from this site for infos.

http://www.jjdistributing.biz/index.html

I would really do some research on that one. It looks like the PP logo in the hem used to be covered for the pre-season 2000-01. They usually remove the NHL 2000 patch for that occasion. Maybe you can ask Joe Tomon from this site for infos.

http://www.jjdistributing.biz/index.html

Good idea :thumbsup:

Not NHL but I just picked this up. Riley Cooper Game-Worn Jersey worn this past Sunday, where the Eagles beat the Giants 27-0. Cooper had 5 catches for 59 Yards. The jersey is signed by Cooper with the inscription "Game Used -Black Sunday - 10/12/14". I have photomatched the wear to the broadcast but haven't been able to find a Getty and Co. photo.

467DFEE9-DAFD-45F1-B6DD-8E4960320555_zps

5FC356E6-31DA-458E-8B0E-A39133F9A933_zps

D7656EDC-64DF-4260-9F02-04FC44387D90_zps

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Nice Cooper jersey. You have to smile every time you see that jersey. It was a memorable arse kicking. I'd like to have Trent Cole's jersey from that game.