It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10727382_736566086392688_1275213391_n.jp
My two most recent acquisitions. They'll be customized as a Lemieux and Modano, respectively.

I love snagging used replicas at great bargains. Sure, they're not perfect but I don't expect perfection anyway.

I love snagging used replicas at great bargains.

I started like that as well. Then I moved over to authentics and now it's only gamers :D

I'm scared of the day I decide it's time to take on gamers :P, also nice penguins jersey!

I keep telling myself I'm not gonna make that jump. Then I saw Lemieux's 1991 cup jersey at the Heinz museum in Pittsburgh, and I see why you guys like gamers. The wear and markings on them are fascinating.

I started like that as well. Then I moved over to authentics and now it's only gamers :D

Well, not even full-time work in retail can make me afford gamers. In due time... :)

Edited by TheKevinShow

Have you ever gone to the jersey expo Adam? They've had it the last few years. Just an awesome experience to see all of those jerseys in one room.

I unfortunately live in Indiana and haven't happened to be in town at the same time.

Have you ever gone to the jersey expo Adam? They've had it the last few years. Just an awesome experience to see all of those jerseys in one room.

What is this expo you speak of?

What is this expo you speak of?

I would assume this is the one he's talking about.

www.pittsburghhockeyexpo.com

I would assume this is the one he's talking about.

www.pittsburghhockeyexpo.com

Ahh gotcha. Pretty cool for Pens fans.

Excited to FINALLY post this new jersey!

Anze Kopitar Game Worn Stanley Cup Final 2014 Second Black Home Set 1 Jersey

4db6a5f5-0377-4f12-b784-f5363393f1f5_zps

b19d432e-1b7c-4857-80ee-616fc91617f2_zps

And of course I have to throw in a picture of the awesome set tag! :D

3f225d6c-492e-4aef-bcd3-ccef0148f13c_zps

This jersey is a little bit of a mystery (as LAK47 knows ;) ). According the MeiGray Population Report (and the info that I was given by them when I ordered it back in June after it popped up on their site about two weeks after the Kings won the Cup), it was worn during the 2nd OT of Game 2 (during which Kopitar, while wearing this jersey, assisted on Brown's GW goal). As expected from a jersey worn for 10 minutes of game time it has absolutely no wear (which I suppose makes it like a Steiner gamer :P ), but I'm absolutely thrilled nonetheless to have a piece of Kings Stanley Cup history, and along with the White Road Kopitar from the 2014 playoffs is really cool and for me personally will never be topped.

This is NOT the Home Set 2 jersey, which is listed under a different ID number on the report and which Kopitar presumably received after winning the Cup. I suspect that this jersey was originally done up to with the intention of it being the Set 2 jersey, but when Kopitar apparently requested a dry jersey after the first OT of Game 2 this was given to him and a new Set 2 jersey was created.

After the first OT of Game 5 (Kopitar wore his Home Set 2 jersey for the first four periods of Game 5), Kopitar apparently asked for a dry jersey again and was given the First Home Set 1 jersey (as opposed to this one :( ) which is the jersey he was wearing when Jazz Hands scored the Cup-winning goal and during the on-ice celebration, meaning whoever preordered Kopitar's First Home Set 1 got waaaaay more than they had bargained for!

I want to give a BIG thanks to LAK47 for all of his help in uncovering the details of Kopitar's SCF jerseys!

Ahh gotcha. Pretty cool for Pens fans.

Yup, that's the one. If you look at their Facebook page you'll see a few photos to get an idea of just how many historical jerseys were there. Very cool event!

2013-14 Nick Holden (rookie season) Avs 3rd Blueberry..

Photo matched to Holden's first NHL goal game vs. Washington Caps on 11/10/13.

u3b9HJ.jpg

oB3lwl.jpg

Nice Rangers jersey, Aaron. I just picked up a Jagr like that from a board member here; my mullet is growing in nicely.

Thanks Dr.! I saw that one as well. Definitely wanted it but saw it was pending, great pick up for a great price.