It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, from the Grandstand. They still have some old stock hanging around.

Gotta love grandstand love visiting there whenever I'm on the south side. I should have looked there before ordering the black 1

2.0 from JB

Picked up some pretty sweet additions to my 3rd gamer collection...

CIMG3464_zpsc2edcccd.jpg

CIMG3465_zps7a056661.jpg

CIMG3466_zps3071458a.jpg

CIMG3467_zps70288596.jpg

And. last but not least...The last 3rd jersey that Ryan Miller wore for the Sabres...Definitely a grail of mine

CIMG3469_zps04f6e387.jpg

CIMG3470_zps845ece3e.jpg

No, from the Grandstand. They still have some old stock hanging around.

Get a good deal? I'll be back in town next month... might stop by if it's worth it.

Some recent pickups in the last few weeks

2011-12 Leafs Kulemin 1967 3rd Game worn

A really beautiful jersey! I sold a Komarov in this style to someone who really, really wanted it and I wanted to replace the style with another player I like. Light wear.

I won't be selling that, ever.

Good day for me today.

NJ Devils CCM Ultrafil white jersey in a hard to find 56:

c6c99cf82a3ffad77c34f56c078eee90_zpsbcea

NJ Devils CCM Ultrafil red jersey in an unusually large 54 (fits almost identical to the above 56):

f8325283506ea30d769c877265a71737_zps2685

NJ Devils Pro Player 2000 Stanley Cup, Niedermayer, size 56:

6d4d76f3cfcf9ff064a235087a15f213_zpsfa8c

53505047a0c346c60e1687613abc742f_zps6eed

Many thanks to forum member forzzaazzurri who hooked me up with all of the above.

And from the Jersey Baron, its an EDGE 2.0 Flyers 2012 Winter Classic.

1d087e3f2b477e59976cc323b8b69ed8_zps1bd7

Edited by mfitz804

Get a good deal? I'll be back in town next month... might stop by if it's worth it.

I paid their regular price, which is $250 (plus tax). I tried to talk the guy down since the jersey had literally been sitting on the rack for 6 years, but he wasn't having any of it. Oh well...

Nice devils jersey haul mfitz.

That proplayer was a former grail of mine but I think I am giving up on it because I haven't seen a devils size 48 proplayer available in years (makes sense, they were only around for a year), and even if I did, I think a size 48 would be a tent on me...as people on the board say proplayers run huge.

What an odd post lol

Congrats on the finds, and nice Flyers WC

I was at the WC and I can't own a Rangers jersey. Going to make it a Jagr, who is currently a Devil so its somewhat ok. Does that make it better?

Nice devils jersey haul mfitz.

That proplayer was a former grail of mine but I think I am giving up on it because I haven't seen a devils size 48 proplayer available in years (makes sense, they were only around for a year), and even if I did, I think a size 48 would be a tent on me...as people on the board say proplayers run huge.

The Pro Players definitely run big. This 56 is probably somewhere between a CCM 56 and a 58. Its not so big on me that it looks ridiculous, but there's definitely room for another layer under there, which is how I like to wear my jerseys.

If all sizes were available, I'd have gone with a 54 and it would have been fine. I recently sold a 52 that just barely didn't fit me, more of a length problem than a width problem.

I paid their regular price, which is $250 (plus tax). I tried to talk the guy down since the jersey had literally been sitting on the rack for 6 years, but he wasn't having any of it. Oh well...

Ha, guess that's the power of the Blackhawks brand right now. Thanks for letting me know!

more of a length problem than a width problem.

Ha! No he did not..... :)

Sweet WC jersey!

Edited by rob77ta

more of a length problem than a width problem.

Ha! No he did not..... :)

The proper response to what I said would have been "that's what she said".

Fitz nice WC!!

Thanks! The WC was probably I once in a lifetime experience for me. When choosing between the Flyers and the Rangers I had to root for the Flyers.

Of course I would root for a team full of serial killers before I rooted for the Rangers.

The Jersey is a nice collectible for someone who was there. It even has the date of the game inscribed inside of the collar. Plus it is orange and black, I could wear it on Halloween and go as someone with poor taste in hockey teams.

Just kidding!