It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Yup, that's the one. If you look at their Facebook page you'll see a few photos to get an idea of just how many historical jerseys were there. Very cool event!

Yeah you weren't kidding - those old blue jerseys from the 60s/70s are incredible.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a nice little Sharks collection going so here are a couple more

Thought this might have been a team issue at first but the W and S are a little off so there goes that theory.

15496461169_7934c49b32.jpg15683931422_92f056ce18.jpg

This one is game issued. A couple nice little quirks are that it is one of the vector logo leftovers that has a wordmark patch sewn over and it has a air-knit nameplate not edge material. Doing some research I've noticed that pretty much everything after the 07-08 season has had air-knit nameplates.

15683929302_37e9006705.jpg15496938128_26de250572.jpg

This one is game issued. A couple nice little quirks are that it is one of the vector logo leftovers that has a wordmark patch sewn over and it has a air-knit nameplate not edge material. Doing some research I've noticed that pretty much everything after the 07-08 season has had air-knit nameplates.

Weird, didn't even notice the air-knit nameplates when they had a bunch of old stock at the team sale in June. They seemed to have stopped doing that for the new design last year.

Thought this might have been a team issue at first but the W and S are a little off so there goes that theory.

The Sharks font varied a bit throughout the CCM years. For a 92/93, the W and S look spot-on to me. If you were comparing the Wilkinson to say, a 91/92 Doug Wilson, then the W and S would look different. The 1991/92 S had longer endpoints and the W had the center point go all the way to the top.

Down to the last few needed for this collection. White Isles wave should be arriving shortly, it'll be my first authentic in the sublimated third jersey collection.
zbtLylG.jpg

The Sharks font varied a bit throughout the CCM years. For a 92/93, the W and S look spot-on to me. If you were comparing the Wilkinson to say, a 91/92 Doug Wilson, then the W and S would look different. The 1991/92 S had longer endpoints and the W had the center point go all the way to the top.

That Wilson is exactly what I compared it to lol. Go to know it might be correct. I figured potential team issue because it's a size 50 which wasn't readily available and it doesn't have the centre ice tag above the maska tag

A little outside the norm for me, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity, especially considering how freakin nice these jerseys are...now, hopefully he'll turn into something.

14Zibanejadfront-vi.jpg[/url]

14Zibanejadrear-vi.jpg

14ZibanejadTag-vi.jpg

It's interesting to note that the accents at the bottom of the jersey are sewn pieces of twill, whereas the ones on the arms are sublimated -

banejadTwillvsSublimatedetails-vi.jpg

Thanks guys :) . I feel very fortunate to be able to own such an awesome jersey worn by an awesome (and my favorite) player, and yeah since the 10 minutes of game time were in the Stanley Cup Final (and one that capped on an unbelievable and unlikely run at that) I'd buy it again any day.

Nice Binghamton Senators jersey!

Got this recently http://www.ebay.com/itm/221546010497?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT pretty cool,

Edited by SilenceOfThePlams

i sold you that rangers jersey

just curious what i "lied" to you about

Someone (in a different thread, who didn't see the original auction) said it was a retail, not team-issued, presumably because of the brand tag in the collar. With the additional info regarding a previous MeiGray tag, and knowing the seller was you, that puts things in a different perspective.

it's unfortunate that someone would make an inflammatory claim without knowing all of the facts or even caring to read an auction. actually, i take that back. it's kind of sad.

so, to summarize, i took a customized retail authentic, stripped the nameplate and a # off, inserted threads into the rear lower hem to replicate a meigray tag to give the illusion that it was once GW to sell for like $85 after fees? seems completely plausible :thumbsup:

here's the invoice in case anyone would like to see it, and furthermore, i would like an apology

10801933_10152762743905240_6626934986174

Well, I formally apolgize :) I took advice from somebody else, and happened to be wrong. Like I said, nothing malicious meant by it and still enjoy the product and would recommend you as a seller.

Someone (in a different thread, who didn't see the original auction) said it was a retail, not team-issued, presumably because of the brand tag in the collar. With the additional info regarding a previous MeiGray tag, and knowing the seller was you, that puts things in a different perspective.

I edited my post almost immediately after posting it. When I first looked at it I only looked at the picture of the front, saw the neck tag, and figured it was retail. Looked at it again and read the description and edited my post after that.

Anyways, how about you go back and edit out the lying part in your post silence?

all well and good, but you still said that i lied, which i dont take kindly too--"very vague context" or not.

i have never lied about a jersey and i have never intentionally mispresented an item. ever. i pride myself on my honestly and integrity and refuse to let people get away with making false claims

Well, I formally apolgize :) I took advice from somebody else, and happened to be wrong. Like I said, nothing malicious meant by it and still enjoy the product and would recommend you as a seller.

So are you saying that you called him a liar based on my post saying it was retail, that I edited within 10 minutes of posting? If so, I would like to know how that is possible when you made the post in this thread before I even responded in the other thread.

Explain

TMLFAN, it looks like I jumped to conclusions here, and sorry for even mentioning your other post. Should have minded my own business.

Well, between you and a few stores I e-mailed in the area, but yes, will edit. Like I said, no malicious intent. Just happen to be very literal with words I choose.