It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Slim for actually posting a jersey on this page. New arrivals huh?

Why does that Senators jersey have that M&T Bank tag on the front? Are some teams starting to put sponsor tags on there game worn jerseys but not what you would buy retail hopefully right? Looks nice though. :)

Why does that Senators jersey have that M&T Bank tag on the front? Are some teams starting to put sponsor tags on there game worn jerseys but not what you would buy retail hopefully right? Looks nice though. :)

It's a Binghamton Senators jersey. AHL teams often have a sponsor patch.

(Scratches head I'm confusion)

Just reading that hurts my head.

AHL's not afraid to pimp out their gear to sponsors.

Pretty darn stoked to have this beaut worn by one of the most prolific offensive D-men in history….

1996-1998 Paul Coffey Road Jersey. Size 50. MeiGray LOA

100_7927-vi.jpg

100_7952-vi.jpg

The wear is on the lighter side with the front of the jersey showing a 2" black mark to the right of the crest, three slash marks through the crest, a small fabric pull above the crest, and a 1" black mark to the right of the crest. The left arm features two black marks on the inside elbow, staining near collar, small burn in the elbow area, 2 nice board burns in the lower elbow area, and one un-repaired hole in the elbow area. The right arm has staining near the collar and two black markings on the inside elbow. The rear of the jersey shows even wear with some loose threads on the left #7. The inside of the jersey has some pilling above the crest and 77 penned on the Nike neck tag in black sharpie ink.

Left elbow

100_7929-vi.jpg

crest slashes

100_7935-vi.jpg

:thumbsup:

Holy crap, one of my all-time favorite players! Awesome find, congrats!

The placement of those patches on the hem of the B-Sens jersey is very odd. The Reebok/AHL patches are off-center, and then that 40th any patch thrown in to the right is almost an afterthought. I haven't seen many AHL jerseys so I wasn't too familiar with that back hem protocol.

I finally pulled the trigger on this badboy today after much deliberation. Edge 1.0 2008/09 third. Mulling over whose number to adorn it with.

IMG_5817_zps4e4d8558.jpgIMG_5818_zpsecba3c17.jpg

I finally pulled the trigger on this badboy today after much deliberation. Edge 1.0 2008/09 third. Mulling over whose number to adorn it with.

Nice - from the Baron?

I have a Binghamton Zibby jersey as well, mine is from 2012-13

Very, very sharp sir.

Some recent pickups in the last few weeks

2011-12 Leafs Kulemin 1967 3rd Game worn

P1010036-vi.jpg?1415544569

P1010037-vi.jpg?1415544570

A really beautiful jersey! I sold a Komarov in this style to someone who really, really wanted it and I wanted to replace the style with another player I like. Light wear.

2011-12 Leafs Clarke MacArthur game worn

P1010038-vi.jpg?1415544572

P1010039-vi.jpg?1415544573

I have been trying to grab a MacArthur jersey for a while now. This jersey has some nice wear including a big repair on the rear right sleeve that you can see in the picture above.

2010-11 Marlies Sondre Olden GI

P1010033-vi.jpgP1010034-vi.jpg

Olden was drafted by the Leafs in the 3rd round in 2011 but opted to go back to Europe. He is currently playing in the SHL after winning the Norwegian league scoring title last year as a 21 year old. There is still some hope that he makes it to the NHL later but I don't believe the Leafs signed him.

2010 Olympics Norway Mads Hansen game worn

P1010008-vi.jpg

P1010009-vi.jpg

This is a grail of mine. I have been hunting for a 2010 red Norway gamer for years now. They gave the red ones to the players and I got this from someone in a trade here in Norway who got it given to him. Mads Hansen is a veteran on the national team and plays for my favourite Norwegian team as well. The only time I had ever seen one of these jerseys is when I saw one of the player's parents wearing one at the World Championships. A really beautiful jersey style that I am thrilled to finally have.